1973 Rally di Fruinia [FINISHED]

Honestly, I know. I’m more focused on my C3/C4/C5 submissions, but I also wanted to put a word in for the lower catagories.

CMV takes steps into rally racing!

For this historic rallying event, CMV decided to take some steps into rally racing with our small sedan/coupe model, the C Series. Powered by 3 unique racing engines for 3 different classes, the little C Series is bound for success!

C16 Rallye: Starting with our C3 competitor, the C16 Rallye is powered by a ground-up all aluminum 1.6L I4 making 138 HP and 110 lb-ft of torque. That power goes to the ground through a 5-speed manual and 185mm rear tires. The combination of these allows a very quick 7.0 0-60 time and 111 MPH top speed. From a handling standpoint, it’s equipped with disc brakes, high, rally-oriented suspension, and only weights 1740 lbs. You can see it as the red car in C3 with 663 numbering.

C20 Rallye: Our C4 competitor, the C20 Rallye, is powered by a 2.0L I6 making 200 HP and 143 lb-ft of torque. Through the same transmission and 205mm rear tires, the C20 is capable of 0-60 in 6.3 sec. and a top speed of 125 MPH. Unfortunately, due to weight restrictions, it had to be fitted with steel wheels, but since it helps combat wheelspin, it’s not the worst. You can find it in the C4 class in yellow paint and 664 numbering.

C35 Rallye: For C5, we just went balls to the wall. We shoved a 3.5L V8 with 305 HP and 247 lb-ft into the tiny little C Series bodyshell and somehow it ran! All that power goes through a 5-speed manual and (probably not sufficient but class-required) 225mm rear tires. Even with offroad suspension and high downforce, the car is capable of a probably-dangerous 138 MPH. You can find this car in C5 Class with red paint and 665 numbering.

5 Likes

While in some European garage…

FEAB reparto corse … coming soon!

9 Likes

I’d like to claim a final number… No. 97!!!

EDIT: I have no inspiration for this competition so I’m going to withdraw altogether. @Private_Miros please make all my numbers available for selection!

Good luck all!

The Woller Bristol 1973, which will compete in C3 category.

This is the street legal 1600s version. It has a 1.6L inline 4 engine with 92hp, 5 speed gear box, and weight less than 900Kg (FWD):

3 Likes

Woller Bristol FRH C3 1600

This is the version for the C3 category.
It has the same engine, tuned to develop 117hp (814kg)
I’m still tuning the suspension and deciding if it needs more power:

Which tyre compound is better for this competition?
Testing in BeanNG, I don’t feel any noticeable diference.
I’m using “sport” because wheel spin.

3 Likes

Sheesh… Bogliq doesn’t want to take down post-Chancellor Ardent? I’m disappointed. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

And here I was expecting Bogliq to try to knock Mr. Sinistra down a notch by building a better muscle car.

Oh well, guess I’ll just have to duel with Ardent. Could have been fun, a three-way battle of the beasts.

3 Likes

You still have 3 weeks, take your time, yet don’t feel obliged.

1 Like

I still remember the Great Archanian Trek. I SHALL HAVE MY REVENGE! :smiley:

1 Like

Žnoprešk Z300 joins the party!

24 Likes

OK then, don’t cancel me just yet… :thinking:

I’ll see if inspiration hits me, especially since:

I didn’t realise other people would miss me! :flushed::blush:

But I’m going to build new cars. I’ve deleted all my Bogliq USA cars as they weren’t legit enough (IMO).

I will enter. Maybe one car, maybe 7, depends on how I go…

5 Likes

squeels like a fangirl

cough cough
Oh, I mean that is good news…

4 Likes

Well, in order to remind Bogliq that there are many eager to claim their head in competition (in a friendly manner, of course :wink:), one final teaser for the #76 car…

It takes two to tango, two to get married… and two to drive a rally car to the finish line. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes

There were way too many competitors imo.

But I see some cool lore cars.

Might participate after all. Can I get the 97 that Bogliq just gave away?

Which is why I have qualifications and the lore rounds start after that.
8 cars per class, although I might consider 2-4 wildcards per class. Nothing set in stone for that last part.

No, Bogliq is currently still potentially in.

K, I can has 32 then since now I’m home and it’s less bothersome to actually go up and see the numbers list? xD

1 Like

Can I quickly claim 39, I have another Entry I have been working on

Can I reserve 000?

I’d like to reserve one last number, number i (square root of -1)

2 Likes