So I finally have time to work on the MR2! I took inventory of the spare parts and I have… a lot. Some things in triplicate, even.
Good find: air freshener in a torn package, but still smells great. Cabin smelled really bad so anything helps.
Bad find: my rear driver’s wheel arch was a mix of bondo and rust. It’s completely fucked. On the flipside, the passenger side one is in much better condition than I thought.
As for work done: I removed the broken headlight and am well on my way to removing the driver’s side fender as well. Just need an angle grinder to take care of some very rusted screws…