2009 Pontiac G8 GT

That’s all I have for it for now, more in due time!

16 Likes

https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/43990352/so-doge-such-jelly-much-hate.jpg

4 Likes

The G8 GT was based on the Australian Holden Commodore VE, specifically the high-performance SS version. There was an even more potent GXP trim available as well, but the entire G8 range had a short lifespan (2008-09) due to it being introduced when Pontiac was in its death throes. And now that Holden is a few months away from abandoning local car production, becoming merely an importer in the process, it just makes your G8 (and its replacement, the Chevy SS) a lot more special!

It wasn’t the first Holden to be exported to America, though; that honor goes to the 2004-06 GTO, which was basically a rebadged V2/VZ Monaro. Poor sales, combined with the imminent introduction of the VE Commodore, led to it being axed after just two years, but it, too, was fun while it lasted!

3 Likes

That offset tho!

1 Like

Nice ride, these and the Chevy SS look so damn cool, the g8 more so as all those go fast bits on the front that look like ass on a grand prix or Bonneville suit this one so nicely.

3 Likes

v-8 or v-6? diggin’ the wheels.

GT has the 6.0L V8.

1 Like

Love the stance, fits the car, but that must be such a harsh ride :fearful:

Mean looking car, though I’m afraid to say that whenever I hear the name “G8”, all I can think of is Oprah’s massive car giveaway…

It actually isn’t, haha. Turns sharper than stock, too!

2 Likes