2017 Antiyita International Motor Show

It’s a pity that cars created in Automation can’t be used in any other driving game yet, but that thing definitely deserves to!

#Press-Only Days
Welcome to the first daily round-up of Antiyita 2017! I’m your host, Gavin Anderson, the world’s most metrosexual automotive journalist, covering on behalf of Splendid Auto Monthly who are here at the Anikatian capital for the first time ever.

North East Asia is fast becoming one of the largest car markets on the planet, with many rapidly developing nations are seeing increasing demands for cars. Some experts are predicting that within 20 years, there will be a European-sized car market in China, let alone the rest of the region. It’s no wonder then that car makers are vying to get early footholds in this market, and we’ve seen a glimpse of that over the past two days as a multitude of big announcements have been made.

Antiyita’s ever growing car show is now playing host to more companies than ever before, and its importance is very clearly being shown now more than ever. The only question left now is: what has the automotive world got on offer?

In honor of the late Robert Miles, today’s music of choice is the eternal Children (Dream Version).

Before the show began, two further teasers were made by automakers. Monolith gave us a showcase of their 1991 Artisan Turbo, a hyper-pickup that was in essence a road-going Dakar truck. The significance of this will hopefully soon be revealed. Zavir then gave us a date - May 12th - for a new car almost definitley called the ‘Spider’. Well for gods sake, how can any car fan not be excited when the car in question has got the word ‘Spider’ in its name!

Sinistra kicked things off by arriving in style with a fleet of their two new sedans, the Arctic and the Sentry. The Arctic is an unusual affair for an executive sedan in that it has sliding rear doors (a little unnecessary we feel) and looks over designed at the rear. The 3.8l i4 on the SE-4 trim is also very unusual, and hardly the smoothest of engines. We can’t fathom how anyone at the company thought that “Economical” was an appropriate label for this car either; it isn’t. Prices are good, however, and its decently quick too. It feels fairly normal for a road car, without a huge amount to note other than its massive size makes it a little hard to maneuver.

The Sentry is a little more promising, given this Midsize-compact hybrid comes an array of variants and looks far better than its larger brother. Prices are very good, running costs are very reasonable and its only downside seems to be a slight lack of comfort compare to its rivals. It also drives very well; the GT-3 trims are sharp (perhaps even too sharp for some) but they are no doubt very fun to drive and really make the most of every bit of that 174 horses under the bonnet. The Sentry is therefore an unusual choice in this market, but that might be why its a good car to go for.

Newcomers Mekong made their Antiyita debut yesterday, revealing the Dang-Yeu compact and Vui-Ve supermini. Aimed at being the cheapest things money can buy, the two cars have big ambitions beyond their current South East Asia market places. They’ve certainly tried very hard with the styling, though they aren’t exactly lookers by any means (the Vui-Ve in particularly looking positively dorky), and the names are still taking some time to get used to, but at those prices, can you really complain? Plus, unlike many similar companies, the engines aren’t god-awful; they’re all copies of Erin designs.

The Dang-Yeu is just about the most simple compact I’ve ever been in. Think mid-80s equipment levels dressed in modern design, and you’re not far off. Everything feels very cheap too, as you’d expect, though it’s hard to forget about it. The same goes for the Vui-Ve, which improves itself greatly thanks to the high roof line that provides plenty of interior space. Sadly that comes back to bite it, as it drives pretty rubbishly; it leans a lot and is slow. The Dang-Yeu is far more competent, and can quite happily keep pace with regular compacts (though it’s far from exciting). But once again, that price tag makes all the difference. It’ll be interesting to see how these sell in Anikatia if they do come here next year as planned.

Then came the big one. Rennen launched the hotly antitcpated Angeles R, and wow. It’s been a long time since I’ve seen a performance midsize that looks this competent and well styled. More impressive still is the performance; 472 horsepower under the bonnet from its 3.3l Turbo V6, AWD and some clever aero mean it’ll keep pace with a Himmel E.O. in a straight line and certainly scare one in the corners thanks to its active suspension. We cannot wait to drive it, especially because - lo and behold! - it has a manual gearbox! Something about that really impressed me; on a car with tons of electronic gear, carbon ceramic brakes and miles of luxury stuff inside, it has a manual gearbox. Forget the silly colour names, the Angeles R knows what’s going on.

LaVache seemed to follow suit with a super-tuned version of the Ramjet. Called the RT5 R, it features a huge wing, carbon fibre body details and 595 hp. Massive race-derived wheels and “Nürburgring-tuned suspension” class this thing as a track car for sure, though the promise of an 8-speed automatic* gearbox is brilliant. Even OAPs will be able to blast around this on a track day now!
Little esle is known about the car, but the $68k asking price is very decent and we’ve no doubt that it’ll compete with most sports car very easily.

Cornaldie debuted the Asia-specific Avalore midsize, marked for a 2018 release date. I’m split on the looks; it could either be something very ahead of its time, or just too confused for its own good. Certainly not bad in anyway, it’s just quite strong by my standards. The specs though quickly make you forget that; it’s a very competent and well rounded offering for this market. The S trim impressed most, with a 2.0l Turbo i4 under the bonnet that ensures good performance and good economy. The comfort was where this car really shined though; its insanely good at smoothing out bumps and superbly well furnished inside.

The GT250 trim is a pretty good offering for a sports sedan, though we feel its very limited by the 2.2l turbo i4 engine. It no doubt drives very well, feeling sharp at lower speeds and benefitting from the all-round double wishbone suspension. But compared to its rivals, it doesn’t offer enough for this section of the market, and its aggressive styling does not reflect how powerful it is.
Overall though, Cornaldie have done well with the Avalore, and if you can get used to the looks, the S trim is a solid and very comfortable mid-size offering.

Shromet announced their entry into the Anikatian market with the Parvus mid-size crossover. While the exterior isn’t quite as “striking” and “dynamic” as Shromet wants us to believe, it’s still a very handsome car and certainly one of the better looking SUV’s I’ve seen this year. On this particular trim, a 4.1l V6 producing a healthy 310 hp was found, which should make this thing decently quick, plus its 8 speed auto should make it a breeze to drive. 24 mpg is quoted; not the best, not the worst, we’ll have to wait and see how much that impacts everyday ownership when we drive it ourselves. There’s also plenty of luxury, which for its £32480 starting price makes it particularly good value for money. How they’re making it that cheap, we don’t know.

Another company making its entry into Ankiatia was AL Autos, who were showing off the Rursus and Latissme. The former is an i6 powered 2 door coupe, a welcome return for a style of car we haven’t seen in a while. It feels a bit overworked at the front, but the back is far more promising, if simple. 477hp to boot though is a very nice touch, courtesy of that 3.1l i6 turbo. 0-60 in 4.3 seconds, top speed of 170mph: it ticks all the sports coupe boxes. No word on prices as of now, but we expect it to be well positioned in the mid-range sports car market.

The other car, the Latissme, is near 600hp SUV, decked in opulent luxury and weighing about as much as a small moon. That 584 hp 4.5l Turbo V8 is therefore very, very necessary to get this thing to move. Thankfully, they also provide a lot of equipment to make it stop too, highlighting the large amount of safety equipment this thing packs. I get the impression that the designers attempted to cram in every last feature on the market in here, meaning it does feel a little over the top. But you cannot deny the enthusiasm. It’s a good offering for the luxury SUV market, no doubt.

Dimension closed the day with an announcement that they were partnering with Microsoft for the next Forza Motorsport installment, and that further announcements would be coming. More to follow.

And that does it for most of the press days! We’ll be following up over the next few days with more coverage of this show’s new releases, as well as reviews and comments on what’s been released. For now, I’m off to find some local cuisine and whatever the Aninkatian equivalent of ‘vodka martini’ is. Bye for now!

-Gavin Anderson

EDIT:

• Clarified that press days are the only days to release new cars
  • Corrected the ‘8 speed manual’ on the LaVache to ‘8 Speed Auto’
  • Corrected the AL Autos section
10 Likes

[quote=“DeusExMackia, post:45, topic:20868”]
In honor of the late Robert Miles, today’s music of choice is the eternal Children (Dream Version).
[/quote]

Oh my god, the memories! I remember listening to that when I was what, 7 years old? Wow! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

The promise of an 8-speed manual gearbox is brilliant

LaVache would like to clarify that there is no such thing as an 8-speed manual transmission option for the RT5 R. In our opinion an 8-speed manual transmission would be too unintuitive too operate and frankly unnecessary for an “enthusiast” option.

-Antoine Traskins, LaVache Public Relations Department

4 Likes

@Awildgermanappears My god, thanks for correcting me on that! My point now makes a bit more sense :stuck_out_tongue:

@ramthecowy IKR! Such a shame. Massive loss :’(

3 Likes

IMP has to reveal two different interpretations of the recently relaunched “IMP L” brand. Both of them are existing vehicles with retuned suspension and more importantly a completely revamped interior.
Due to their Monolith heritage they are available with V12 engines.

The Artisan L12 is the most expensive production Pick-Up truck ever, and utilizes the latest in a long line of IMP 7.6L V12 engines, naturally aspirated with 570hp and 800Nm of torque.

The interior has exchanged the highly durable materials and functional aesthetic of a workhorse base diesel for a highly luxurious blend of fine corinthian leather, wood and metals much like that on our new L8 flagship sedan. It is completed by four hydraulically operated seats with full climatization as well as a central refridgerator. The interior of the M161 5.4 V12 Turbo gets the same treatment as the Artisan L12, though not powered by the GA-5, but a twin-turbocharged variation of the GE-54 with 555hp and 850Nm.

2018 Monolith Artisan L12:
7.6L DOHC 60V V12 [IMP GA-576LB], 570hp, 800Nm, 2850kg, $172,630

2018 Monolith M161 5.4 V12 Turbo:
5.4L DOHC 48V V12 [IMP GE-54FMT] 555hp, 850Nm, 2780kg, $183,440

5 Likes

In fact there’s one more detail to get from that teaser, which tells what exactly will that “Spider” be… :wink:

1 Like

@DeusExMackia Thank you for the outstanding comments and critiques! Just a little technical stuff: From the way you worded it [quote=“DeusExMackia, post:45, topic:20868”]
who were showing off the Rursus and Latissme. The latter is an i6 powered 2 door coupe
[/quote]

is saying that the Latissime is the I6 powered 2 door coupe wherein the Rursus is the I6 powered 2 door coupe. Just a minor correction. Again, thanks for your wonderful comments and critiques!

2 Likes

Dammit, Gavin muddled his words up again. Thanks for pointing that out! :smiley:

2 Likes

awesome commentary as usual bro.

2 Likes

Zast has revealed the three spectrums of what can be a car with many possibilities.In the Teaser was revealed on what the Renegade looked like,

but now is the time to fully reveal the car.

##The City trim (C)
The City trim is basically a basic/low end trim that can be bought for $18,270.Even though it is a low end trim,It comes standard with Infotainment and Safety Equipment,basically saying that you bought this version because of its more economical engine of the pack which helps it make 50.9 MPG(UK).To help distinguish the City trim from the other two trims,It is designed with a simpler front end with a smaller lower grille

##The Highway Cruiser Trim (HC)

This trim is the more fun and casual spectrum of this car.The interior hasnt changed all together and has just been slapped in a more powerful variant of the same engine of the City trim,However the changes are in the chassis as the car has a more stiffer active suspension with adaptive dampers to make the ride smoother.Economy on this car is not bad either because it will do 46.6 MPG(UK).

#The Midnight Racing trim
This is where the Renegade starts to get serious.The car is advertised to be a highway racer,keeping a culture of highway racing.But obviously it would be illegal to race in a highway going more than 300 km/h,so it come to be a trackday hatchback with more than 500 hp and AWD to keep under control while having a little bit less comfort than the two trims.What makes the car so powerful is a 3.9 L V6 that was driven to mostly the rear wheels but it can send it to the front wheel when grip is needed.

##General Overview

.tg {border-collapse:collapse;border-spacing:0;} .tg td{font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;} .tg th{font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:normal;padding:10px 5px;border-style:solid;border-width:1px;overflow:hidden;word-break:normal;} .tg .tg-yw4l{vertical-align:top}
Trims Drivetrain Standard Equipment Price
(C)ity 1.8 L Inline-4 Rear Wheel Drive
(152 hp)
6'in Touchscreen,ABS
Power Steering,Traction Control,
Airbags
$18,270
(H)ighway (C)ruiser 2.2 L Inline-4 All-Wheel Drive
(261 hp)
(Specifed in Standard Equipment
In City Trim)
$20,160
(M)idnight (R)acing 3.9 L V6 All-Wheel Drive
(598hp)
Radio,Power Steering,ABS,Launch
Control,Airbags
$26,880

_Truly yours from Zast Automobiles_
2 Likes

Welcome to the AL Autos Booth!

AL Autos is proud to bring a wide variety of cars with us to AIMS! The vehicles we have with us at AIMS are bound to appeal to all audiences from small but practical compact cars, to sporty sports cars, to luxurious vehicles. So without further a do, let’s do our next few reveals!

The AL Autos Irev (Trim Shown: 211 C)

The Purpose

The Irev is meant to be a comfortable and practical daily that can still be quite fun to chuck around a track, mountain road, or any sort of curvy tarmac. This is thanks to it’s peppy little engine, clever suspension, and eye catching body design.

The Engine

The Irev features a peppy 1.7 L Turbocharged I4 producing 211 HP towards the front wheels. This is enough to send the Irev from 0-62 MPH in 7.5 seconds and hit a top speed of 127.0 MPH (204.4 KPH). Not bad for a small little engine. However performance is not the main highlight of this engine. The main thing is that the Irev gets a average 27 MPG and is super reliable.

The Practicality

Probably the main highlight of the car, the Irev is super practical. The total length of this car is 14’ 2" so it’s easy park and maneuver even though tight streets. Inside, you have enough space to move about in your seat and enough space in the trunk to put the many things you’ll need for whatever adventure you’re on.

The AL Autos Omnia (Tim Shown: 333 S)

The Purpose

The Omnia is another one of our corner loving sports cars: built to tackle any mountain tarmac while also being a smooth cruiser for those city streets.

The Performance

The Omnia features an all new 2.0 L Turbocharged I4 sending 333 HP to all 4 wheels through a sophisticated Longitudinal AWD system (40F/60R). Couple that to a 6 speed manual transmission, geared LSD, 235F/245R AL sports compound tires, and active double wishbone suspension and you’ve got a car that can go 0-62 MPH in 5.1 seconds, achieve a top speed of 150.0 MPH (241.4 KPH), corner at 1.12g-1.15g, and set a lap time of 1:25.0 on the top gear test track.

The Tech

The Omnia features AL’s ALConnect infotainment system: 8 speaker Bose sound system, USB capability, HD Radio, Hands Free Satellite Navigation w/ Real Time Traffic and AL’s WorldConnect which allows the user to see what attractions are nearby, make reservations, check sports teams scores, weather forecast, and so much more! The Omnia will also be the first to feature a new system called ALDrivingProfile. This allows the driver to choose or customize how they want the car to perform. There are 3 modes already pre-loaded into the system: normal, sport, and track. If none of these suit the driver’s needs, the driver can customize their own profiles and save it as a custom preset.

The AL Autos Pacto (Trim Shown: 249 S)

The Body

The Pacto is probably one of the smaller, if not, smallest vehicle in our booth at the moment, boasting a total length of about 11’ 5". This small little body + chassis made from Aluminum allows the Pacto to be decently light, weighing in at 2510.7 lbs (1138.8 kgs). This not only helps fuel economy, but also lessens the load that the engine and suspension bits need to lug around. This leads to better and longer fun in the corners.

The Performance and Economy

The Pacto features another mighty AL 2.0 L Turbocharged I4 designed specifically for this car producing 249 HP that is sent to the rear wheels of the car. Couple this with a fun 5 speed manual, an electric LSD, AL 215 F+R road tires and you’ve got a car that can go from 0-62 MPH in 5.3 seconds, achieve a top speed of 151.2 MPH (243.3 KPH), corner at 1.12 g, and set a time of 1:24.3 on the top gear test track. Best part of all this is, the engine is super reliable and you get 35 MPG average. The Pacto will save you time and money at the pump and in a lap of a track.

The Fun Factor :sunglasses:

The Pacto is one heck of a car to drive. Stamp on the throttle in any gear at any speed and you get immediate power (no lag); Throw the Pacto into a corner and you’ll be pretty confident you’ll come out the other side unscathed and smiling :smiley: .

Pricing

AL Autos Irev
Top Range Model (Shown): $32,417
Base Model: $23,616

AL Autos Omnia
Top Range Model (Shown): $43,929
Base Model: $30,210

AL Autos Pacto
Top Range Model (Shown): $29,805
Base Model: $21,877

Visit your local AL Autos dealership for more information!

AL Autos would like to thank you for joining us at this presentation! Look forward to the reveal of the rest of our wonderful machines as AIMS continues!

1 Like

@DeusExMackia In addition sorry about the confusion. The AL Autos Auto Show Department forgot to include pricing for the models in the blurbs. The changes have been applied and will be included in future releases! Again sorry for the confusion and delay!

1 Like

2018 C.A.C. Sprinter 250 R

It’s time to bring the the hot hatch madness to the Asian Peninsula. After much success of the former 200 R released in 2017 after it’s debut in Geneva, we decided to expand to markets where surveys show that there is a high demand for such a car. So we gave it a new engine and a facelift, the same engine was shown yesterday in the new Avalore, making parts easier to source and potentially more affordable in the long run for our models in the region.

The Sprinter should have all the necessary wants that any petrol head would want from a car, including sport bucket inspired seating designs, 300+ horsepower, 0-100 in 4.5 seconds, all wheel drive for the winter with a 60/40 split electric diff with 60 percent of power going to the rear wheels, standard safety and infotainment, and all the necessary driving aids with the option to turn them all off…completely off for purists.
MSRP should start at around $44000.

3 Likes

Bonham Cars is proud to showcase for the first time

#The 2018 Bonham Chaucer Estate

Photoshop made by @titleguy1

After the recent launch of the latest generation small executive sedan from Bonham, now comes the more practical and family friendly estate version. The same handling capacity, British elegance, interior quality, now with space for the dogs.

Along with the launch of the new body style, the range will be complemented by the launch of the mid-range naturally aspirated 3.0 engine, slotting between theentry-level 2.0 and top-spec S 3.0 turbocharged units.

Pricing and full specs to be released soon.

11 Likes

##Vinson Dynamics Press Releases.

Maybe a bit of fitting music.

“Ladies and Gentlemen of Antiyita, my name is Ash Vinson, CEO of Vinson Dynamics. I am pleased to present to you three vehicles. Two were teased on our social medias, the Update to the Gen 6 Pilot, and the ‘Ferrari Killer Wagon.’”

Ash moves off toward the side of the stage, as a covered car is wheeled onto the stage

“We present to you this years Concept. A mash of ideas and insanity. With a top speed of 385km/h, this wagon has a higher top-speed than every Ferrari in current production. We present to you, the Devotion Concept.”

The Cover is removed from the car, revealing the Devotion wagon

“The Vinson Dynamics X-55 Devotion Sportback Concept. 835hp V12. 7.0L in size. Naturally Aspirated. We made this to see the true limits of a Wagon. We gave the R&D department a blank cheque. They came back with this. Our Test driver, Viper, has said that this is the most mental wagon he’s driven. We welcome press staff to take the Devotion for a test drive. The design of this model also showcases the basis for our new designs. A theme you will see with the next two cars.”

Some More music.

“Next, we have the Facelift of the Generation 6 Pilot. The model we are showing here is the HyE6, the Hybrid model of the Pilot. Boasting a fuel economy of 7L/100km, and an extremely low emissions rating, the new HyE6 is a premium contender for the Hybrid markets. A possible Electric version is in the Works.”

“The HyE6 will be going on sale in Q1 of 2018 for US$30,000 adjusted to local currency worldwide, with the other trims expected in Q2.”

Final Bit of Music.

“We Finish our presentation with a car we never mentioned. The new Stryder ARES. The ARES is the Final new spec being added to the Stryder line-up, before it’s end in 2019. However, all models are getting the New Language Facelift. The ARES is a Turbo Charged Inline 4, mounted to an AWD system. all 250hp goes to all wheels, allowing for some rather fun times.”

“The ARES is the Specially tuned version of the SN-T model, adding a more sporty interior, and build. The ARES goes on sale in Q3 of this year, for US$30,000 locally adjusted.”

“Thank you all for your time. We hope you’ve had a wonderful time here in Antiyita, and have enjoyed everyone Else’s presentations. I have been Ash Vinson, and I thank you all.”

6 Likes

##2017 Antiyita International Motor Show Dimension Motors Exhibit

With the recent boom in Antiyita’s economy since the markets opened up, Dimension Motors seeks to strengthen it’s market position in the Asia region. While having a strong foothold since the post war days in Japan and Korea, and participating in Chinese and Antiyita government vehicle projects, our brand image have been perceived as rather plebian and unsporting. With the emergence of wealthier clients, Dimension hopes to significantly lift its brand image in hopes of being able to tackle brands such as Erin and Bonham head on.

The center piece of the show is the all new 2017 Dimension Yatagarasu, the first true American exotic. The succesor to the Boson GT almost 10 years prior, the Yatagarasu is 100% handbuilt to the finest standards and details, and attempts to shed the “kit car” image American supercars tend to be associated with.

New Exhibits

##2017 Dimension Yatagarasu

Yatagarasu represents the apex of Dimension’s engineering expertise and ultimate expression of its engineer’s passions. It does not aim to be the fastest, it simply aims to be best road car we can build, though it certainly is very fast. Named after the legendary 3 legged crow of Japanese mythology, this example finished in the exclusive Tengu Feather Black Pearl is the first one to be delivered to a customer, a high profile Antiyitan diplomat. The vehicle features 4 active aerodynamic flaps to aid cornering and braking for incredible turn in response at high speeds, and the flaps in motion are a sight to behold. Dimension claims that the vehicle uses absolutely no steel in its construction beyond the sub frame; everything else is made out of carbon fiber and billet aluminum, with titanium as interior trim. Each example is also hand built by a specific team of highly skilled American craftsmen from start to finish, and their signatures and car production number can be found in the glovebox.

##Technical Data

Engine

Code: RG61DITT
Configuration: 6.1 liter 120 degree V12 Magnesium
Heads: Aluminum Alloy 4 valve SOHC with VVT
Aspiration: Twin Turbo with Air to air intercooler
Fueling: Bosch Direct Injection with Independent Throttle Bodies
Recommended fuel: 98 octane
Redline: 7500 RPM
Power: 894 hp @ 6600 RPM
Torque: 1132 Nm @ 3700 RPM
Transmission: 7 speed manual with electric differential
Engine weight: 237 kg

Chassis
Body: Carbon Fiber Monocoque with Carbon Fiber panels
Suspension: F Pushrod R Pushrod with semi active dampers and active sway bars
Brakes: F 2 piston 300mm Carbon Ceramic discs R 2 piston 335mm Carbon Ceramic discs with ABS
Tires: F 315mm R21 R 385 mm R21 Toyo Proxes R-888
Curb Weight: 1303 kg
Safety: Driver, passenger and side air bag with standard impact bracing
Steering: Electrically assisted
Electronic Aids: TCS, ECS and Launch Control

Interior
Seats: Connolly Leather Bucket Seat with 6 point leather harness and drilled titanium seatbelts.
Dash: Brushed titanium trim with Leather backed dashboard
Infotainment: Clarion Digital Gauge with In Car Entertainment integration. (Car features no head unit, navigation and media are entirely displayed on the digital gauge when called for. Dimension believes this minimizes driver distraction, and the GPS is capable of turning into a racing aid for track use.)
Seating: 2

Performance
Power to weight: 687 HP per tonne
0-60 sprint: 2.3
1/4 mile: 9.42 @ 155 mph
Top Speed: 220+ mph
250m cornering test: 1.81 G @ 149 mph
60-0: 83 ft
Nordeschleife: 6:48.06
MRLS: 1:27.89
Automation TT: 1:51.23

800 units planned for production, each going on sale for US $800,000 including road taxes (additional taxes may apply for foreign nations)

##2017 Dimension Supernova SSP 30th Anniversary Edition

Celebrating 30 years of the Supernova and the SSP tuning arm is a very special edition Supernova. Featuring a radically re-designed rear end and a high mounted center exhaust, the Supernova 30th anniversary is capable of really fighting with even the high end super cars now. With less regard on staying affordable (the standard Supernova attempts to be the cheapest carbon bodied sports car on the market), the Supernova is now fitted with R compound tires and a reworked turbocharged 4 cylinder that now produces 480 HP in a car that weighs under 1200 kg. Just 520 units will be produced. Will you be one of the lucky few? 10 are planned to be shipped to Antiyitan market.

##Technical Data

Engine

Code:LX20DTI - Silver top
Configuration: 2.1 liter Inline 4 aluminum alloy
Heads: Aluminum alloy Twin Cam 20V with VVT
Aspiration: Turbo with air to air intercooler
Fueling: Bosch Direct Injection with Independent Throttle Bodies
Recommended fuel: 98 octane
Redline: 9000 RPM
Power: 480 hp @ 7900 RPM
Torque: 485 Nm @ 5600 RPM
Transmission: 7 speed manual with mechanical differential
Engine weight: 126 kg

Chassis
Body: Aluminum monocoque with carbon fiber body panels
Suspension: F Pushrod R Pushrod with semi active dampers and active sway bars
Brakes: F 1 piston 325mm vented steel discs R 2 piston 280mm vented steel discs with ABS
Tires: F 265mm R 19 R 335mm R 19 Toyo Proxes R-888 R Compound Tires
Curb Weight: 1122 kg
Safety: Driver, passenger and side air bag with 6 point SCCA approved racing harness
Steering: Unassisted
Electronic aids: TCS, ECS and Launch Control

Interior
Seats: Recaro leather bucket seats with exterior color matched stitching and 30th anniversary stitching
Dash: Vinyl dash with carbon fiber and aluminum trim with exterior color matched pieces
Infotainment: Clarion basic head unit with 2 speaker set up
Seating: 2

Performance
Power to weight: 432 hp per tonne
0-60 sprint: 3.0
Top Speed: 175 mph
250m cornering test: 1.73 G @ 145.6 mph
60-0: 83 ft
Nordeschleife: 7:17
MRLS: 1:33.20
Automation TT: 1:58.93

Each one of the 520 are sold at a MSRP of $75,000. To avoid dealer overcharge and speculation, the cars are only sold through Dimensions’ most trusted dealers, and in most cases you can pick the vehicle off the factory floor.

##2017 Dimension Andromeda 2.1 Turbo

Dimension’s Andromeda lines have been selling very well in China due to it’s American luxury image. The next generation Andromeda features significantly more premium styling and interior while featuring a new 2.1 liter turbocharged engine, essentially a detuned version of the engine found in the SSP Dimension Rift. It is expected to be Dimension’s volume seller in Asian markets and to complement the RWD Hadron in the mid size sedans market for the average commuter, while the Hadron remains for the sportier buyer.

##Technical Data

Engine

Code: LV21DTEI
Configuration: 2.1 liter Cast Iron Inline 4
Heads: Aluminum 24 valve DOHC with VVT and VVL
Aspiration: Turbo with air to air intercooler
Fueling: Bosch Direct Injection with single throttle bodies
Recommended Fuel: 91 octane
Redline: 7000 RPM
Power: 242 HP @ 6400 RPM
Torque: 286 NM @ 5300 RPM
Transmission: 6 speed automatic with viscous diff
Engine Weight: 160 KG

Chassis

Code: MRL22
Body: Advanced Steel Monocoque with Aluminum bodywork
Tires: F 225mm R 225mm R18 Touring Tires
Suspension: F MacPherson Strut R Multilink with progressive springs and gas dampers
Brakes: F 325mm 3 piston vented disc R 260mm 1 piston disc with ABS
Curb Weight: 1445 KG
Safety: Multipoint airbags with lane departure sensors
Steering: Electric Assist
Driver Aids: Traction Control and Stability Control

Interior

Seats: Faux leather seats with faux leather door trims
Dash: Soft plastic dash with faux steel and chrome trim
Radio: LCD screen with satnav/Android Integration and climate control with 10 speaker unit
Seating: 4

The vehicle is expected to go for the equivalent of US $25,000

The Rest of the Dimension Family

Dimension Hypero V12

640 Horsepower V12 sent to the rear wheels with a 7 speed manual gearbox, the Gran Tourer done perfectly.

Dimension Rift SSP Turbo 4WD

Sports car destroying performance in a practical body. The Rift SSP is the ultimate compact sports hatchback.

Dimension Rift 1.8 FT

A new compact for a new generation. With space and utility rivaling that of a crossover and sports car like dynamics, the Rift is the sensible choice for the commuter and the emotional choice for the driver

Dimension Hadron 2.6

The executive mid size sedan, featuring key features such as a buttery smooth Inline 6 and rear wheel drive. The Hadron is definitely a future classic for enthusiasts.

Dimension Hadron Spec R

A return to the true sports sedan with a massive emphasis on driving dynamics and pleasure over acceleration or lap time numbers. Something that is sadly missing today.

Dimension Axino 2.6

On road civility and performance meets incredible offroad prowess. Tackle any sort of terrain in absolute comfort and refinement.

Dimension Axino SSP 7.0

Unlimited opulence, performance, and practicality. It won’t do off road trails that well anymore, but few cars can claim to be able to pull a trailer at 120 MPH.

Dimension Symmetry 3.1

The end word in American luxury. Experience refinement, civility and luxury on a different level.

Dimension aSymmetry 7.0 SSP

Ultimate performance, Ultimate luxury, Ultimate class.

Dimension Tau GT31

Look like 200, drive like 100, go like 60, sell for 40.

8 Likes

There’s never a dull moment in the whole Dimension range… You nailed it with the presentation of your lineup!

2 Likes

Maesima along with our luxury division Sachiuri is proud to be representing the great nation of Anikatia and to do so we will be bringing you show-stopping presentation in Antiyita unveiling a host of new production vehicles along with massive display showcasing all current and refreshed models in addition we will be displaying a number of fan favourite concepts and historic racing legends from the companies history.

Sachiuri will also be offering free self-directed sightseeing tours in the long-awaited all-new RWD sports car. The naturally aspirated version of Sagitta will be provided for a select number automotive journalists to test drive around the beautiful Yekkwae mountains that overlook capital. These twisty drivers roads will allow journalists to really test our vehicles handling prowess while taking in some of the best views of the vibrant metropolis of Antiyita.

The Antiyita International Motor Show will also mark the debut of all-new models. The first ever Chinese market only Maesima MQX-2 compact crossover SUV is a bold and innovative new segment-defying vehicle.

While Sachiuri will be displaying the all-new sL100x compact crossover for the US and select global markets including China.

But one of the most striking debuts will be the first ever Maesima MQX-3 the global compact crossover SUV is exactly what you want from Maesima! Listening to our customers who were wowed by our innovative HX-R concept car debuted last year in Paris. It’s stunning design and hot hatch performance was a real show stunner.

Now we introduce this family friendly MQX-3 the newest in our MQX family crossovers that bring a new level of style and innovation to active lifestyles. The new MQX-3 takes inspiration from our HX-R concept car with its hot hatch heritage and reimagines it into a taller more active and family-friendly form.

Despite this, it retains the hot hatch looks while utilising our critically claimed MCA-engine family along with our ActivTrac-X all-wheel drive system optional on the two highest grades making sure you can tackle any adventure with secure and safety.

Maesima will be showcasing the refreshed Devina, Reveho, Prova and MRZ-3 range along with the current Avellca, MQX-4, MQX-5, MQX-6, and Levitas models.

Sachiuri will be showcasing the naturally aspirated version of the Sagitta (Which will be badged and known as the Maesima MRZ-9 within select markets in which the Sachiuri brand has not yet entered.) with a hybrid variant jointly developed with Saminda expected later in this year. The all-new top of line sL1000 full-size luxury sedan will be unveiled and showcased along with the sL100x and current sL200 range.

The planned sL800 sedan has been delayed due to unforeseen design and production issues. A further four luxury sports activity crossover type vehicles are expected within the next few years to be based on the platforms of current Maesima crossovers and SUVs.

List of major exhibits

Maesima exhibits

Sachirui exhibits

Full details to follow on main threads released soon.

15 Likes

Coolness overkill, brain system shutting down :astonished:

BTW, I’d love to see a comparison test of the sL1000, IMP L8, Erin Aventa and Zavir Squalo :slight_smile:

5 Likes