2018 Automation EOTY Awards

Oh, thank you :slight_smile:

4 Likes

A massive congratulations to everyone who won an award this year, and thank you so much to everyone who voted for Erin to be your Best Luxury make of the year. I would like to know who we managed to best by just one vote @titleguy1!

Wishing you all a great Christmas and a great new year too. Here’s to 2019 and all that it brings Automation-wise.

13 Likes

I’m a bit late and missed the train a bit but anyway, excuse my necroposting and my lateness please lmao

there isn’t any better place to post this cos I did this in the EOTY thread last year, so figured why not do the same this year

With the awards and the year itself drawing to a close, there’s no better way to start off by saying congratulations to everyone who won, you all deserve it, and furthermore, I can’t thank anyone enough. Even those who didn’t win (myself included here), don’t take it personally and think you’re inferior, we just love recognizing those who are truly great and selfless, so see what you can learn, enjoy the company and stay along for the ride and good times, this isn’t some rat race haha

It’s a shame I haven’t really been able to be around as much anymore but despite how much life has changed, how much the community and the entire world has changed, this community has pretty much been my steadfast cornerstone for the past few years and I’ve loved being a part of this from day 1 to now. If it weren’t for you guys I wouldn’t be playing this game now at all. Which should be an apt time to extend love to @pyrlix, you don’t know how much it means that you gave me another chance to stay on here.

We did it though. We fucking did it. Another year down. Pushed through a year of uncertainty, change and growth.

@strop, @MrChips @Rk38, @Mr.Computah and @titleguy1 - gotta say you guys are my biggest inspirations. Honestly, it hasn’t just been this game and this community that inspires me, it’s really that you guys that push me to be smarter, question everything, improve my skills, read more and get better. No doubt I’ve improved hugely over the last two-whatever years, both as a person and in terms of the game. More importantly, Evan and Alberto, I really can’t thank you guys enough for being with me, supporting me through all my shite and tantrums, entertaining my ideas, discussions, sharing common passions and all. Your infectious positivity and energy has been amazing to be around, Alberto. Definitely would’ve necked myself without you two, and that’s not saying enough. :heart:

The point is: I’m hugely thankful for what I’ve been able to be a part of here, and I have to thank each and everyone one of you for being who you are. We’ve all had ups and downs and in’s and out’s (haha jk virginlyfe) and struggles but it’s been really amazing being together and I hope this goes on. I hope we continue to grow and get better and face the future even stronger. Huge love to each and every one of you, I hope you all have a fantastic and healthy new year with your loved ones and to those of you travelling this season, stay safe! I hope that we all come out of 2019 even stronger than we are now - all I ask is for another year of sticking up for each other, helping and being compassionate and understanding. Let’s make 2019 a year to remember by reaching new milestones and spreading love. :wine_glass: :kissing_heart: :heart: :heart:

Finally, gotta extend big love to the devs and beta testers and modelers for all the hard work they do, you guys deserve all the support in the world (especially big thanks to @maffc for your one on one guidance with me in modding :heart:) - so here’s to the new year with a new and gleaming campaign, and more exciting progress.

Cheers all!

25 Likes