2018 New York International Auto Show (NYIAS)

You need an elegant SUV?

Come to the Kamegashira stand, to see the new Daito Hybrid V8

5 Likes

AL Autos

1 Like

MotorNation will be joining @DeusExMackia and fellow automotive press in the coverage of NYIAS this year. Expect resulting reviews and in-depth analysis and all the rumours from the writers of the source for up-to-date news, opinion, technology, reviews and entertainment.

17 Likes

HighresScreenshot00027

More to come for the Retro Salon

“Psst. Hey kid, want some suspension?”

6 Likes

The Aurora Nightshade isn’t ugly anymore.

The new Aurora Nightshade R2.
Also, look out for the new Jetfire R3, Airstrike R2, Ramjet R2, and Firehawk R2 at a later date, all with revised looks.

5 Likes

I don’t like the vents/exhausts on the bumbers, but the rest :ok_hand:

8 Likes

4 Likes

14 Likes

Forgive me the newby question, but to get reviewed, do we PM you the exported trim?

11 Likes

AL Autos

New%20AL%20Logo%20PNG%20v3

1 Like

Introducing Dimension Miracle, the strongest vehicle Dimension Motors made yet.

This hypercar has packed with the most advanced tech. Giving examples,the roof has a airflow sensor which allows the big wing at the rear adjust its angle 10 times per sec according the condition. The 6L V10Engine provides 860hp and over 1000nm thanks to the advance twin-turbo setting. Miracle can reach 375kmh even with over 500kg downforce,thanks to the superb aerodynamics. The car weight only 1427kg thanks to the carbon fiber chassis. Overall, Speed, Cornering, Comfort driving experience, Miracle can give anything you wanted.

(Front)
Colors available: Sky Blue, Deep Blue, Apple Red, Nightclub Purple, Lime Green, Golden Yellow, Extreme Black, Jet Gray, Metal Silver
Price:$184860(With 80% markup)

(Rear)

Specifications
________________________________________________________________________________________
Engine Specifications
Engine Type:V10
Displacement:6000cc
Aspiration:Twin-Turbo charged Direct Injection
Compression Ratio:8:6:1
Power:860hp(@7300rpm)
Torque:1065nm(@4200-5100rpm)
Redline:8000rpm
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Model Specifications
Layout:Mid-engine, Rear-wheel drive
Chassis:Carbon fiber
Body:Carbon fiber
Suspension:Pushrod
Gearbox:7-speed dual clutch
Brakes:Carbon Ceramic
Tire choice:Sports Compound
Weight Distribution:40F/60R
0-100kmh:2.7sec
100-0 Braking Distance:27m
Top speed:375.5kmh
Economy:8.7km/L
Cornering Gs:1.37G(20m)/1.38G(200m)
Lap time:1.55.28

3 Likes

Spicy🔥

Might want to be careful with naming. There’s already an established Dimension Motors on the forums:

3 Likes

Enactor will be unveiling the Estate Roamer Series 4 (2019MY) at this year’s show.

20 Likes

AL Autos w/ Hennessy Motor Company

New%20AL%20Logo%20PNG%20v3

@Battleboss98

1 Like

Why Should Australia have all the fun?

Hennessy Motor Company presents the new model year of Utility vehicles…

Not just for the Land Down Under anymore.

My thanks to @11alualhati for helping me with these previews. Do check out his hard work as he is amazing at his designing.

1 Like

Zasteros Renix SS in full view

1 Like