2018 SEMA Show

agreed

Thank you for your initial vote. Please choose your favorite choice from the top two categories.

Please vote for your favorite modified car. You may not vote for your own entry. The winner of this bracket will be the overall winner of the award. Again, no OEM companies will be admitted.

7 Likes

Snow plowers of the future! :joy::joy::joy:

This is late, and past the close of voting. Maybe it could have changed things, maybe not. Whatā€™s more important is that Iā€™m proud of this work and grateful for what this Beam x Automation collaboration has made possible.

@chiefzach2018 @Rk38 @NormanVauxhall this is for you!

Yes, there are a couple of imperfections here and there. I think I will go mad if I try to fix them!

EDIT: nah actually screw that Iā€™ll remaster it and fix some of the cuts later.

27 Likes

Chief called and he says ā€œthis is itā€.

Awesome vid :ok_hand:!

A W E S O M E !
Truly great work on that video!

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry for not being able to present my cars, but it is what has the lack of time. Even so, Iā€™ll put them in the Montes post.

Thank you everyone for your participation in this event. We hope you enjoyed taking part.

The car voted best-in show was the ChipWorx 1984 Znopresk Zap Attack! Congratulations to @MrChips and @NormanVauxhall for winning the overall award, and expect your car to be seen in Dynamo 4 soon!

The next event will be the currently-standing Los Angeles Auto Show.

Please do not unveil any more cars.

19 Likes

Thank you for such a cool event.
See me at SBAā€™s entry in '18 LAASā€¦ soonā„¢