Concept Car of the Year

Retro Car of the Year

Classic Car of the Year

Racecar of the Year

Truck of the Year

SUV of the Year

Design of the Year

Most Impressive Car

some i literally couldn’t find so i’m sorry but there you go, all in order (i think)

13 Likes

Wow thanks very much
Also for the BAM I meant the one from the Nurburgring BRC not the british brc

24 hours left for the primaries! Don't forget to vote!
5 Likes
The final voting round has been released. Please click the link below.

This is your last chance to vote in anything!

Finals have ended. Thank you for participating.

You must sign in to Google to vote.
Remember that you do not have to vote for every category.

18 Likes
Just under 24 hours left for the finals! This is your last chance to vote!
12 Likes

Welcome to the results of the 2020 End Of The Year Awards!

Car Company Awards
Car Company of the Year (Overall)

Winning their first-ever end of the year award, please give a big round of appluase to…
@Tzuyu_main with Seikatsu Motion Dynamics Company!

Car Company of the Year (Standard)

Last year’s champion comes back to defend his title! Give it up for…
@CorsicaUnknown with Corsica Motor Company!

Car Company of the Year (Luxury)

Another veteran manages to keep his honor against stiff competition!
@ProfessorP3PP3R with Silver-York Motor Corporation!

Car Company of the Year (Performance)

A well-deserved new face triumphs the Performance category this year!
@Xepy with Automobili Tristella!

Car Of The Year Awards
Car of the Year (Overall)

One of the largest collaborations seen on the forums, there’s a few winners here! Give it up for…
@variationofvariables, @66mazda, @Falling_Comet, and @Tzuyu_Main with the 1988 Sendo GT!

Car of the Year (Standard)

This year, this sedan edged out the 2019 Kadett Club as standard car of the year. Let’s hear it for…
@titleguy1 and the 2022 Kimura Auriga!

Car of the Year (Luxury)

With only 3 more votes than the 1959 Elwood Iroquois Deluxe, your luxury car of the year is…
@ProfessorP3PP3R and the 2021 Silver-York Margrave Signature Edition!

Car of the Year (Performance)

Taking the honors for both performance company of the year and performance car of the year, give it up for…
@Xepy and the 2019 Tristella Corvus!

Concept Car of the Year

Snatching his third award this year, the concept car of the year goes to…
@Xepy and the Tristella Fenice Vision Automation Turismo!

Retro Car of the Year (1970s-2000s)

Winning it’s second award this awards show, give it up for…
@variationofvariables, @66mazda, @Falling_Comet, and @Tzuyu_Main with the 1988 Sendo GT!

Classic Car of the Year (Pre-1970s)

In another close race to the finish, give yet another big round of applause for the classic car of the year winner!
@Xepy and the 1966 Tristella Aquilla A400 Spider!

Race Car of the Year

With only 3 votes separating the winner this category, let’s congratulate…
@Falling_Comet and the Suisei Tengai Fuji G8 Shojo no Yume #77 Senshado Pacific Racing Team!

Truck of the Year

In a surprise upset, this year’s Truck Of The Year winner goes to…
@Mat1476 and the 2020 Warren XLT!

SUV of the Year

With nearly 50% of all the votes, the SUV of the Year is awarded to…
@yangx2 and the 2014 Jinhe Luohu!

Design of the Year

You voted this sedan for the Design of the Year! Congrats to…
@titleguy1 and the 2022 Kimura Auriga!

Superlative Vehicle Awards
Most Impressive Car

Another victory for this mega-collab of a machine! Congrats to…

Most Dedicated Car Company

With the effort put into this company, it’s no surprise it won this award!
@ProfessorP3PP3R with Silver-York Motor Corporation!

Best New Car Company

Grabbing 90% of the votes this year, give it up for…
@66mazda and Kaizen Corporation!

Most Realistic Car Company

With great lengths spent to make this company as realistic as possible, congratulations to…
@CorsicaUnknown and Sisten Motor Company!

Best Car Advertisement

1985 Sisten EXC TV Advert - YouTube

This year, you voted this amazing video as the advertisement of the year!
@CorsicaUnknown and The 1985 Sisten EXC!

Community Awards
Best Car Designer (Individual)

The hallowed award for best car designer goes to…
@MGR_99!

Most Improved Designer (Individual)

Showing great growth throughout the year, this year’s well-deserved most improved is…
@Executive!

Best Car Creator/Engineer (Individual)

Winning his second award today among numerous nominations and challenge wins, let’s give a hand to…
@yangx2!

Friendliest/Most Helpful Member

As a wonderful general human being person thing, let’s all thank - and applaud - this guy as most helpful and friendliest!
@CorsicaUnknown

Most Underrated Designer

A consistent underdog who’s always killing it, this person is our most Underrated Designer!
@donutsnail!

Most Creative Designer

With this new category comes one of the forum’s most well-known creatives!
@Maxbombe!

Best New Member

Coming in as both best new company and new member, give it up for…
@66mazda!

Best Modder

One of the year’s most prolific modders, let’s congratulate this member for all of their hard work!
@Aruna

Best Community Artist

Best Community Member Vehicle

I don’t think he’s even aware that he was nominated for this but the winner for our favorite community member vehicle is…
@daffyflyer

Best Challenge/Competition

With two racing-themed challenges dueling to the end, only one came out victorious!
@Der_Bayer and BRC: 1970 Nürburgring 24h!

Best Car Company Thread

A sleek, stylish presentation got this company the boost it needed to come out on top!
@CorsicaUnknown and Sisten Motor Company!

Best Automation Photo

This awesome photo was the favorite artistic piece on the forums this year!
@chiefzach2018 and @XenoYparxi and the Zacspeed Fenfir Vision Automation Turismo Concept!

The “Golden Cock” Award

Thank you to everyone this year who participated in the End Of The Year awards! This was by far the largest one yet, with a total of 69 (lol) unique voters across the 4 different voting schedules. I hope everyone has a happy holidays, happy new year, and stay safe especially during these difficult times! See you next year!

Please see the link down below for a full breakdown of the results.
Click me!

36 Likes

g2

No but seriously, congrats to everyone who was nominated and to those who won! Despite the world burning down, I’m glad to see we still had plenty of time to grow and have a great deal of fun this year within the community. Also <3 to titleguy1 for still putting up with us and running this award show as beautifully as he does. Happy holidays to all!!

27 Likes

S T O P T H E C O U N T

17 Likes

NO INNIS? I DEMAND A RECOUNT!

14 Likes

That was epic, thank you titleguy for keeping the tradition of these awards, looking better than ever. Congrats to all nominees and winners!

11 Likes

Thank you guys for the noms and votes! Here’s to another good year in the automation community!

9 Likes

Never in my wildest dreams did I expect to end up here alongside so many skilled players and well-established brands. Seikatsu was supposed to be a one-and-done deal for me a long time ago, but it’s grown into something much more than that. Thank you so much for the votes and for being an amazing community I’m proud to be a part of. There’s too many people to list who have helped me get to where I am today; whether you’re in the official Discord, AutoTurismo, or some other Automation-related server, you know who you are!

Congratulations and thanks to everyone who’s made it here; quite a few of you have inspired me countless times. And while I’m here, thank you @titleguy1 for hosting the awards and continuing to give recognition to those who deserve it!

15 Likes

Ty for the support! Winning my first awards in EOTY with my livery, thank you @titleguy1 for the EOTY as always!

9 Likes

Thank you titleguy for hosting these awards once again and thank you everyone for the nominations and votes! Congratulations to all the winners as well, and of course everyone who was/ had something nominated as well. Honestly there was so much good stuff made and we had many great moments had in the past year in this community, I can’t wait to see what the next year brings.

Also goddamn I did not expect Tristella (and its cars) to get that much love to get 4 awards. Means a lot too that its debut vehicle (the Corvus) gets voted in when I absolutely did not expect it to, what with it being made roughly a year ago. Anyways, you can expect more to come from it in the next year, and hopefully I can keep up its high quality.

10 Likes

(with assistance from titleguy1 and Reizei)

The fight against Docro probably went like this:

Well this is a pleasant surprise…

I will admit that this community is a particular high point in this dreary year. Thank you guys so much, especially @titleguy1 the esteemed host. Congratulations to all nominees and especially winners.

Personal notes

The word “avatar” is derived from the Sanskrit word for “descent,” much like how a deity can be incarnated in the real world. When applied in a practical context, our avatars are the ultimate definition of a certain thing, ourselves, and serve as a physical manifestation of our deepest selves.

When I first created Kaizen Corporation back in 2016 for the SAS4 conception wiki, I came to the conclusion that this company would be one of my primary identities in the online world, so it was essential to create a name that not only was catchy and unique, but best represented my personal values. “Kaizen” is the Japanese term for good change (people like to say continuous improvement). In addition, the first character is made up of the radicals for self and whip. Therefore, my company is intended to showcase my sometimes limited will to encourage self change in the good way.

Our main purpose in this world is to develop our God-given talents so that we may be men and women for others. I sincerely hope that my passion for the automobile and my dedication to continuous improvement has bought every single one of you joy and comfort in this uncertain era.

Most importantly though…

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Please keep your friends, family, and yourself in mind.

8 Likes

Happy to be voted best modder of the year! Thank you all for the support and feedback helping me grow more as an artist as well :heartpulse: Here is to another great year, now I have a new workstation :sparkler:

11 Likes

Congratulations to all the category winners, and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year for the Automation community!

6 Likes

Have only just gotten round to this but time for the soppie remarks, so merry Christmas and this is a really sincere thank you.

This year Automation has felt like an escape but an escape that never really worked. This year has been a bloody big ball ache and I havent really made much progress on Auto so to still be remembered by you lovely folk and to win some awards screams in honestly amazed. So thanks boyos, gurlies and chrome for all the lovely support and drive. Its nice for designs to be recognised and just known tbh.

And ofc! Contracts to all the others and thank you TG for being as great as usual :stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Hopefully I can finally work on some modern shit over this year!

11 Likes

Right, I am definitely late to the party here, but I am glad to see Xeno and I won Best Automation Photo! I’m also grateful you guys nominated me in the first place. Honestly, without you guys, I would not be where I am right now. You folks were crucial whenever you gave me criticism for my work as it helped me improve my craft, and for us to make it through such a tumultuous year, it demonstrates how strong we are as a community. Not only that, but we also demonstrated how creative we are as a community, especially once we made the leap to 3D. Whatever the case, we made the best of 2020 through this game.

Congratulations to all the other nominees and winners, and thank you to Evan for hosting once again. I hope you all had a merry Christmas; (try to) enjoy the rest of the year!

9 Likes

Thank you all very much for the Best Challenge Award! :trophy: The BRC would not be what it is without the cars you are entering, so thank you very much for your contribution.

The award celebration party is happening here in the BRC: Global GT Series! :slight_smile:

10 Likes