@Fabelhaftigkeit
@Simmer22
@66mazda
@LordLetto
@Alib
@Jaimz
@ZoomZoomer32
@V4guy
@Chickenbiscuit (Dealing with mod issues rn)
@Petakabras
@Executive

Not sure on a definite guideline on when results will come, but I will do them Class-by-class from oldest to newest, hopefully the first will come before the end of the week, but I cannot be certain.

10 Likes

DISQUALIFICATIONS

Here’s something fun. I have 3 cars that failed to comply with the rules in one way or another.

MAHG Omega Speciale 60

By @S31

Historic Event Society Eligibility Group

Vehicle in question: MAHG Omega Speciale 60

Faults: Class Sign-up failure

Result: Vehicle Barred from Event.

Note: Somehow they thought they could sneak this boy into the paddock without the proper credentials. We noticed the car when it was missing it’s class info tag. Poor bastards.

Unfortunately, the naming scheme was incorrect, and did not include the class, therefore it has been disqualified.

MAHG Ksi Speciale

by @S31

Vehicle in question: MAHG Ksi Speciale

Faults: Class Sign-up failure

Result: Vehicle Barred from Event.

Note: I think it might just be these MAHG guys, actually. Their other car also tried to sneak it’s way into the paddock. Caught these guys too, seeing as the car was missing the info tag, too.

Same reason as above, missing the class in the naming, therefore it’s a disqualification, rules are rules.

Daylilly Wildcat GT1 High Downforce

by @Fabelhaftigkeit

Vehicle in question: Daylilly Wildcat GT1 High Downforce

Faults: Illegal modification to power steering system

Result: Disqualification from competition

Note: The Scrutineers were quite sad about this one, it looked so good, and they wanted to see it out on track, but when the car was pulled from storage someone must’ve not looked at the power steering they were installing properly.

I hate to be binning this car, but unfortunately it used Variable Ratio power steering when it was a banned component. Rules are rules, and the car unfortunately will not be partaking in the GT1 class.

NEXT UP, CSC, EVENTUALLY.

9 Likes

DJ_Khaled_Suffering_from_Success
god i’m stupid lol. rules are rules tho and i’m not mad i just feel like a dumbass for that

6 Likes

I did everything in a rush :sweat_smile:

I misread the name conventions so i guess I’ll wait for next time :smile::rofl:

2 Likes

am i missing something or were there a lot of entries to go through

1 Like

Fuck, appologies.

I’ve been really struggling with my mental health for the past month or so, so I’ve found it hard to pull together motivation to work on the challenge. I’ll see where I am in the next few weeks, but my mental hasn’t been the greatest.

11 Likes

Take your time man, thanks for letting us know. Try to enjoy doing what you’re doing in the meantime, and take care of yourself.

3 Likes

I forgot to even send my car file, been kinda busy the last month with finishing work, moving back to uni and of course a flight sim that may have released, that totally doesn’t kill my cpu…

3 Likes