24 Hours of ATT: 1985 (DEADLINE: 24/2/2017)

Ohhh GT-P was so close :smiley: nice!
Congrats to Matti and Marcoalla, you did one hell of a job :thumbsup:
@JohnWaldock thanks for hosting, amusing builds and results!
(would it be possible that you include what if numbers, as how far could dnf car get?)

4 Likes

I don’t think I ever posted my car’s stats, but I shit you not when I say that it’s a heavy, fat, slow POS with abysmal fuel economy.

(that’s mpg US)

5 Likes

despite the issues, it still was quite quick, but you had to spend a whole HOUR in the pits.

3 Likes

I just realised both winning cars are FWD!!! Damn you automationFFwonders :poop:

nope, the OTHER Schack was FWD, this wan was FR if memory server correct.

Well it looks like my economy based strategy somewhat worked, probably could have tried to get some more power from my cars

No surprise though, 7.4mpg US lol

not the worst, but second!

Guess we went a bit too fast over a bump, or something :smiley:

Well, GG to all, and thanks @JohnWaldock

3 Likes

i can safely say it fell of. diffs and all.

2 Likes

Looks like @JohnWaldock is psychic, I finished as predicted… well, one car did. Congrats to the winners.

1 Like

What an exciting challenge! @Matti and @MarcoAlla both deserved their class wins.

1 Like

What happened to my ugly beetle anyway? I’m getting on a streak of mid-pack finishes that can’t be broken.

Wow! my longitudinal front V8, front wheel drive hatcback works well! Sad that my RSR 4.0 didn’t finish the race, because i had extimate 689 laps…
Congratulation to @Matti for the impressive performance, and thanks to @JohnWaldock for hosting such a big event!

4 Likes

Both cars DNF… must have gotten the bad end of RNG :wink:

Thnx to @JohnWaldock for hosting and gratz to @Matti and @MarcoAlla for winning

1 Like

RNG was not kind to Scarab

So… THAT’s how it feels, huh… damn :frowning:
At least I hope the car was doing well before developing issues

1 Like

it would have finished top 5 or 6 i think.

Can we have a round 2 please? pretty please? :3 :innocent:

4 Likes

Wow! I was half not expecting to finish, let alone 2nd. Would you mind posting everyone’s lap time? I’m interested in what my car ran against the others.

2 Likes