24 Hours of ATT: 1985 (DEADLINE: 24/2/2017)

Maybe a way to avoid a two-class Apple and Orange series is just to allow X maximum amount in kilojoules of cooling? That and Y total quantity of fuel per event, Z minimum weight will help rationalize the designs. If you really wanted to get fancy you could have a minimum total frontal area in m^2 to define what is and isn’t a real road car.

Is it 8L/100km or 12? I’ve got a whole one car that gets 8, and went to Detroit in 2017.

it’s 8. sub 8L/100km for GT-P

no economy restrictions for GT-R

1 Like

No chassis material restrictions, right?

nope. thats free.

3 Likes

Fuck man, GT-P is really hard to build for. Turbo or not, I’m struggling to get over 280hp with sub 8L/100km economy

2 Likes

I only gotand 34 234 laps/tank. It’s kind of like watching the Corolla’s running Bathurst… which reminds me, 2:42 on Strops version (2:45 with a much flatter Conrod Straight)

2 Likes

it’s quite close to group A touring cars in that sense. it’s was meant to be the real tight catergory.

2 Likes

Photon Cannons Armed.
Digital Dashboard Initialized.
Starter Motor Energized.

The Storm Xenon II will be racing in GT-R. As for a GT-R, it’s fairly tame, in my opinion. Just wanted to do a version of the Xenon without having to work around company lore too much.

2 Likes

I think I’ll just stick to the GT-R category, the car doesn’t really seem very competitive for GT-P

Can you enter two cars? One for GT-P and GT-R?

yes, you can enter one for each, but no more than that.

1 Like

Bogliq will enter this 24hr race with two cars…

The production spec Bogliq Slyde RS in GT-P

And the homologation spec Bogliq Slyde GT-R

Bogliq hopes that their factory backed entrants will prove successful so that the enthusiast market will choose the Slyde over it’s many competitors!

Buy better, buy Bogliq

10 Likes

Can we have a list of entrants, so I can see who I’m losing to?

EDIT2

4 Likes

Damn that thing looks goooooooooood :persevere:

5 Likes

Im entering the Scarab Comet GT-P and GT-R

GT-P 2800 cc I6 turbo @ 216 HP
GT-R 2800 cc I6 turbo @ 331 HP

6 Likes

4 questions: GT-R (GT-P)

1. For the quality sliders is it 20 (10) for the engine and 20 (10) for the car or 20 (10) for both?
  2. Can I have negative quality sliders. I know safety you can’t but just want to make sure if I can in other sections.
    3 (If number 2 is yes). If I have a negative slider would it have a minimum value of -5 (-4) or could I go to all the way to -15.
    4 (If number 2 is yes). If I have a slider of -2 could I now have a total of 22 (12) quality points to spend?
2 Likes
  1. that’s correct, it’s 20 (10) for each with no more than 5 points per slider.

2. it says explicitly that negative sliders ar disallowed.

Oh. Totally just skipped over that. I’ll be building my cars later today.

_Coming Soon_
11 Likes