3D Requests Thread [DEAD -- DONT POST IN HERE -- ]

Charma Badge:

DOWNLOAD: CharmaBadge.zip (105 KB)

VMO,

you sir rock! thanks so much! Now my cars finally have a proper badge to proudly display :slight_smile:

[quote=“supraman”]VMO,

you sir rock! thanks so much! Now my cars finally have a proper badge to proudly display :slight_smile:[/quote]

You’re welcome! Enjoy it! :smiley:

Cool! Is it possible to make me one as well?

[quote=“vmo”]Charma Badge:

[attachment=1]Car -678.png[/attachment]

DOWNLOAD: [attachment=0]CharmaBadge.zip[/attachment][/quote]

I think it could use a bit less tacky edges, so more polys needed to smooth the outer edge.

How about this?

I would love a logo based on my Avatar, if someone can do it :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello all!

I allow myself to post a request to all modelers.
It should be nice to have bodys like the Alpine A610 or the Alpine V6, two beautifull rear engined sport cars of the 90’s

Pics of them:
Alpine A610

Alpine V6

I haven’t any experience in 3d modeling, so i ask to you :slight_smile:
Thanks in advance
Greetings from France ! :wink:
Sorry for my english…

2 Likes

that’s kinda cool, I think that could make some pretty cool cars!

id like to see the windows be shapable.

a car model somewhat like this is already in the game.
The windows will be hard, and it would be hard to give this car a ‘general’ look as the shape and all are very typical to the Alpine.

I would love to see a super-mini. Something like the 107/C1/Aygo which in my opnion is a tiny clever car.

I have 3 humble request to make:
-a body type like the VW Golf
-a body type like the Mercedes A45
-a body type like the Mercedes CLA

I think that the 3dmodels that i find at the internet will help
3dcadbrowser.com/download.aspx?3dmodel=93759
3dcadbrowser.com/download.aspx?3dmodel=77615
3dcadbrowser.com/download.aspx?3dmodel=75349

obs: I am making this request because I am awful at 3dmodeling.

I would personal pay someone if they could mod in a lotus super 7 into the game.

with optional front wheel fenders :wink:

To be honest, I don’t think anybody would want to try and get those models in game.

The couple I looked at weren’t huge on polies, but some of these models that I have seen have in excess of a million of them, which isn’t ideal for games.

Also, they come with their interiors, headlights and all sorts of other fixtures. It is probably more work to get rid of all this stuff without making it look weird, than just making them from scratch.

All of this after paying for the model simply doesn’t make any sense.

I had thought about the interior as well the creater could just make a neat hard top like what they did for the mazda miata and honda s2000

In my opinion, paying someone for making a model doesn’t make any sense. For me, I don’t mod the game (making badges, grilles etc.) to earn money in any way. It’s just a hobby or fun stuff for more variety in the game.

Back to the request: You can avoid the Interior-problem by adding a roof to the Model, like felgen did with the cosworth-convertible model

Yea I know alot of people do it for a hobby but when there is an intensive to put out some good mods I am hoping someone would jump to the challenge. If I could figure out how to use 3ds max id just make it myself but damn is that program complex

3ds max isn’t that hard to learn. You can do some easy things after a handfull of hours trying. I started using 3ds maybe 5 weeks ago during my vacancy. You should try it, it’s a lot learning by doing :wink:

haha I started about two weeks ago, I cant seem to make a simple grill so its getting a bit discouraging.

Don’t get too discouraged, I’m a 3ds max newbie and I’ve managed this in a fortnight

There’s a lot of tutorials on the web to get tips from.