3D Requests Thread [DEAD -- DONT POST IN HERE -- ]

The next update will include a large 80’s SUV kinda like the suburban you posted.

I don’t remember if Killrob showed the model itself in the videos but I remember seeing the thumbnail for it in one of the videos.

It’s pretty much like the 80’s pickup shown in one of the videos but with a roof on the back part.

[quote=“trackpaduser”]The next update will include a large 80’s SUV kinda like the suburban you posted.

I don’t remember if Killrob showed the model itself in the videos but I remember seeing the thumbnail for it in one of the videos.

It’s pretty much like the 80’s pickup shown in one of the videos but with a roof on the back part.[/quote]

I do remember seeing an SUV myself, but it looked more like a '00s Tahoe or Yukon than something from the '80s, though maybe this was a different vehicle?

Yes, it is a different vehicle.

Ahhhh, homologation. The road legal R390 GT1 was hilarious to drive in GT2 because you could put a drag spec turbo to get an output of 833hp (with everything else fully tuned). It would spank the hell out of the race version on the track :laughing:

Is it even possible to create somthing like this?

And mudflaps…? :smiley:

[quote=“Astraman”]Is it even possible to create somthing like this?

And mudflaps…? :smiley:[/quote]

I think it could only be made as a variant of a body, same for mudflaps, almost impossible to make it a fixture :confused:

There might bit a way to hack together some mudflaps that would kinda work on some cars, but it wouldn’t be great and IMHO its not really worth it.

As for louvers, those are pretty much impossible to make as a fixture as you can’t stamp stuff over windows.

Like Entry said though, it would be possible to integrate those things into a car model.

I’d love a 924/928 inspired design, and, perhaps something kind of F40ish.

I’d like to request a car body but with 2 different setups. It’s a 94 z24 cavalier body. I’d love if it could be setup with the standard front engine bay. But I’d also love it if it could be a mid engine 2 seat sports car. I’m not sure how to post a picture of it here yet using my phone to do this. Thanks to anyone who takes the time to look into this for me.

I’d really like it if someone could make a Lamborghini Aventador body style thanks.

Also, I’d think it’d be nice to have a little more variety in terms of '40s and '50s car bodies…like, say, for example, the late '40s/early '50s Fords or the mid '50s Studebaker/Packard Hawk…and some more bodies from the Sixties & Seventies as well(I’m thinking along the lines of the Mopar full-size sedans and coupes and Chevy’s Bel Air/Impala/Caprice/Biscayne from the middle '60s, and all the Big Three both had some fine-looking cars in the first half of the '70s, especially from Chevy, Oldsmobile, Chrysler, and Mercury, IMHO.). :wink:

I can locate some reference images if anyone’s interested: good car pics aren’t terribly hard to find these days. :sunglasses:

I think that a 1953 Studebaker Coupe, would be a good addition for the top speed seekers among us.
Many of the records at Bonneville Salt Flats have been made with this model.

[quote=“RobtheFiend”]I think that a 1953 Studebaker Coupe, would be a good addition for the top speed seekers among us.
Many of the records at Bonneville Salt Flats have been made with this model.[/quote]

This… or any other 2-door coupe with a wheelbase equal to or greater than 113 inches (2870 mm) will allow me to start my car company. :mrgreen: I plan on building HUGE 2-door luxury sport coupes exclusively. (Maybach Exelero, Rolls-Royce Camargue, Ferrari 612, Lincoln Mark VIII :stuck_out_tongue: , Mercedes-Benz CL/S-class coupe, Bentley Brooklands etc.). I’m not “requesting” anything officially. I’ll just wait patiently to see what the devs/community comes up with first. Either way, I’ll be happy. :laughing:

[quote=“RobtheFiend”]I think that a 1953 Studebaker Coupe, would be a good addition for the top speed seekers among us.
Many of the records at Bonneville Salt Flats have been made with this model.[/quote]

Yeah, I agree, Rob, and might I add the Avanti to that as well? Yet another great product by Studebaker(and in the Avanti’s case, one that survived it’s parent company for a long time!). :sunglasses:

Also, I’ve been meaning to ask if somebody could try to port and/or convert some of the BeamNG models to this game as well; my favorite models thus far are the Moonhawk, Grand Marshal, Gavril pickup truck, and the Civetta Bolide, but there’s other good models that I’m sure other players will like, too. :wink:

Hey , could somebody do these 2 (4 when reflected) things for me? I’d be very grateful. I’m a total noob at 3ds etc.

[quote=“NyanCatx3”]Hey , could somebody do these 2 (4 when reflected) things for me? I’d be very grateful. I’m a total noob at 3ds etc.

http://i.imgur.com/okN4sFg.png[/quote]

On it.

How about a Not-Porsche Not-911? Would be mid-engined…

[quote=“WizzyThaMan”]

[quote=“NyanCatx3”]Hey , could somebody do these 2 (4 when reflected) things for me? I’d be very grateful. I’m a total noob at 3ds etc.

http://i.imgur.com/okN4sFg.png[/quote]

On it.[/quote]

nice! thanks :slight_smile:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=5408&p=57765&hilit=porsche#p57580 <<< It’s already being worked on.

[size=50]Need… big… coupes.[/size] :stuck_out_tongue:

Could anyone try to do a bus like this?