3D Requests Thread [DEAD -- DONT POST IN HERE -- ]

haha same idea I had, using the Icelandic flag.

Pretty obvious as its in the name :wink: I also like the colour combination for the flag. Though, the execution of using the flag is completely different though! :slight_smile:

Would this work for a display pic? It should be the right size

Do you need/want a display pic?

If someone could please make this as a my company badge to mount on the back side of my cars. The “R” and “A” should be the same then the “N” should be a different color. If possible I’d like gold and chrome, chrome and black; red and black; black and gold; green and gold; a darker blue and gold; burgundy and gold I know I’m asking a lot.

This “R” is for a badge on the front and/or for the trunk lock. If possible I’d like this on the inside of a circle. I’d like the circle and the “R” the same and the space between them a contrasting color, please see the color combinations above.

And if possible I’d like these to look like they are made of metal and not a sticker or paint for a few ideas of cars in the 60’s and 70’s and maybe even a special line of cars that make an appearance from time to time. I’d like them to be able to be placed on the sides of the cars.

Again thanks for your time.

[quote=“poolshark3436”]
[attachment=0]pot leaves for the 60’s and 70’s.png[/attachment]

Again thanks for your time.[/quote]

:open_mouth:

[quote=“poolshark3436”][attachment=0]pot leaves for the 60’s and 70’s.png[/attachment]

…what the fu-

[quote=“Microwave”]

[quote=“poolshark3436”][attachment=0]pot leaves for the 60’s and 70’s.png[/attachment]

…what the fu-[/quote]

Hurry up and get used to this shit. If the modding communiy becomes anything like everything on Steam (which I’m certain it will), we’re going to see FAR worse than this.

Very good point well made. Prepare yourself for the shitstorm of autism.

Hi i was wondering it someone could make my company (Soltra) a badge to use in game.

All i am looking for was a S in a circle in chrome

kind regards

-UMGaming

I can make you a badge in photoshop for use on the forums, but I can’t model it.
K I’m done, it looks a lot more chromey in PS, but I think the .png format messes it up so this is the best chrome effect you’re going to get out of me :laughing:

[quote=“Microwave”]I can make you a badge in photoshop for use on the forums, but I can’t model it.
K I’m done, it looks a lot more chromey in PS, but I think the .png format messes it up so this is the best chrome effect you’re going to get out of me :laughing:
[attachment=0]Soltra.png[/attachment][/quote]

thank you, its just a bit to big to put in a signature

now i just need someone to turn it into a badge for me

You can shrink it easily in paint or anything.

With the 2nd from top left, were you referring to me?
Would you want that pic in high resolution?

its not really chrome looking in my opinion. I’ll give it a try later today when I am home, if you want? I’ll deliver it in the right size for you too.

As I said, I think the .png format ruins the chrome effect, it looks a lot more chromey in Photoshop.

I can make a more chrome version;) if You want it?