3D Requests Thread [DEAD -- DONT POST IN HERE -- ]

can i get a badge requested, id like it to be a circle with the word Galt in the center written in cursive, im terrible with making computer art of any kind and i have only a terrible camera if i was to draw it, so from those simple instructions ill give freedon for anything else, as long as it doesnt make it look like crap

Reposting one of my requests from earlier, if nobody minds:

[quote=ā€œAlternateSteve90ā€]Would it be too much trouble, by the way, if I could ask if somebody could model the GMC/Chevy van('70s to mid '90s) for this game? We could use some older passenger vans from the U.S., I think(maybe to recreate the A-Team Van, and not to mention the ā€œvanningā€ culture of the '70s and '80s). :wink:

I was also hoping that somebody could, at some point, mock up something along the lines of the GMC motorhomes from the '70s; those were simply plain awesome, IMHO. :smiley:[/quote]

[quote=ā€œAlternateSteve90ā€]Reposting one of my requests from earlier, if nobody minds:

[quote=ā€œAlternateSteve90ā€]Would it be too much trouble, by the way, if I could ask if somebody could model the GMC/Chevy van('70s to mid '90s) for this game? We could use some older passenger vans from the U.S., I think(maybe to recreate the A-Team Van, and not to mention the ā€œvanningā€ culture of the '70s and '80s). :wink:

I was also hoping that somebody could, at some point, mock up something along the lines of the GMC motorhomes from the '70s; those were simply plain awesome, IMHO. :smiley:[/quote]

[/quote]

i seen someone making a not a vandura but they have abandoned the project, but they uploaded what they got of it and its avaliable to anyone who can finish it, it has the body mostly complete, hejust had trouble with bugfixing and making everything work, so if you have 3dsmax skills you can finish it, i dont have the thread link right now tho

i seen someone making a not a vandura but they have abandoned the project, but they uploaded what they got of it and its avaliable to anyone who can finish it, it has the body mostly complete, hejust had trouble with bugfixing and making everything work, so if you have 3dsmax skills you can finish it, i dont have the thread link right now tho[/quote]

Believe me, Iā€™d love to do this myself. But I donā€™t have the skills, or even spare money for the program to do anything to begin with(and wonā€™t be terribly likely to acquire either any time soon, sadly)ā€¦which is why Iā€™ve made these requests.

If you have time, you can do (with a bit of effort, but nothing uberhuman) some good quality logos by downloading the free program Inkscape and look at some tutorial on youtube.
I was able to do this logos for exampleā€¦ and the Baltazar logo too.

Iā€™ll suggest you to check the free graphic program INKSCAPE.
With that one and following some tutorial on youtube I was able to do some good looking logos like the following:

[quote=ā€œNormanVauxhallā€]If you have time, you can do (with a bit of effort, but nothing uberhuman) some good quality logos by downloading the free program Inkscape and look at some tutorial on youtube.
I was able to do this logos for exampleā€¦ and the Baltazar logo too.
[/quote]

Well, alright. Thanks for the pro-tip, btw; that does seem like a good place to start.

In the meantime, has anyone considered making a large pickup truck(more specifically, from within the past 15-20 years or so)? I was thinking that maybe Fordā€™s newest F-Series or some of GMCā€™s latest Sierra, etc., might be a good template.

And Iā€™d love to see somebody try their hand at making bodies based on fictional vehicles, especially from GTA, Saints Row, rtc.

I was going to make a sketch for your badge earlier, but Iā€™ve been quite busy.
Had a couple of minutes and came by this thread again, as I had forgotten about it.

Here is a little sketch I made of a thing that could be a badge for you. if you donā€™t want it, and anyone else would like it, I can make a better version of it as this is just quickly done.
The striped should be representing the trails of the rocket you talked about. The oval is ofcourse something you also asked for. This is what my imagination came up with :slight_smile:

Pleeeeeeeeeeease? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A big '80s pickup will be available with the new patch. :wink:

Hey guys I was thinking of making a logoā€¦ Buuut I donā€™t know how or what program could anyone help me out? thanks!

Iā€™ll suggest you to check the free graphic program INKSCAPE.
With that one and following some tutorial on youtube I was able to do some good looking logos like the following:

Anyone?

If someone wants to make you a badge, they will tell you. :slight_smile:

But simply posting a thread saying ā€œBadge plzā€ isnā€™t exactly a sparkling plea for assistance, so Iā€™m not surprised that there are no replies.

I will change the name!

Yes, I know, but Iā€™d like to see just a little more variety, which is why I asked if someone could try their hand at making a modern full sized pickup.

If anyone would like a reference, Iā€™ll just post a couple of pics of the Vapid Sadler from GTA V:

Iā€™d also like to see something like a Chevy Avalanche or Honda Ridgeline.

Would be cool to see a kei van body

or a Delica body

Could anyone make this badge, please?

Wenn ich es kƶnnte, wĆ¼rde ich selbst eine Karosse bauen.
Aber kƶnnte nicht wer mal eine Kleinstwagen-Karosserie bauen?
Dieser Fahrzeugtyp ist doch schnell erstellt, oder nicht?

If I could, I would build a car body itself.
But who could not build even a small car body?
This type of vehicle is still created quickly, or not?