3D Requests Thread [DEAD -- DONT POST IN HERE -- ]

i want a lmp1 car body a modern one.
it exists???

[quote=ā€œMaverick69ā€]i want a lmp1 car body a modern one.
it exists???[/quote]

Doesnā€™t exists a new le mans body (only exists the C-Era body), but I think that I canā€™t made this body because I donā€™t have more experience modelling bodies in 3ds max.

Hey Iā€™m wondering if someone could make a few badges for me so I can properly brand my cars for my sub thread

The first one is pretty easy if you know what your doing is going to be based off this Dodge emblem and what I want is the name ā€œDavenā€ in it with the wolf in the bottom part of the badge. Preferable just the face in it in black and chrome would be great

http://thumbs2.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/msob5cgXDKhwapHxsUWQ-pw.jpg http://images.social-first.net/files/ikwiz/Screen%20Shot%202014-08-31%20at%2010.00.16%20AM.png

Now the second one is really simple, I just need DRT in the font that the SRT uses for their vehicles. Reference pic down below

Hi! My company has a logo designed, but I donā€™t have a badge asset to use! I would make it myself (I took three yearsā€™ worth of 3DS Max classes in high school) but I lost my copy of the student program when I had to wipe my laptop. Hereā€™s the picture form of it:

The chrome sections stick out slightly more; the Union Jack is indented in a slight bit, for depth. The chrome is also slightly beveled or rounded, to make it smoother.
I would greatly appreciate two versions: one that is chrome w/ a red and blue Union Jack, and one that is chrome w/ an all-black or cut out Union Jack. Thank you so much!

Hello guys,
I have a ready 3D Model of my companyā€™s logo. BTW, it was made on Cinema4D that, as far as I know, doesnā€™t support exporting to the file that the game uses.
Iā€™ve been reading some threds about making badges and Iā€™ve seen that I would need Maya/3DMax to put it in the game. I use C4D for years now and I just canā€™t use 3DMax or Maya. Itā€™s waaaaay too hard for me, but if any of you guys want to help, the .fbx and .obj will be attached to this reply so you can convert it to the game. :smiley:

Hereā€™s a quick rendering of the badge in C4D:

Styrka Logo Export.zip (103 KB)

[quote=ā€œandodideā€]Hello guys,
I have a ready 3D Model of my companyā€™s logo. BTW, it was made on Cinema4D that, as far as I know, doesnā€™t support exporting to the file that the game uses.
Iā€™ve been reading some threds about making badges and Iā€™ve seen that I would need Maya/3DMax to put it in the game. I use C4D for years now and I just canā€™t use 3DMax or Maya. Itā€™s waaaaay too hard for me, but if any of you guys want to help, the .fbx and .obj will be attached to this reply so you can convert it to the game. :smiley:

Hereā€™s a quick rendering of the badge in C4D:
http://i.imgur.com/WrZ6urk.png[/quote]

Sorry, but AFAIK it has to be a .max ā€“ coming from a few years of experience with 3ds max. It also has to be 3ds max 2013.

Amazed it hasnā€™t already been done, but surely a Countach is a must! This would be awesome:

And while Iā€™m at it a good full fat luxury car is missing from the game, something like a Rolls Phantom or Bentley Mulsanne.

I also think thereā€™s a lack of nice modern hatchbacks, think an Alfa 147 and a VW Scirocco would be nice.

Hey guys. I am building a new car company and are in need for a 3D logo. Can somebody help me with this?

Appreciated.

can someone make something like this, with the ā€˜inspiring innovationā€™ please? No rush :slight_smile:

Can someone make me a couple badges? :slight_smile: I am starting a company and it is going to be big. I will PM you the files. I will give you credit too.

-Small edit: Donā€™t rush because I am on holidays. :slight_smile:

Hi! Iā€™m starting virtual car company and I need badges too :confused:
I tried to do it myself, but I failed :frowning:
Please help by more experienced colleagues :slight_smile:
Iā€™d like front and rear badges versions.

I count on your help and thank you :slight_smile:

http://i.imgur.com/uwdgvQw.png http://i.imgur.com/H6rLlQi.png

bump

can you make a dragon logo badge

like a ferrari logo except you replace the horse with a dragon

I have a logo Iā€™d like made into a badge if anyone can. The logo is secret at the moment, so if you can do it, PM me.

EDIT: Itā€™s a simple one, if anyoneā€™s not wanting to do it because of complexity worries. I would really like to get this done.

Bump, can anyone help me out? I have the logo, I just need it made into badge form.

Can someone make the badge for my new and more fleshed out hypercar company named Ultimate Road Vehicles (URV)?

Iā€™d like it in both colour and chrome if possible. When done, I would also like permission to upload it to the Steam Workshop and add you as a contributor for attribution purposes.

Can somebody make these into badges in chrome and carbon/black? Thanks! :smiley:

Can someone make the badge for my company, Styrka? Thanks!

So, Iā€™m gonna use this for something other than logo requests which are never fulfilled. Can somebody please make another mid/rear engined supercar body? The current one is old, and I hate building cars with it and Iā€™ve never really built a supercar because of it. Soā€¦ anyone?

can i get somebody to make me a badge, something like the doritoā€™s triangle but fully in chrome?