3D Requests Thread [DEAD -- DONT POST IN HERE -- ]

I’m looking to see if anyone can make a sporty coupe body like a Nissan Altima or Cadillac CTS Coupe. If so, plz reply

Still need a badge done, anyone?

nobody fulfills these requests, it will just be incomplete unless you do it yourself or someone eventually makes one

Yeah, as I think Tycondero’s got their badge (I think), I’m fairly sure no requests after that (on page 21) have been fulfilled.

…mine is on page 23 :stuck_out_tongue:

Logo(badge) question:

As ive read in the last page it seems no one does badges anymore? i have a request for one but since it looks like no one does them anymore, would anyone know how i could go about making one on my own? i dont know where to start though so if someone could tell me how to get started i could try to make my own. if its not that simple then please PM me or let me know if you’d make a badge for me. If someone is interested in making a badge for me i can explain what i want and try to put up some font examples i have (its not that crazy its just the numbers 417).

Does nobody really make badges anymore? I’d learn, but I can’t access 3DSMax.

no, last fulfilled request was back on page 21, and i’m sure there is other software avaliable, anybody ever have a go with blender?

someone still wanna try making it? i want a badge that’s super simple.

a silhouette of a komodo (animal) on a circle background with the top half red, and bottom half white

Are external headlamps possible? Like the kind you would see on cars in the 1930’s?

I’m thinking they are, but based on how the fixtures attach to the bodywork, unless they’re placed mostly on top of a fender or hood, they’d appear halfway hidden in the bodywork. I haven’t played around with making fixtures so I can’t say for sure.

I have a coupe of requests, first of which is a badge for my company based off of my original mspaint creation (doesn’t have to be exact). The second is side exhaust, particularly BTCC Next Gen style. PS: the badge has a grey outline around the blue, so if you want the blue could be black or void, also it doesnt have to be color. it can be all chorme or black or even body color.

Something like a Jaguar XKSS or an Aston Martin DBR1 inspired body would be nice. Basically any sort of race-car inspired, front engine body for the late 50s and 60s. Heck, a mid-engine race car inspired body for that era would be awesome too, but we already have two mid-engine bodies for the 60s.

Hi can any make my logo a badge?

Thanks

Would someone be able to make the 3 logos attached into badges for me please?

Alternatively is there an “Idiot’s guide to making Automation badges” available?

Thanks in anticipation.

Can i have this one made for front and rear and if its not too time consuming a small 3d bonnet badge

sorry, nobody really seems to be making badges anymore unfortunately

[quote=“cpufreak101”]

sorry, nobody really seems to be making badges anymore unfortunately[/quote]

Oh right

Darkened, 80’s style rear lights - not sure if that’s been requested before but I could sure use some “black” rear lights :slight_smile:

Anyone out there willing to give my logo a shot?