66TAR [Race 4 Virginia Qualifying Results]

If there’s anything good about Bresko cars, is that they’re made and tested by the ones who will drive it! Qualifying 21st and getting a podium finish is an amazing result. Will do an rp post in a bit

1 Like

By the way, if you happen to have a spreadsheet with the participating cars’ info on them (reliability, driveability, power, torque, etc), it’d be neat if you shared it here once it’s all over to see how much the cars differ from each other, and to see what was the key quality to win

5 Likes

Hey guys and gals,
I’m sorry I havn’t gotten this challenge done, but literally when I thought I was going to have time just happened to be when life got busy in almost every way (and every time). From work, to sick pets (and sick self), to car breakdowns, to extra schooling, I’ve had more on my plate than I could manage at times. And yes, some times I deliberately chose to play games instead of whatever the next write up for this challenge was for my own personal reasons.

But there’s rumors at my work about a 2 week shutdown due to the virus, and that may happen soon. In that case I will be able to put more time back into this challenge and hopefully finish it properly. Writing up the race and tallying the results with the forum tables I make takes a solid sit down time of about 2-4hrs (and it can be much harder to pick up where I leave off if I do it in small bits). The qualifying write-up takes about 30 minutes to an hour depending on how exhausted my mind is, just to give you all an idea of how much time actually goes into this thing.

Nevertheless, I will get the qualifying times for VIR out probably on Friday, and we’ll see how the week shapes up from there.

Thanks for all your patience with this, I probably would have dropped this challenge outright if you all were not this great of a community.

7 Likes

Welcome to the Qualifying Round for Race 4 of the TAR:

VIR - Virginia International Raceway

50 laps of grueling racing is ahead!

Here are the Qualifying Results:

1. Shunga Nautilus #10, Lella Lombardi, 206.04
  2. Zacspeed 625 TA #52, Dan Miles, 207.20
  3. Legion Sparrowhawk HFR #41, Oliver Fujisaki, 208.42
  4. Calradia US Rocket V8 #44, Grzegorz B., 208.93
  5. Min-Max Halifax Dalton #88, Tim Morrisson, 208.96

(6.) AEA Kinglet T/A #29, John Sanders, 210.23
6. Pemhall Torrin GTA #23, J. Richards, 211.09
7. Allendale Motors Barrier GT #32A, Ken Rogers, 211.51
8. Kopo T-Raptor HC #49, Alex Gomez, 211.52
9. Charge Rumor R305 #8, Unknown, 211.72
10. Halcon Bruto Trans-Am #22, Eva Parilli, 211.99

1. Kampfer S20 V8 Rennsport #311, 212.09
  2. Yinzer Fantasia TA66R #73, 213.81
  3. KGB Cavalier RSII #1, 214.51
  4. Bechov F3084A #48, 214.62
  5. DVM Crusader #43, 215.06
  6. SME Murder Kitty SS #69, 215.34
  7. Weller Torero #32, 215.70
  8. Centauri Marauder GT-TA 304 #38, 216.07
  9. Armor Valencia #2, 216.20
  10. Bresko Type 22 Trans Am #54, 216.55
  11. Swordfish TV-A #24, 217.26
  12. Chrysalis Rampage TA #77, 217.76
  13. Knightwick Henley Trans-Am #34, 219.31
  14. Ares Paladin Trans-Am #5, 220.26
  15. Brantan Silver Bullet Trans-Auto #11, 220.95
  16. Salvaje #87, 222.86
4 Likes

lol I never do well in qualifying. Hopefully I do well enough in the race to regain points lead.

Next series I think there should be qualifying points as well… then i’d at least be in the running :joy:

I don’t do at all well in qualifying… but then everything that goes wrong with my car goes wrong in the race.

You apparently pushed me to go faster with the bump. :wink:

1 Like

Any word on the results of the race?

Sorry, I’ve left this challenge in the dust. I can get the basic results out betwen this weekend and next. I am one who gets way more projects than time to complete them, and due to that I forgot about this challenge.
(Don’t mind I am working an essential job full time through Covid and still am trying to plan a wedding for June, and am part of a class learning about securities so I can have a second career option. On the bright side, my area has yet to be hit by Covid, and I have some good friends who recently got a Minecraft realm.)

2 Likes

I don’t think people mind the delay, especially with whats going on in the world right now. You gotta take care of yourself and your friends and family. Hopefully when the plague is over we’ll see the challenge finished :slight_smile:

2 Likes