A Taste for Convertibles [Submissions Closed! Pending Judgement]

1989 KGB California A1

2.0L 30v inline-6 turbo with 250hp on tap
0-60 in 5.95 seconds
166.3mph top speed

Luxurious in and out, the California is the ideal GT car for all men. Variable Hydraulic Power Steering, Traction Control and ABS as standard, it’s fully equipped for anything you or the world can throw at it.

On sale now at $34500 RRP.

3 Likes

Another Rule Update!

• If you have a car with 2 rows but using Mid Engine layout, feel free to ditch the second row completely.

Also, the guidelines to chopping roofs off will be coming shortly. Possibly within 24 hours. I’ll end up extending the competition deadlines by a day or two anyway hehe

3 Likes

Bogliq USA spies look on appreciatively, take copious notes and pics, then start shaving bits off the interior trims…

3 Likes

Well for now, I am waiting for lipvent to update in anticipation of CSR123. I cannot start the deboning (deroofing) process without updating. For now, we do have a design set. I’ll post the coupe for now. It is part of the Kaizen SC lineup of luxury executive cars. This trim is basically aiming for the E28 BMW M5, and that’s not even the top performance trim yet…

1985 Kaizen SCP26s

3.6L naturally aspirated inline 6 with 256 hp and 243 lb-ft of torque. With a 5 speed manual, it has a 0-62 of 5.95 seconds and a top speed of 154 mph.
It weighs around 3080 lbs (a little too heavy tbh), with partial aluminum panels and a galvanized steel chassis. Featuring double wishbone front and multilink rear suspensions, 4 wheel antilock brakes with ventilated discs, along with P215/45R16 sport tires, it pulls 1.06g on the 20m skidpad, and 1.02g on the 200m skidpad.
While it does have a luxury interior and premium cassette, this is still a car mainly designed for sport.

$30200

4 Likes

1988 Cheval Coquette ($32,000)

This used 1988 Cheval Coquette only has 3,452 miles (5,555 km) on it and has just been registered in Europe.

The car was originally purchased in Anaheim, California before being shipped over to the UK by the original owner. Afterward, the owner would register and drive the car for a short seven months before selling it due to financial hardships.

This car has a 5.7-litre V8 pushing out 252 hp and 304 lb-ft (412 Nm) of torque. It is paired to a 5-speed manual gearbox and it is equipped with the X52 Handling package. The interior is in good shape, everything is like new. Feel free to call us (0532-46971) or visit our dealership (Euro Sports Classics) in Leeds.

8 Likes

Yuro 3500 Aerotop Lily

where we're going we need roads

if this thing gets up to 88 mph, you’re gonna see some serious shit.

17 Likes

New for 1986, the Kerberos Poseidon

2 Likes

1989 Knightwick Typhoon

Using the platform of the Knightwick Steed but with a streamlined coupe or cabriolet body, the Typhoon is a modern sporty car ready to see in the 90’s.

couple more photos

11 Likes

I Can’t Do Proper Fancy Post Formatting Presents:

The Aanholt Avenger V6,
'Cause who doesn’t want a Dutch car with an Italian engine and some weird American/Italian/Japanese design?

It has a 244hp 3.0L N/A V6, 5-Speed Manual Gearbox and some snazzy styling fit for the 90’s.

9 Likes

as I have said, that has to be the best 80s car I have ever seen in Automation.

1 Like

thank you very much!

Turból Centurion 4.0 ZL Convertible

The unmistakable luxury of Turból. The unbridled muscle you expect from Centurion.
The unending freedom of an open top on the open road.

What are you waiting for?

18 Likes

Exactly. It reminds me of a DeLorean DMC-12 mashed up with a third-gen Camaro Z28/IROC-Z, and somehow fitted with the drop-down doors from a BMW Z1.

2 Likes

Unfortunately it doesn’t have these shit’s too advanced for 80s Yuro So the doors actually are removed like in a T-bar roof separate from the actual T-bar
I’m now considering making a little instruction booklet for the door/roof removal

Even when it doesn't race,it gets there faster

Frankly, the AlphaBird CR does everything a world class sports car can do, for only 31200$. Its aluminium head V6 cranks up to 230 horsepower and has a top speed of 264 km/h, it leaves Mercedes, Audis, BMW 3 series scrambling in the dust.

“You cannot be a true petrolhead until you’ve owned an AlphaBird, it’s like having really great sex that leaves you with an embarrassing itch.”

Jeremy Clunkson-

SUISEI Tengai Fuji G6C

The 1989 Tengai Fuji G6C convertiable GTR. Power your way through with the proven turbo power of the Tengai engine. Rip through the corners with the AWD and claim the open roads!

Pictures

18 Likes

Well you know what just happened when we were transporting the prototype…

yeah…
damn transporters

I feel like it was heavily inspired by the S13

You know I completely forgot i made a car for this.

Zephorus Breeze

Soo mmmyea enjoy.

17 Likes

Been there mate…

Been there

3 Likes