Adenine Automotive [1978 Vindicator]

Well, I wonder if it doesn’t have something to do with them being easier to get in and out compared to a regular car especially for ageing populations in most developed and car buying nations.

2 Likes

Yeah sure, if you count a forty year old mother as Geriatric I guess :joy:

Some of them might count themselves as geriatric, trust me :smile: (or at least grumble about it)

honestly Adenine, how the fuck do all your cars have such good stats all round?

Remember @phale has won many times the shopping round.

2 Likes
## 2016 ADENINE CLARENCE

Versatile, practical, and highly efficient
No better way to haul 7 people in comfort and style

Base - $19,500 (30% markup)

Key stats:
225hp 2.4L turbocharged inline-6
42 MPG (US)
0-62 in 8.2 seconds
91RON
$1852 running costs

In the past, hauling a large family meant making significant sacrifices in fuel economy. But at Adenine, we don’t like compromises, especially on fuel economy. The Adenine Clarence gets a remarkable 42 MPG rating and can seat 7 people with room to spare. Our signature six-cylinder turbo does the pulling with smoothness and efficiency, paired with the 7-speed automatic. The aerodynamic and lightweight aluminum body panels ensure the engine can spend more time pulling people and cargo rather than car.

We’ve also engineered the interior for maximum versatility and flexibility. The torsion-beam rear suspension and front-mounted gas tank give tremendous space for all of your family needs. Both the second and third row seats fold flat into the floor so you can configure the interior exactly as you need it.

Premium - $36,000 (50% markup)

Key stats:
270hp 2.4L turbocharged inline-6
32 MPG (US)
0-62 in 7.6 seconds
91RON
$2519 running costs

The top-level Premium trim of the Clarence comes with all the gadgets and accessories needed to keep your family happy. First, you get the higher output version of the 2.4T engine, for better performance when fully loaded. You get power sliding doors, premium heated leather seats, and an infotainment system with screens and speakers for all three rows of seats. And when your kids are done stuffing their faces with popcorn, you can use the onboard vacuum cleaner to keep things neat and tidy.

9 Likes

The base gets an I6 while the premmium only gets an I4?

Also does adenine produce a city car? I’d be very interested in seeing one.

72 drivability out of a turbocharged car?
/tableflip

1 Like

Oops… gotta go fix that :slight_smile:

Currently Adenine does not plan to offer a city car for the US market. (I’ll probably make one if I decide to post global cars!)

@ramthecowy Did you miss this one? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

kill me pls

1 Like

Dat comfort. With dat price.

:astonished:

Comfort for price was the role of the Ambience crossover, the Clarence minivan is about practicality for fuel economy (hence why it has torsion beam suspension). But we do like to tune our non-sports cars with very soft spring rates, and just enough damper/rollbar stiffness to keep body roll in check :wink:

1 Like

I was writing about Cadence Premium Wagon :slight_smile:

Coming soon…

11 Likes

I will be doing a review of my Cadence Sport soon.

One and only what.

In my company lore, the Reverence nameplate has been in use since 1967, so I think it would be fairly established as ‘the one and only Reverence’

UPDATE: I have completely redone the Cadence! You can view the new stats here.

Notable changes:
Sport trim is now FWD
New Touring trim
Prices have been adjusted

5 Likes
## 2017 ADENINE REVERENCE

Affordable, efficient, and highly versatile
A name you can trust for all your utility needs

Base - $22,500 (30% markup)

Key stats:
310hp 3.0L turbocharged inline-6
26 MPG (US)
0-62 in 6.8 seconds
91RON
$2501 running costs

The new 2017 Adenine Reverence is a pickup truck that does it all. With its body-on-frame chassis and solid axle leaf suspension, it’s tough enough to haul all of your cargo. It’s spacious enough to seat 4 people in comfort. It can handle off-road terrain. And despite all of that, it’s still efficient, reliable, and remarkably easy to drive. The base Reverence is fitted with a turbocharged 3.0L inline-six producing a healthy 310 horsepower. The 4.0L I6 is an option. All trims of the Reverence come standard with a nine-speed automatic transmission and manually-lockable AWD.

Premium - $37,500 (50% markup)

Key stats:
391hp 4.0L turbocharged inline-6
23 MPG (US)
0-62 in 6.2 seconds
91RON
$3138 running costs

The Premium trim of the Reverence comes standard with the 4.0L turbo six, good for 391 horsepower. All new for 2017 is a luxurious HUD system that projects speed, mileage, and navigation directions conveniently onto the windshield. Onboard wifi, music, and climate controls can all be voice or gesture activated. Plush leather seats and semi-active dampers complete the package.

8 Likes

Update: fuel type and running costs have been added for all the cars.

1 Like