Aebrochye Motor Companies

Agreed on the imgur album, we’re not an image hosting site, mate :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Im sorry about this.
Imgur is just too hard for me, that’s why i’ve been posting like this, ill see if MS paint will support the automation pictures.

Imgur and MS Paint are 2 different programs with different use cases, bud.

Oh? Usually I just take the screenshots, go to the screenshot folder, and just put in the screenshots I need to use. Something I’m missing oorrrr?

Well apparently he can’t post numerous images…
nor can he apparent do

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/615664316846178485/692507498653155379/HiResPhoto118.png
![insert link dialect]

1 Like

Damn, Just had to do me like that huh?
Im sorry im not as talented as the individual that built the truck but, That isnt my goal.

My goal is to build reliable vehicles with features and weird but nice looking designs. Not to be a complete masterpiece.

They’re simply to last as long as possible during testing. For example, me testing the suspension.
If the car is meant for off-roading and the springs are too hard ill soften them. if this presents another problem ill try my best to make the car itself perfect.

Thats why the Santos Trabajador is the way it is. It isnt meant to be perfect its just meant to be reliable.
If said car isnt reliable i call it either a fiat (Fix it again, Tony!) or i delete the thing.

Im not aiming for great design but if thats what you want ill take up the challenge

1 Like

I was showing how you could post numerous images…
and it was Me that built that truck
You can have numerous links…
which hopefully means numerous embeds.

Well i mean why would i just put links if i just now figured out how to use Imgur thanks to someone that helped me by sending a video.

Seriously if all you wanted me to do was stop spamming pictures then you could have done what he did.
Plus, i really dont see the point of a link if i know that everyones gonna judge the new car by my old designs, Plus i bet they wont click on it anyway. its also more convenient to just post the images here.

Seriously though, nice truck.Hopefully its not as overpowered as the Morradessa SUV i made.

Urh… This… turns into
![Photo135|690x388](upload://6z3WXedbOxepk5ChOyvya8gns1O.jpg) ![Photo52|690x388](upload://8dsSmwtpAnqzypvZVHPH2sG2xwa.jpg)

This

Sorry moderators for the picture spam…

See... numerous images...

BTW that truck is technically an old build… I need to update it to a 7.7 Litre Motor…

2 Likes

It still looks nice, in my opinion. Better than anything i could do. Hell i even failed at making a UTE once.

And then i put 1008 HP into a coupe on accident, i say accident because… well i made an overpowered inline 6… and lets just say its actually hypercar worthy. I actually made two different versions of the same car using the same body.
this also gives me the opprotunity to post another car so 2018 Aebrochye Carnage I6
IT WAS FIRST BUILT OFF OF A MIATA BODY, but it could hit 209 MPH so i changed its body.

(i dont have discord)

the weird parts

now yall cant complain about picture spam because i can do it in one post. thanks to Hilbert

Y’all could be putting this in a pm instead of a thread

3 Likes

in case you didint see; i dont got discord, sorry.

Nah in the forums you can actually pm people, just click on their name and click message

4 Likes

oh.
I now feel stupid.
Eh at least i got to post another car.
pretty much all that matters.

2019 Aebrochye Massagera (prototype)

with better exhaust!

Compared to other luxury cars its in the top 3. (Not including azure because i built that using campaign and not sandbox, but the azure is in 1.)
The massagera is in 3rd place.
The April is what the Massagera rivals. It has surpassed the Warner BR-V212.
The BR-V212 Surpasses the Santos Morale. (Yes its a luxury truck. Why? Did you not read the description of the company?, or, fourm?)

(sorry if this is spam or not but my schedule tight)
2018 Santos Supen - 100 BANDS (yes i just said that. its 100,000.)

2020 Aebrochye Kolortzu - $12,000

Side rails are for mounting shit you cant put in the bed of the truck.

2020 Irongaurd Bera SE (dont be underestimated. this is a hypercar in disguise.) 1.2 mill

2020 Santos (Originally Irongaurd) Klnorzha 32,000

The doors on sides dont slide. they open like a sedan. Thats why you dont see a rail on the side.

2 Likes

2019 Tasmanni/Byros Border
inline 3 Minivan - 4X4 - South Africa is the only currency ill display, calculate the rest.
200 HP - 147 LB-FT - Mechanical fuel injection - (yes its running off of a fucking engine from the
90’s.) 7300 RPM limit
Byros version will be improved greatly i promise i put it on my soul

R 35,864.70

Its shaped like a previa but kinda looks swedish.

This is the Tasmanni version, ill post the Byros version soon. (Witch is the luxury version.

I’m sorry but have you ever considered look at real cars? Most of your creations are just really questionable.

7 Likes

Did you read the very first posts? it says ‘‘One of the main goals here is to
Make an odd, yet like-able design.
Or,
Take something from the past, or multiple things, and basically make it old on the outside, new on the inside.
AKA Morgan but with actual tech inside.’’
In other words i do what you suggested but fail in the end.
Plus the designs are always supposed to be unique to stand out when compared to another car.
(Ex. Car will notify nearest police station of any crime it see’s around it. and no its not an actual feature and over all a pretty bad idea anyway. im only using it as an example.) Plus, Some of these are decent to have and some are not. (As shown on the… Klnorzha. (Side window wipers.)
I understand if you dont like the designs i make, you can tell me whats wrong and ill decide either to continue the model based on your opinon or i will scrap it completely.
Other than that, Im sorry you dont really like the design.
Just be glad i didint post the drift car yet.
dont beat me up for this but- how does anyone feel about a front wheel drive muscle car?