Aebrochye Motor Companies

Why do you think its the base model. The car (if it were in real life) is litteraly meant to shame you.

Can you please PM me this car’s .car file… I’d like to see if I could make the shame of owning it more of a case of perverse pride in overcoming hardship, hahaha!!!

On that note, I would like you to also PM me the file as well, just so that I can put a different take on it.

Problem: Im also too stupid to figure out how to upload the file, because every time i try to the file (when done loading) does not show.

Re-name the file without any /'s 's. The forward slash and back slash will stop the file from exporting…

Don’t you mean _'s? I removed those and it still doesn’t export to the forum, Or does the upload on the forum not work?

Don’t try and upload the Beam .zip, please upload me the Automation .car file… Those Beam .zips are too large a file to be uploaded, AFAIK!

The car doesnt move with the original engine for some reason, so im going to try and make another as close to the original as possible

I had to bump the car up to 233.7hp and 177.0 lb-ft torque but it should be good now.
Santos Albany Base.car (25.6 KB)
I can give (SOME) other .car files if you want.

1 Like

The Aebrochye Grand (B) (For the sake of the car, the car has an alternate badge.)
(Based off of 3 muscle cars, Ford Gran Torino 72’, Dodge Charger R/T 69’, Plymouth Cuda 71’)
‘‘Heavy, Bulky, and not aerodynamic at all. its perfect.’’

Engine Details (FOR BASE MODEL!!)
647.3 HP 10,600 RPM
399.7 lb-ft torque 7,500 rpm
Inline 5
12.7 fuel economy
74.2 reliability
91.6 octane

1 Like

Are you on Automation 4.0? I tried to download your car but the body failed…

I had the same problem. The car may have been made in an obsolete build.

Im on the openbeta.
Thats all i know.

2020 Santos Onyx
(C)
‘‘The smallest, most simple, quiet and fastest, and least expensive van ever.’’