ÆRIS Autos/AL-Rubaay Autos history and process

Here’s my thread about my companies and how they all started.

lineup:

2017-present Painite (compact executive)

2017-present Painite (sleekback executive)

2019-present RON (compact executive sports)
2016-present Sikon (compact city car)

2016-present Farrago (compact suv)

Image of all the cars in the lineup at night

“If the car doesn’t have LEDs on base model then it’s not an Aeris!”

1969-1975

In 1969 two friends, a Turk and a French guy start making cars based in France. They name the company fakel and make the commut as their first car. The commuit wasn’t a great car but it was a premium compact hatchback with interesting colour choices for the French car markets and a sedan that looked too advanced for its time. The owners of the company later on ditched the car company idea easily and rapidly since they weren’t really skilled enough and weren’t wealthy enough to keep the business going so in 1975 the company shut down.

(here we can see the fakel commuit) both owners of the company were interested in cars but they didn’t have enough time to keep the company properly running since they also owned a local lighting manufacturing company. Their cars both came with very interesting specifications that weren’t common at the time or weren’t favored hence why the company didn’t last long.

1976-1984

here through this era of time the fakel company gets bought by another local group that changed its name to fakel. The group produced a compact series of sedans and they updated the commuit in 1977

It sold well but didn’t last for long due to its outdated technology. Alongside the commuit was sold a compact 2 door 4seater SUV (4X4) (1980-1984) this is the levant; much people know it because it sold well and was advertised and showing around in a good stable way. It was mainly sold in south Europe and North Africa where it did well but suffered the same problem. It had outdated technology aboard and its engine had a weird configuration which ran on very low fuel. It wasn’t a good car mechanically but when it comes to interior and exterior it kinda did well. Alongside those was the flaship car sold from fakel autos; the Juliet (1980-1984) the car was advanced for its time but it was quite boxy and had an underpowered engine and was made with low build quality. The car was a rebadged Aeris Tybalt concept. The car also had a super special edition produced to be able to participate in rally. The special edition came with an almost distinctive shape which looked like a sports coupe rather than a boxy sedan.
Later on, the fakel company officially shut down because sales simply weren’t going easy on them. The company had been suffering for way too long and the ceo was bankrupt by 1984.

2005-2016

in 2005 a midlife (middle aged) car enthusiast Arab starts a lighting and torch producing company in the medeteranian that turns to a success. In later 2006 he moves to Dearborn,Mi, America and starts living his life while owning multiple factories that produce lights in China and the Medeteranian. One rainy, dark and misty day the Arab decides to pay detroit a visit… he gets fascinated when he finds out the rich history of automotives and vehicles there as well as the past of fakel automotive and so he decides that with his current success and certificate. He begins saving up as he finally gets his hands on enough money to start the company.
In 2016 Aeris autos/AL-Rubaay autos is officially founded. He and his team begin on working and designing executive premium class cars to rival German cars and what way to begin other than producing a concept car!

The car was based on the 80’s Juliet super rally coupe which it took little styling queues from. Later that same year The local company’s first mass production car comes on said for it being a cheap subcompact city hatch called the Sikon. Here’s an image of the 1st gen 2016 Sikon.
The car was made to get the company on track and things went on from that point where the company started improving.

8 Likes

The Sikon looks like a decent supermini on the outside, but what about the inside? I’m expecting standard interior and infotainment, which should be par for the course. I would also like to know about its mechanical specs and performance stats - both are vital for anyone looking to buy this car.

1 Like

Thank you for asking, first of all I’d like you to execuse me if there are any mistakes here or typos. I’m back home from work and I’m really not focused so I’ll try my best to answer your question and provide you with more specifications about the car.

Note from Aeris:

You might be wondering what the car’s secrets are when it comes to such look and premium specifications… they’re all actually about the hidden parts of the car that you don’t really see that are the bits made with satisfactory quality since I’m being honest here. This still doesn’t affect the car’s reliability by much since it scored 65.2 on reliability. The car has materials that keep it cheap on the inside and on the outside but our signature styling and our great effort makes it look overly premium for what it should be which is great adding to the value!

Engine and misc. specifications

The newest Sikon comes with a high revving 1185cc (1.2L) 16v turbocharged i4 producing 126.2HP and 142FT-LB TQ. The car gets 47MPG (US) and comes with basic Direct injection though it is also offered with EFi in the case that a customer requests us to install it on their car (we do that mainly at the time they want to import the car into a different country since Di isn’t really gonna be practical/the best in places like the Middle East for example.) The Sikon revs up to 7600RPM though power ends at 7200RPM and it doesn’t come with VVL sadly though the turbo does enough already; the turbo is a small weaker turbo that’s made to gain maximum fuel efficiency. The car suffers from little to no turbo lag and is quite smooth and soothing once you barely even hear the exhausts; the engine noise is 21 though there’s not much technology being used in the exhaust system. Transmission is 5speed auto capeable of making the car go 0-60 in 10.5sec

Suspension system and misc. specifications

As of the rear suspension we have a twist beam and macphearson struts on the front suspension, the car has a hydrodynamic* active setup alongside Limited Slip Differential and Active Yaw Control coming as standard to improve drivability with some extras such as traction control and electronic stability control which is extremely helping the car since the car also comes with a standard FWD though AWD is an option. The car weights 1176KG.

Interior specifications

Interior is similar to the new vauxhall corsa’s interior with the main interior being simple and standard and it’s got a basic infotainment with the ability to run car play and such. The interior is surprisingly made with high elegance for what the car is; the interior has lots of cloth in it and smooth stitched plastic which for an eco car is great and is still better than looking at hard plastics let alone feeling them, the interior uses screens to replace buttons since a big infotainment screen is way better rather than having to open a workshop for making buttons and chipsets that’ll clearly become outdated sooner or later and the interior has comfortable seats but the car itself is made to be cozy yet it’s gotta look good as a part of its rep too. Interior quality is average. Adding to the comfort is the well tuned comfort suspension with 48.9 scoring on comfort and 71 scoring on drivability meaning this car is truely a great city car! Oh let’s not forget the fact that for something it’s size this car is definitely safe scoring 51.7 on safety.

2 Likes

The designs of these vehicles are interestingly awesome. Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thank you so much that means a lot to me though I’m still aspiring to improve and become the best I can be and with your support I’m pushed to making even nicer designs through your kindness. Thank you :pray:t3:

1 Like
  • Make a midsized executive SUV
  • Make unique variants of the Élan midsized sedan

0 voters

This is the Élan for those who haven’t seen it

1 Like

Why did you destroy a community and stalk a child, telling him to kill himself? Explain in private messages.

The fuck?

instagram drama apparently, at least thats what I heard

2 Likes

Which means here is not the place for it. Take it elsewhere.

Oh, and he is banned from here if you check his profile so not sure you will be getting those PMs. Not here anyway.

4 Likes