AGC34-Junkyard Aces [SUBMISSIONS CLOSED - JUDGING IN PROGRESS]

wow look at the time

RULES CHANGED.

CHALLENGE IS NOW OPEN FOR SUBMISSIONS

Have fun!

So… 2 weeks have past, 3 days remaining, and I’ve got only one “meme” entry, with no additional activity on this thread. I don’t know if anyone is currently on the way to submit something, or if there’s not enough time to make something out for this challenge. In any case, I can extend the time limit if there’s enough people willing to submit something.

3 Likes

BetterSweep

1 Like

I know that there has been people (me included) cooking things up. A deadline extension would be helpful at least for me since I haven’t been able to spend much time with Automation lately.

2 Likes
Meet the
Dead Horse

Made from the remains of a North American T-6 Texan
Powered by a R-1340 Wasp Radial 9 engine of 1,344cui (22L) producing 400hp

This beast is a battle-experienced war veteran, spending its retirement tearing down roads like it was tearing the skies

Gallery

Don’t mess with the dead horse, it still can kick

18 Likes

Thank you for ending the BetterSweep.

I have a car almost ready but I won’t be home to finish and post it for about 2-3 days. So that’s another submission a slight deadline extension would get you.

2 Likes

I’ve been slammed personally, as well as working behind the scenes with some other challenges and my own upcoming new format launch, but I do want to get something together for this soon.

3 Likes

Well if there’s a chance we get more entries and it’s ok with previous submitters, I can extend 1 week the time limit

5 Likes

That would be helpful, yes.

1 Like

Sorry I didn’t make it official before

DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED 1 WEEK (Apr 7th 23:59 CST)

For those who already have sent their submission, you are free to send a revised version.

5 Likes
14 Likes

What would you rather take, a crude, half finished car with lots of details missing but at least a (IMO) cool shape, or no car at all? I realize that I can’t finish the car in time without making it look a bit like a troll/meme entry but…

3 Likes

rip never ended up getting past the basic engine build on mine

4 Likes

The Argus Needle

The Argus Needle was built from the remains of a confiscated old german trainer aircraft. The supercharger was busted, but new internals with high comp pistons and better fuel somewhat made up for the power loss. The inverted V12 was also turned "right side up" and fitted with a standard downdraught carb designed to operate at ground level air pressure. With the rest of the car being relatively light weight it should have no trouble getting a move on.

When it comes to driver safety we spared every expense; Not only is there no floor in the cockpit, the exposed rear differential is situated directly beneath the driver’s knees. Hopefully nothing blows up.

MSRP $ An arm and a leg, literally.

5 Likes

All entries are well received (which doesn’t mean that will be well judged :rofl:). Also, considering that we already have the Betterdeals entry, you’re fine by sending what you have

SUBMISSIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!

Thanks for everyone who put a little extra into making something this last week. Judging is already on the way, so results will come up shortly!

2 Likes

Sorry, fell short just before the finish line. Oh well, shit happens.

2 Likes

How is it going after almost a month? :slight_smile:

3 Likes