Airborne Motor Group (Kee) (Ultimately closed and outdated)

Thanks! :smiley:
Nice motto you got! However the price isn’t calculated now, it’s still prepared to be in production.

Really like the front and rear design, well done!

[quote=“Oskiinus”]
http://i.imgur.com/zltQnRV.png[/quote]

Love this car! It’s a masterpiece.

2015 Airborne Cerberus Concept

Here we go; the polish hypercar. It got it’s name from three-headed dog from greek mythology, which was keeping the gates to hell.

This car is most powerful Airborne Automotive car ever produced. We can’t tell pretty much about engine specs and car performance, only this what you can see. It was made to show how much we can. The project was heading that the car will reach 400 km/h; the target is not completed, but the car was very near of this result; with active spoiler (which got deleted, because car would be too heavy) it reached 389 km/h. The concept you see reaches 377 km/h. Our engineers are also very proud to tell you about the acceleration - 2.9 seconds in 0-100 km/h sprint and only one second in 80-120 km/h run.

This concept is fully drivable, but is scrapped from paint in various places, because of fact that more paint will cost more. It also runs on semi-slicks, so please don’t take this car to rainy Spa like Clarkson did with McLaren P1. However, pretty decent downforce and 6-gear RWD drivetrain combined with 967 PS will thrill you, but (probably) let you won’t die behind the wheel.
We plan production model in somewhere near 2016 to even 2020, because the car was extremely expensive to make and we want the production model to be as accurate to concept as it can.
Planned price stays at $ 1.035.000.

Enjoy the photos and tell what do you think! :slight_smile:

These cars are looking great.

Especially the 2015 Alpha Sport reminds me of an Opel Astra 3 :smiley:
The specs are good too.

Hello people!
Here is coming something yellaw.

1984 Airborne S220
Well. S200 began to be outdated, nothing special. Airborne engineers wanted to see how the hatchback-looking coupe will sell in the 80’s. Here’s how the idea of newer, sportier model of S-class line, S220 began. It features turbocharged 6 cylinder engine that produced extreme amount of power, 260 PS (95 PS more than in S200!) and had bigger placement, that is 2,2 litre. The car wasn’t selling very good, so developers almost instantly began to create an successor with bigger engine, S230. But we’re at this model. Here are the photos:

1955 Airborne Monocoque
Well, I mentioned an monocoque revolution in-company. In fact, it was like that when the monocoque chassis was introduced, all ladder chassis in development, produced or planned were ceased along with most of cars with them. However, the idea of luxury cruiser for the US was saved and moved to a Airborne Monocoque. In fact, it’s first in-company car with monocoque chassis, which set up new standards of safety, stiffness and reliability. With 300 HP and 125 mm wheels (still bugs -_-) it was pretty safe, unless you’re mad and can’t drive the car even when going on drag strip. From wheels topic, it also had 19" wheels. Default color for this one was one called Dark Green. Photos:

1961 Airborne Beta
Tornado doesn’t have an successor oficially. But the Beta Mk1 can be taken as one with most things from the 1952 car. It was presented in 1961 as a production car. The car was an almost instant hit! At the first hour of presentation 6 thousand orders came. It had bigger tyres, but also more power, which was 352 PS, giving it possibility to compete with V8 cruisers when being smaller, lighter and having a good handling. The car was RWD and pretty cool looking. On some parts of it were used on the 1970 Supercoupe. Enjoy!

Don’t forget about the opinions! ;D

1 Like

i like the design of the s220. the specs are pretty good. The Alpha reminds me of an old Porsche :laughing: and the grille fits very well

1990 Airborne F90 Race car
Yeah. In 1990 it was a Formula Automation championship, and CEO of Airborne wanted to do something to participate and show that the brand still can make superior cars. Then he created the F90 to compete with others. Here you can see the car in a basic red. Sorry for no specs, but it’s top secret since 1990.
[size=50]I just don’t want to make the things easier for others kek[/size]

Time for a new car! :slight_smile:

2015 Airborne Lambda
Yeah, we want to grow our lineup. With introducement of most basic models that replaced best selling ones (Chimera, Haiyan, Alpha, Orbit), we finally want to present to you our luxury wagon. The Lambda!

Presented unit is just a pre-production one and doesn’t differ from one that will be “massively” produced. It fits luxury packaged in all-in-one equipped fun stuff (yuno, radio, CD player, just everything like Audi A6; heck, we can even equip you a Xbox One for your kiddos!) and 5 seats from natural leather. This makes the car weigh slightly over 2 tons, but it has decent performance; it’s that decent, so you can smoke your enemies and $w4g yourself at the lights that you have fastest combi in the district or storm Autobahn with vmax of nearly 295 km/h!. Currently it’s only one Airborne car in offer that offers full polished paint. You can select from paints typical to our company: Black, White, Sea Blue, Red, Gold, Silver, Gray and Brown. These colors fit perfectly with nature of this car, which was also taking from first Airbornes, including huge powerplant, just like the first ones. However, today the powerplant is twin-turbocharged. Emissions :blush:

If you want to order this car, you can order “Launch Edition” with special paint made out of true golden dust that will be in 300 units. It costs 300.000 $. If you want something more normal, you can order the standard Lambda with price tag of 215.330 $.

Leave opinions, as usual :smiley:

1 Like

Cerberus and Lambda is my favorites.
What is the engine in Lambda.V8 3.2 TT ?Please upload engine’s dyno if it is possible.I think the engine is just a little too hungry :wink:.

[quote=“onix953”]Cerberus and Lambda is my favorites.
What is the engine in Lambda.V8 3.2 TT ?Please upload engine’s dyno if it is possible.I think the engine is just a little too hungry :wink:.[/quote]

The engine is the same as in Chimera, but detuned. You know, I guess that 710 hp, even in high performance luxury flagship wagon is bit too much.
[size=50]However I plan something to detronize Charger Hellcat huehue[/size]

The Lambda looks awesome. I’m honestly not the best stylist in the world, but I’ll take a shot at making one, too. I’ll keep you posted.

Like the Lambda. I’d prefer the reverse and turn signals to be switched by that doesn’t matter. Over all, great car.

The Lambda is pretty cool, I like the front end.
Is that 17 Liters per 100km? If so that’s very thirsty for a modern car! Can we have a look at the engine dyno graph?

Thank you Felgen for this beautiful body! :slight_smile:

1965 Airborne Omicron

Well, despite the sporty aspirations and not-less sporty name, Airborne cars weren’t always that sporty. For example, the Omicron.
In 1965 actual CEO (and founder, died in 1976) was surprised with success of Volkswagen Transporter T2 and released the Omicron in 1965. However, this small bus wasn’t planned to be a response to T2, but came to fact that the factory needed small reliable bus-thingy to deliver workers to it. When the first bus was taking people at 30th December of 1964, some people at the factory even asked how much CEO wants for this bus. He said that this one (we’re presenting it also, it’s just production Omicron with number 00001 taped on it’s chassis) is not for sale. But according to people’s applause, he presented the car at 1965 New York Show and told interested people that it will cost only 1970 $. This car became one of most successful Airborne cars and even survived huge crisis in 1973 and was produced in total from 1965 to 1983! There are 102,336 units sold across the world, but the most of them stayed in the US or got to Poland.

The engine is two-carburetor Inline 4 producing 82 PS, this power let this car reach 138 km/h, which is quite good score. The bus isn’t also very luxury; it was just created to transport people. It features standard “fun equipment” (not an innuendo :laughing: ) and 6 seats that could be covered with everything, even fur. The seats in this model were covered with alcantara, just for comfort. The bus is also FWD and weighs only 1108 kilos! The bad side of this car were poor color options, there were only colors that were just… making puke these days (except this blue ^^) and the thirsty car overall due to sh**ty aerodynamics, it consumed 14 litres of fuel per 100 km.

Tell me your opinions :wink:

By the way, something funny: exemplar with serial number 00069 was ordered in custom sparkling pink color and the first owner was a guy that was gay-oriented and he even proposed a date to CEO, for what he got kicked out of the factory.

Nice van, needs more orange! :laughing:

IMO you might want to look at your gearing so you can save some fuel and also look at the fuel/air ratio as well; my game defaults to 13.5 which is not so bad for EFI but for carbs… that’s guzzler territory! :geek:

2015 Airborne Xy
First Xy was made 35 years ago. The model began instant hit and was offered in three variants. It’s production stopped in 1991, when the USSR got destroyed and split into Russia, Belarus, Ukraine and other countries, you know.
Today, when designing new hatchback for our lineup, we asked our customers what would they want to see: They said: a car like my Xy was some years ago. So we heard them and today we’re preseting second-gen Airborne Xy!

This car’s design is followed by Lambda’s great opinions about design, but we made it look quite more aggressive. The fog lights are in this strange place just to fit into safety regulations. Standard variant is powered by 146 PS 4-cyl turbocharged engine (just like other variants) and has quite nice fuel mileage. It has standard seats and “fun equipment” (again, it’s not F***ING INNUENDO). The only problem was too long chassis, but our engineers created a thing that can be nice: bike holder, which is unusual for our company. The same thing is made in Xy Sport and GT. Also we’re happy to mention that all variants have 6-gear gearbox and rear wheel drive installed. :slight_smile:

Standard Xy reaches 195 km/h and reaches 100 km/h in time of 7.3 seconds.

Xy Sport is slightly powered, still turbocharged Xy Standard with bigger wheels and silver as basic paint. It’s engine is boosted to reach 199 PS. It’s slightly heavier, but it’s just because of another size of turbo. It’s faster than a “normal” Xy, but it still reaches respectable numbers for family hatchback: 222 km/h of vmax and 6.2 seconds to 100 km/h.

Xy GT is, for now, most hardcore variant of Xy and is directed to compete with cars such as Volkswagen Golf R, Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG or Audi RS3. It has 280 PS and can run over 250 km/h! It’s top speed is 254 km/h and GT needs only 5.7 seconds to reach 100 km/h from a standstill.

By the way: If you will spot camouflaged Xy, just ignore it. It’s a surprise :wink:
But not from surprises; we plan also Superlight variant, which will be scrapped from everything and everything will be lighter.

Planned prices
Xy Standard - 17.210 $
Xy Sport - 23.100 $
Xy GT - 28.465 $

As always tell me your opinions! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kampf: Ah, better send an email first before we make a trip to Poland. Hope the prototypes are nearing arrival there. If only the Concorde is still in service…

Greetings, Oskiinus, CEO of Airborne Automotive,

As per contract agreement, we have completed 4 different prototypes of the hotter variants of the 2nd generation xY hatchback; the Spec-S, Spec-R1, Spec-R2, and the GT Sport.
I hope you are still all right about the Spec-S being built on our side, due to the trade secret technique used on developing our own All Wheel Drive system. Nevertheless, the Spec-S will still be under your brand.
Please do look on the bright side; it will be Airborne’s debut into the Singaporean market. 40% of the sales on the xY Spec-S will still be sent to you, if it is feasible. As of now, the Spec-R1, Spec-R2, and GT Sport prototypes
should have arrived Poland, and half of our team would be there soon, driving the cars to your company showroom. Fret not, we will hand over the documents, blueprints, and tuning specifications to you. It has been
a great pleasure to collaborate with the Airborne Automotive.

This is Kampf, founder and team leader of the Battalion Tuning Team, and I’ll see you on the speedway!

Warmest Regards,
Muhammad Amir a.k.a. Kampfzerstorer

Kampf: All right. Erika, Lean, Raquel, ready to go to Poland?

2015 Airborne Xy GT Sport (BTT tune)
Well, you probably heard that we are co-operating with another company. And seen camouflaged Xy. Well, it’s time to reveal the surprise!
We co-oped with Singaporean Battalion Tuning Team with proposition of tuning up our Xy, you know, for those for the GT is not enough. All we can say, that it is pretty much like lighter Xy GT; the same amount of power (280 PS; 276 hp), however from different placement. In our “standard” GT the engine is turbocharged 1800cc Inline 4, here you can spot turbocharged 1500cc crossplane V8, which sounds better :smiley:
The acceleration time is also better, the car needs only 4.4 seconds for 100 km/h speed. Top speed is also slightly better, resulting in 260 km/h. The car weighs 1156 kilos, and it’s in prototype state for now. Price is not planned, however we plan small run, just like other prototypes (Spec-S2 and Spec-R) which are being polished and look just the same as those from BTT’s photos. [size=50]WE WANT TO POLISH AND DISCOVER THEM MKAY?!?!!?!?!?[/size]
The model has been redesigned from base Xy, resulting in different front, tail lights, door handles… I guess everything except the car’s shape was changed :smiley:

Other prototypes are coming; I hope that Kampf will post also relation from his company’s trip to Poland…

CEO

Sorry for this delay with showing cars, but we had issues with police about fact that Xys went to noise control. Of course they almost not passed them and the cars stayed for some weeks.
Anyway, it’s time to present them!

Airborne Xy Spec-S2 (BTT Tune)
Well. If Xy GT Sport isn’t enough for you, what about something more powerful, but sadly not street legal in Poland? If you decide to take this car to track, have in mind that you can kill yourself. But you can’t, because for now it’s a prototype, hehe. It’s powered by 605 PS V8 crossplane that transfers the power to all wheels through 6-speed gearbox. The car can reach pretty impressive rpms (even 9000!). We at Airborne Automotive don’t know how, but this car is in practice faster than a Haiyan with reaching almost 310 km/h and having 3.2 seconds 0-100 time. The looks improved to meet the more of racecar face of this car. But it barely tries to tell us that it’s still road car… Not like his more powerful brother.

Airborne Xy Spec-R (BTT Tune)
This is probably the most extreme car badged with our logo. Cerberus compared to this is small happy cute baby. This yellow motherf***er (no offense) has almost 800 HP and weighs only 919 kilos! The looks are completely extreme and the car didn’t even passed the track restrictions about CO2 emission, so if we will take it at the meetings, it will be probably only static decoration :blush:
Anyway, we had opportunity to drive the car without police asspain; it reached 365 km/h (!) on the Krakow airport and it had 2.5 seconds 0-100 time. Plus we can’t drive it very much, because turbo overheats pretty quick. Anyway, it’s final evolution what our friends out of Battalion Tuning Team could get from our hatchback. In being thankful, me, as a CEO known as Oskiinus, I say:
If you want to go back to Poland for a trip or just to meet the country even in brand tasks, don’t forget to visit your friend my friends :slight_smile: