AMCC - UE4 revival

It’s back. I am back. Politeness is back.

The 1993 Hurricane Quadtech Eight Extra Performance Package:

The XPP option added wider tires with a softer compound, a different wing and retuned suspension to the regular Hurricane Q-8. For those not initiated, that still means 420HP from a 5.0L 32V V8, 0-100kph in <5s and 280+kph. Cost for the package in 1993: $3,800 CAN

9 Likes

The Comet CanAm Concept:

A one-off created in 1993 for no particular reason. Based off the Comet 5000GT. Powered by a modified Version of the 5.0L High-Output V8 found in the Hurricane, stroked to 5.7L and producing ~500hp. A NASCAR-style ducktail wing, a hood scoop and wide wheelarches for style. 305/35 R18 Wheels for traction.

8 Likes

The Cadet Turbo R Estate, in one of the more canadian paintjobs out there:

In 1991 the Turbocharged 1.8L Volkswagen engine of the original Cadet Turbo was replaced by a 2.0L. This was good for 190hp and 260Nm. 0-100kph in 6.7s and 225kph flat.

7 Likes

I want that estate. I need that estate.

3 Likes

Put your money where your mouth is and buy one.

Used.

How much are they worth these days?

Probably more than an Erin Visto of the same vintage.

1 Like

This was supposed to appear near the end of the Automation NAIAS, but the gods have decided otherwise.

A supercharged 4.8L Flatplane V8 meets a scientifically sculpted body and a fully analog soul.

7 Likes

Despite the whole Red highlights being done to death, considering the car as a whole I felt a stirring in my lions. I mean loins. Stupid autocorrect.

It’s not like we have any other color to use other than cheap plastic grey

Rubbish, you have Amber, and white, Chrome and carbon weave of course :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’d hope so, they aren’t worth very much! :joy:

Looking forward to the Hurricane X

Visto is a tuner legend! Don’t you dare! >:U

1 Like

Cadet has Volkswagen cred.

5 Likes

A wild sportscar appears!

3 Likes

Here’s one for sale. Not an Estate though

UE4 revival of the classic 1992 Comet, naturally with the legendary Quadtech 5000 V8. [Updated]

6 Likes

The remastered Comet is a classy thing indeed, and could be easily mistaken for a real Crown Vic or Fairlane from a distance. With a Quadtech V8 under its hood it’s also a proper Q-car.