After winning Round 1, I have been given the pleasure to host Round 2.
To shake things up a little bit, I have a theme for people to work towards.
Early 00s Commercial Vehicles
What do I mean by Commercial Vehicles? Well, these can include:
- Lorries (Semi-Trucks for Americans)
- Fire Engines
Those are just a few examples.
Now for the actual challenge rules:
- Model and Trim Year between 2000 and 2005.
- Commercial Vehicle design can sometimes be several years behind passenger vehicle design, so bear that in mind when creating your submission.
- While this is a design challenge, I will be deducting points if there is questionable engineering descisions.
- Keep everything realistic
- Put effort into the design. 4/5 fixture wonders will not be accepted.
Model Name: ADC 2 - (Your Forum Username)
Trim Name: Vehicle make and model
Engine Family: Free
Engine Variant: Free
To submit, please send me a message here on the forum with the relevant .car file and submit a post to this thread with at least one image of your submission.
DO NOT ATTACH THE .CAR FILE TO YOUR POST IN THE THREAD!
THERE WILL BE NO RESUBMISSIONS!!
Only one submission per person.
If anyone has no grievances with it, submissions will open Monday 23rd March and will run until 23:59 GMT on the 29th March.