Arrowhead Motors - CrowdStrike Arrowhead CSAH001 Le Mans Hypercar Cinematic Reveal Trailer (Check it out, it's my best editing work)

Arrowhead WEC Le Mans Hypercar (Code Name LMH001) Reveal teaser

With 2 tests already done on the secret test track ArrowHead which already brought a teaser of the car in Pikes Peak Form will reveal this year’s WEC Le Mans Hypercar Class Racer soon. Here are the teaser pics till then.

Seriously though this is one of my best creations and I will be making few videos on this in my youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-dfLXy5-46b75I3Zu6cpA) cause this car is built as close as possible in Automation to the actual Le Mans Hypercar regulation. Like from the engine to the materials to the Aerodynamic parts, everything is as close to the regulations that Automation would allow. I can Guaruntee you this is a Automation First.

So Subscribe to my channel if you want and like this post to be notified about the video and this epic Hypercar WEC Racer.

Arrowhead WEC Le Mans Hypercar Exhaust Sound and some epic backfire

Here’s some exhasut noise for you to enjoy, have a full night track action video coming tomorrow

Arrowhead LMH 001 WEC Le Mans Hypercar NIGHT TRACK ACTION!!!

Here’s some night track action. With this run the three test allowance has been done for the Hypercar and Arrowhead is to launch the WEC competing Le Mans Hypercar soon. To keep the car a secret the photo-op run was done at night to keep as much hidden as possible, but the one thing that’s not hidden is that epic soundtrack.

Click the picture for better quality

LMH001brolltrackactiontteaser

1 Like

it does bottom out in BeamNG - I’ve got sparks and scratching all the time. Had to modify the car in Automation to deal with it. Also, is there a point to having +15 to quality in all parts? Not complaining, just wondering about realism. Otherwise this is a magnificent vehicle - definitely one of my favorite ones of all time. Good job!

1 Like

Blockquote Arrowhead Motors - CrowdStrike Arrowhead CSAH001 Le Mans Hypercar Cinematic Reveal Trailer (Check it out, it's my best editing work) - #67 by Raufbold

Honestly I just went wild before dumbing the parts and engine down to the real WEC LM Hypercar regulations as seen on this post: Arrowhead Motors - CrowdStrike Arrowhead CSAH001 Le Mans Hypercar Cinematic Reveal Trailer (Check it out, it's my best editing work) - #66 by ashwinv16
Sliders are still 15, but the rest of the car including the engine is built to the real regulations

1 Like

Arrowhead ALITA EV First Promotional Pictures and plans for making a Youtube series on my cars

An Electric version of the Arrowhead Alita to be unveiled soon along with 2 other variants of the ALITA(550 HYPXR and V8HYPX Blackmamba(WR edition)) and a new SUV(Arrowhead Kaiko). The Alita EV has a compltely diffrent front end for better aerdynamics but the chassis remains the same as well as the back. The EV will be avilable in two trims 550 EV and a 850 Blackmamba EV Variant. I also have plans to do a yotube series on the cars i build, explain the specs, cost and Rivals comparision(Mostly Porsche though as i use their cars as a Benchmark. If intrested please subscribe, hit the bell icon and get notified when I do this(https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-dfLXy5-46b75I3Zu6cpA/)

Alita BlackMamba Variants shown (EV on the right, except for the rear view but that’s obvious)

2 Likes

CrowdStrike Arrowhead CSAH001 Le Mans Hypercar Reveal

Finally, The full car reveal(with a cinematic reveal trailer(My best editing work)). Built this car on automation to be as close and realistic to the actual Le Mans Hypercar regualtions and will showcase that in another video.

Partnering with CrowdStrike(well changed the k with a c for copyright reasons) the Arrowhead Le Mans Hypercar entry will make it’s debut at Portimao and has confirmed to a single car entry for the entire season before adding one more for 2022. The car is a hybrid with electric motor powering the fronts and a 2.5L Turbocharged Inline-6 powering the rears, Full details revealed at a latter date but for now enjoy the trailler above and the pics below

3 Likes