Aruna's Mods

Outrun '00s

Outrun '00s body (2.6m) with 5 different variants. 1995 year. Based upon Ferrari 360.

Coupe (C)
Spyder Soft (SS)
Spyder Hard (SH)
FR Coupe (FR)
FR Coupe Targa (FRT)

For 4.24

Extra notes:

Currently in-game there is a weight bug tied to convertible class cars that no longer use the outdated “convertible” body class.

18 Likes

Freedom Hauler '10s

Freedom Hauler '10s body (4.0m) with 4 different variants. 2010 year. Based upon Ford F-150.

Single Cab (SC)
Dual Cab (DC)
SUV (SU)
Van (V)

For 4.24

16 Likes

Aruna’s Wheel Pack 5

In this wheel pack you’ll find white wall tyres! (Including all the wire wheels with now white walls.) As well as one special racing tyre wheel with Arunahart text on the side-wall overlay. As well as many other OEM and aftermarket as well as originals by myself!

Screenshots of all variants

ARO08

ARO08L

ARO09

ARO09L

ARO10

Giovanna%20Capri

IMP%201

IMP%202

LAD%201

LAD%202

MG%20Mae

Shelby%20CSX

Skyline%20R34

Veilside%20Andrew%20F%201

Veilside%20Andrew%20F%202

XC60

14 Likes

Stylish SUV 10s Limo

Stylish SUV 10s body (4.6m). 2009 year. Scale based upon Cadillac Stretch Limousine.

SUV (5dr) {NL}

For 4.24

Extra notes:

Some of you may have noticed the other Stylish SUV 10s bodies have been removed from the workshop, but don’t fret! They are going to be added into the base game as vanilla content in the next update!

As usual with longer stretch limo bodies, in exports to beam the steering and other oddities may occur. I recommend using solid axle leaf or coil all around to help this not happen.

5 Likes

Ultimate One 10’s

Ultimate One 10’s body (2.8m) with 6 different variants. 2010 year. Based upon Toyota FT-1.

Coupe (C)
Coupe Targa (CT)
Spyder Soft top (SS)
Spyder Hard top (SH)
Mid Engined (MR)
Mid Engined Targa (MRT)

For 4.24

17 Likes

Aruna’s Wheel Pack 6

This wheel pack includes 12 new wheels ranging from racing, aftermarket, custom, stock and economy!

As well as this the wheels that were not previously in packs: C345 Ultralight, Texan Shotgun, Vision Morgana, and Fenton Gyro are within this pack.

Screenshots of all variants

ARO011

BBS%20RS010%201

BBS%20RS010%202

BMW%20405M

Civic%20Hybrid%20Wheel

E90

FB%201

ID

JZX100

Nascar

VRS

15 Likes

More great wheels, thanks a lot, but where the fark did that Lotusy work of sexyness come from???/

3 Likes

I created it out of 3D fixtures then hid the body and chassis :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It has been a while since I’ve posted, but my laptop’s GPU fan died, so I have been waiting and doing all I can without a PC for now, this coming Monday I’ll have my new laptop GPU fan, so I can work again :sparkler:

8 Likes

Hardware failures are never fun. At least it was just the GPU fan and not the entire GPU. Good luck on the repairs!

4 Likes

Nope, I am going to be out of doing anything for even longer now, the dumb place sent a CPU fan rather than GPU so repair place can’t do anything. I’m going to have to wait even longer. UGH. :anger:

1 Like

Hi there! With the new 3D fixtures in automation, you can make badges go into wheels now, so there is little point if this (as well the reverse side would be flipped because of mirror)

6 Likes

i tried it, in automation perfect, but in beam the badges are connected to the body. unless the devs have corrected that in the meantime

Yeah that’s the only issue really.

Aruna’s Wheel Pack 7

This wheel pack includes 13 new wheels (17 including variants) ranging from 60’s all the way to the 2020s

Credit to @CorsicaUnknown for the pictures using my latest wheels in this pack!

16 Likes

Garibaldi Tiny 70’s

Garibaldi Tiny 70’s body (2.0m) with 6 different variants. 1970 year. Based upon Innocenti Mini.

Hatchback 3 door (H3)
Hatchback 5 door (H5)
Convertible 3 door (H3C)
Convertible 5 door (H5C)
Van 3 door (V3)
Van 5 door (V5)

For 4.24

17 Likes

Aruna’s Wheel Pack 8

This wheel pack includes 20 new wheels (34 including variants) ranging from almost all eras!

Thanks to @CorsicaUnknown for the pics below!

17 Likes

Love the mods

1 Like

Daimyo 80’s

Daimyo 80’s body (2.7m) with 8 different variants. 1980 year. Based upon Toyota Land Cruiser J70.

SUV (5dr)
SUV (3dr)
Troop Carrier (3dr)
Troop Carrier Soft Top (3dr)
Utility Single (2dr)
Utility Double (4dr)
SUV Panel Van (5dr)
SUV Panel Van (3dr)

For 4.24

Credits to mben92, vouge, and England for the pictures used!

15 Likes

The crew cab version of the Daimyo pickup only allows for a single row of seats. Other than that it is a lovely mod that I am very thankful for.