Assoluto Automobili S.p.A (2009 Fatalita UE4 Remake)

ok that mostly clears it up. I mean, I did point out the necessity of .lua editing in my first post so I figured you knew that already when you replied.

Personally I think this too is fine, since special tuner products and extreme project cars can end up like this, as well as particular one-off factory backed race cars (e.g. 206 T16). It’s not like the Tycoon simulator is really geared towards these vehicles but that shouldn’t stop us from building them, within reason.

Also building them for a massive loss in the interests of brand promotion, that would even be an idea worth experimenting with in Campaign mode when completed.

I was more poking at your decision to bring up that a 10L V12 was unrealistic. On one level it is, because we rarely if ever would see such an engine in real life. On another, a ton of the cars we see in Automation that aren’t even this crazy also don’t get seen in real life, so it depends where you draw the line.

Speaking of 10L V12s, the smoothness calculations are being revised such that it’ll be much harder to make ridiculous dimension engines without seriously impairing reliability and general function, which is probably a step in the right direction.

What’s the problem? Did he/she claim to be the fastest, submit it to a challenge, or something? I don’t see how it’s cheating at all.

I’ve already covered this, but my post does assume certain knowledge about how the community works, so it may be hard to follow.

In short:

• If you display a car on the forum, people will always assume it is up for comparison
  • If you alter the raw data of the files that make the car, it needs a disclaimer because otherwise people who don’t realise that it’s been edited may attempt to compare their car to this car when it’s impossible to attain the stats this car has by simply playing the game
  • You may also produce misunderstandings, as is what happened here: somebody thought this was ‘the fastest NA car’ (implied: that you can build in Automation). Problem 1: you can’t actually build the car in Automation. Problem 2: not all of us are familiar enough with the game to instantly recognise that the file was altered, so some people realise the issue and the other half don’t. Bad things happen after that.
  • Therefore, the community as a whole prefers it if you only display cars that haven’t had their files edited, else, has a clear disclaimer about what was done to it and what its true purpose is

You don’t have to submit a car to a challenge for it to be scrutinised. The entire game and community runs on showing off what you did, so it has to remain on a level playing field to retain any semblance of meaningfulness.

Still isn’t deserving of being called a cheater and dick imo, that’s just pure blind disrespect.

Ah, for that, you’re best off replying specifically to the person who posted that. If you hit reply on the end of a specific post, anybody who has bookmarked the thread, but also the author of the post you reply to, gets a notification. I thought you were addressing me, because you had replied to my post.

1 Like

I didn’t know you were Vicus in BRC 66

1 Like

Me likes. The front has a nice Lancia Stratos vibe to it.

Likely my last Kee car…

2006 Assoluto Infinto Toscana

(Ignore the Berlinetta name, I had no idea what to call it at first)

The flagship V12 Gran Turismo of the 2000s, featuring the silky smooth and otherworldly powerful V12 from the Silvio Assoluto supercar tuned to a more “sensible” 630 horsepower in a elegant yet striking body, the Infinito Toscana makes every road trip a comfortable and very short special occasion. With a top speed in excess of 200 miles per hour and a Nurburgring time of 7:40 with the RTS handling package, this coupe blurs the lines between supercar and GT. This particular example was also one of the very few outfitted with a manual transmission, and fetch incredible prices today at auctions.

The car went on sale with an MSRP of $190,000 (430% mark up lmao)

Engine

Engine
6.0 Liter Tipo 125 V12 60 Valve DOHC with Weber Marelli Electronic Fuel Injection
Bore X Stroke
90.8 x 81.1
Compression 10.5:1
Weight 239.6 KG
Redline 8500 RPM
Power 626 HP @ 7800 RPM
Torque 613 NM @ 6700 RPM
Transmission 6 Speed Manual by Graziano with 1st gen Assoluto E-diff (Standard: Assoluto F1 sequential manual)

Chassis

Length 4570mm
Curb Weight
1606 kg
Tires F 275 mm R 275mm Pirelli P Zero Corsa All Season Performance Tires
Brakes F 3 piston 335mm R 1 piston 285mm Vented Discs with ABS
Material Aluminum monocoque with Aluminum body work
Layout Front Mid Engine Rear Wheel Drive
Suspension F Double Wishbone R Multilink

Performance Statistics

Power to Weight
392 HP Per Tonne
0-60 3.8 Seconds
Top Speed
200 MPH
1/4 Mile
11.46 @ 131 MPH
250m cornering
1.22 G @ 122.3 MPH
60-0 93 ft
Nordeschleife 7:40.20
MRLS 1:38.75
Automation TT
2:05.36

2010 Assoluto Infinito Vulcano

By 2010 many new competitors have begun to shown their teeth and so it was decided that a high performance model of the Infinito would be made. The old V12 recieved a brand new direct injection system for maximum performance, resulting in an output of 720 HP, a near 100 hp improvement over the standard motor. Overall chassis dynamics have been retuned to provide the best and driving experience and performance, and new generation electronic dampers and sway bars are fitted. The car also managed to shed 40 kg of weight despite all the new additions, and with an incredible focus on aerodynamics to improve track performance. All these improvements allowed it to shed 20 seconds on the Nordeschleife track on the same tire compound. F1 transmission became standard except for the only 10 cars fitted with a standard gated manual. These vehicles now fetch in excess of 6 figures in modern auctions due to their rarity and them being the last Assoluto models to feature the gated shifter.

The vehicle went on sale for an MSRP of $260,000

Engine

Engine
6.0 Liter Tipo 125 V12 60 Valve DOHC with Weber Marelli Electronic Fuel Injection
Bore X Stroke
90.8 x 81.1
Compression 12.4:1
Weight 243.2 KG
Redline 9000 RPM
Power 723 HP @ 9000 RPM
Torque 666 NM @ 7200 RPM
Transmission 6 Speed Manual by Graziano with 2st gen Assoluto E-diff (Standard: Assoluto F1 sequential manual)

Chassis

Length 4570mm
Curb Weight
1560 kg
Tires F 325 mm R 325 mm Pirelli P Zero Corsa All Season Performance Tires
Brakes F 3 piston 355mm R 1 piston 285mm Carbon Ceramic Discs with ABS
Material Aluminum monocoque with Aluminum body work
Layout Front Mid Engine Rear Wheel Drive
Suspension F Double Wishbone R Multilink

Performance Statistics

Power to Weight
463 HP Per Tonne
0-60 3.6 Seconds
Top Speed
202 MPH
1/4 Mile
11.10 @ 137 MPH
250m cornering
1.22 G @ 122.3 MPH
60-0 87 ft
Nordeschleife 7:20.46
MRLS 1:34.87
Automation TT
2:00.43
9 Likes

From the way it looks and drives, it might as well be both - even for the harder-edged Vulcano.

I recall the Vulcano being a separate model in Ridge Racer Type 4, but it was a hovercraft and not an actual car, so making the Vulcano a trim line of an existing model makes sense here.

It is, I repurposed Vulcano to be the trim level for not-GTO cars.

what does 2st mean

You missed an “i” in the “Infinto” in the title line.

Anyway, great looking car!

2004 Assoluto Fatalita

fatalitau

Replacing the aging Fatalita Revoluzione , the 2004 Fatalita is a complete redesign from the ground up, sharing nothing in common with its predecessor except the passions and emotions of the engineers that built them. The stylish new coupe brought new technologies straight off the companies’ famous F1 cars on the engine, transmission and suspension while still delivering a pure driving experience that Assoluto became famous for.

Engine and Transmission

As with any Fatalita, it is powered by a high revving V8 with some of the most impressive specific outputs on the market. The new car is no exception, with a completely redesigned 4.5 liter flat plane V8 capable of revving to 9000 RPM. While the configuration of a flat plane V8 with a 5 valve DOHC head may seem familiar, the engine is of a completely new design, displacing 4.5 liters. The block and head have been redesigned and cast out of a lighter aluminum alloy, and the whole engine weighs just 180 kg as a result. The engine produces 501 HP @ 8000 RPM and 507 Nm of Torque @ 6100 RPM, very impressive numbers for an entry level supercar. Unlike previous Assolutos, there was an emphasis in improving daily usability and maximizing maintenance intervals. As a result, the engine, while high strung, was perfectly content with low speed driving and didn’t go out of its way to bankrupt its owner on maintenance fees.

The power unit was mated to a choice between a 6 speed gated manual as per tradition, or a new and improved GP sequential transmission, which featured even faster shifts and smoother gear changes in low speeds. Both transmissions utilized the all new Electronic Differential, which boasted greatly improved handling and acceleration, but also allowed more performance oriented applications of the traction control system and stability control, as seen in our Formula One Cars.

Suspension And Chassis

The Fatalita once again featured an aluminum monocoque with handbuilt aluminum bodywork as per tradition. Despite using no carbon fiber in its construction, the car weighs just a svelte 1460 kg. With input from the F1 team, the frame has been significantly reinforced to improve handling and stability. The suspension is a double wishbone layout with Semi-Active Dampers, a first for Assoluto inspired by the active suspension Formula One cars of the 90s. The springs remain passive springs to save weight and avoid unneeded complexity. The underbody featured venturi tunnels that exit in the rear diffuser to produce large amounts of downforce without the use of a wings or other aerodynamic devices that spoil the finely sculpted lines of the car.

Color Options

Rosso Assoluto Shown On The Pictures Above

Giallo Toscana

Nero Indiana

Azzuro Mille

Blu Florio

Argento Milan

Performance Statistics

Additional Stats

MSRP: $110,000

Power to Weight
343 HP Per Tonne
0-60 3.4 Seconds
Top Speed
195 MPH/314 KMH
1/4 Mile
11.35 s
250m cornering
1.24 G
60-0 103 ft/31.5m
10 Likes

Kinda reminds me of the '04 Lamborghini Gallardo, even the production year is the same.

Finally, a UE4 Assoluto - and this one is an absolute stunner as always! It’s worthy of a spot in a next-gen Ridge Racer game, and wouldn’t have looked out of place in Burnout 3 either. I would have ordered mine in Azzuro Mille with a six-speed manual - assuming I could afford one, of course.

At any rate, being rear-drive and V8-powered, it’s more reminiscent of an F430 than a Gallardo.

This seemed way better in my head than in practice.

9 Likes

GIVE ME THAT

please?

Sure! Just know that this car doesnt have a real engine or drivetrain since I can’t get the engine that I want to fit in the car, and even if I could the car doesn’t exactly fit in the line up.

Is anyone interested in publishing the design under their company?

I am interested.

I also express an interest in it, and am now considering which engine to put in it if I ever receive the car at all.