ATC Automation Touring Championship - excellent racing since 1956 - Season 4 results complete, Season 5 rules fixed

Storm Automotive has built an entirely new racing platform for this season.

4 Likes

i have something to offer

3 Likes

Our first plan was to improve the Icebird, but sadly we had a problem in our projects database, so we lost the Icebird racing project, needing to make an all new project. So we decided to use an older prototype from another competition. So we from Gamma Industries present you the Heirloom Racing:

It uses a 4.6L DOHC V12 to generate 403hp at 6400rpm with only 1087kg!

We need to warn you all that the improvement was great!

3 Likes

Smooth Xjer R

Around 15HP more and 50kg less than previous season’s #2 car.
Let’s do this!

3 Likes

That looks nice. There is still the one or other place to occupy. Come on! :smiley:

@Xoury any idea for 1964 rules?

#[color=red]WAIT FOR ME![/color]

3 Likes

Agh I’m putting off building my car and I’m giving myself less and less time

Why do I have to keep getting dragged back in to Forza Horizon 3

3 Likes

It’s here:

The Flyer is back, but not in black.

3 Likes

For the 1962/63 seasons of the ATC, Leeroy Racing really needed to step up their game. On one hand their production derived entrant wasn’t quite fast enough to take any silverware and on the other hand the number of competitors had risen dramatically.

Enter the Leeroy Racing Coyote 3000R.

The standard lightweight aluminium panels were swapped for fibeglass and the 2v, SOHC design was dumped for the latest DOHC, 24v technology. A different 3L block was sourced to improve rpm potential and aerodynamics was implemented for the first time.

Road going versions (7 built for homologation purposes) were capable of a 0 to 100 sprint of 5.8 seconds and were packing just under 180Kw: The 60’s didn’t know what hit them!

Despite these improvements, Rowdy Leeroy was worried; the rest of the field were packing 5L V8’s and Bogliq Automotive hadn’t yet designed either a V8 or V12 as Bogliq was about affordability rather than prestige…

Buy better, buy Bogliq

2 Likes

This is where we need superchargers lol. My 2.3 has been scrapped until alloy becomes more reliable

so is it 7 quality point to engine +7 QP to body

or QP engine + QP body = 7 total?

14 total between engine and trim

okay then. nice

A nice old roots blower would suit my build nicely right now.

Even a low psi turbo setup to boost the already extravagant midrange.

Actually @CMT you can open my spot once again. I have had to rededicate my time and unfortunately that meant my ATC entry got the axe.

Too bad…
I accept your entry untill tomorrow 22:30 German time… After all other cars have been raced and the times noted …
This is all I can offer…

2 Likes

Do it Ram!!! Go go go!!!

Any entry is better then none - it’s all learning.

3 Likes

wait… the deadline is today? freaking timezone… it’s still 3rd of October here…

No, tomorrow from my timezone…
Deadline is tomorrow 6 pm German time.

As I have 10 cars atm, races take approx 4 hours.
Reviews will be written at 23:00…
This leaves a little space for running a “late” car

When is the 1966 ATC? And could you go over the rules about teams, I was kinda confused about that. Thanks Also, what build of the game are we using? Open beta or stable?