ATC Automation Touring Championship - excellent racing since 1956 - Season 4 results complete, Season 5 rules fixed

how much displacement?

5907cc, 1059kg

Looks like I forgot you!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Can you please resubmit your 1964 car?
I ll handle that today.

Pronto mate. (as in I can resubmit it pronto lol)

Can we use semi slicks?
Or are we still just using sport?

Semi slicks.

I will do the rest today, promised.

Had a tough weekend. My beloved Audi is now a wreck and ready for the scrapyard. After countless years and hundred-thousands of kilometers the engine blew upā€¦
Feels like loosing my best friend.

3 Likes

Vorsprung durch Ripnik

1 Like

Quite literally vorsprung :joy:

I shouldnā€™t be laughing.

@CMT donā€™t worry, youā€™ll always find new love

After a relatively long distance and a comfortable Autobahn speed, it made a very loud and heavy BANG, it lost speed and there was a giant blue cloud of smoke.
This is not the kind of good-bye that you wantā€¦

At least I am not in trouble doing my work, because for that I use an E-Class or my spare car, a Fiesta, if I have to drive in narrow cities for appointments.

I should probably use those then
uh, Iā€™m going to make another revision

Wow, thatā€™s really, really sad. :cry:
Iā€™m sorry for your lost.

Itā€™s not turbocharged is it?

I lost a B5 to mechanical issues too. Is the car really done for? If so, :cry:

@CMT You alive?

Iā€™ve tried to pm him to offer my services to run the cars, but he didnā€™t answer. :confused:

I really like this competition and hoped that it will continue. Maybe we could set the new reglement or use the old again with some additions and set a deadline. And hope that he comes back in this time. If not we can share the needed work. Some could race 3 races and oen other can write the stories. Iā€™am not the best writer in english but i would do some races.

We automationeers really donā€™t like the idea of hijacking someone elses challenge like that. The idea has been floated before and was shot down with pretty quickly

I was hoping he came back so I could propose to do the runs and the math to him and he just write the ā€œrace reportā€. But I think that something must have happened, I donā€™t think he will be back anytime soon.