13 Likes

2020 Blaire Soccar rolling April 17th

1 Like

The new Kaul 266. Coming April 17th.

2 Likes

Teaser 1/2

New%20AL%20Logo%20PNG%20v4

3 Likes

They said, that when Ukko wield it, thunders raged on the sky, and it became white as snow… Now, its roar make the ground tremble and the wind cry.”

“We’re also happy to announce that the Valkyrie it’s officially a competitor on the GTR Championship! Here’s the Valk GTR-1! We’re so proud of see our darling racing!”

3 Likes

“Move Aside Jeep” 2020 Gremlin Hawaii unveiling April 17th

1 Like

上海国际汽车展 - 广州黄豆

黄豆今年在炫耀他们的新世界,CC,和PA电动汽车。

17 Likes

华力第一电动汽车 (Huali first electric vehicle)

Saminda ( Chinese : 安田 ‘‘Āntián’’ )

武汉-安田到来的新电子车, 华力NGEV (Huali NGEV) 即将来到上海国际汽车工业展览会
(Wuhan-Saminda joint venture upcoming electric vehicle, Huali NGEV, is coming to Shanghai Auto Show)

7 Likes

1 Like

I really hope they make a hardcore road-legal trim of the Valkyrie, one that can channel some of the authentic race-car feel of the GTR-1… it would be an opportunity not to be missed.

Would you mind if I made a GTR Championship car to compete with it? If so, what are the regulations? (edit) Do you mean the irl gt1 touring car races?

There is a road version of the Valkyrie :slight_smile:

I used the irl touring cars specs, like engine, brakes and stuff. I would love to see more like my girl

Teaser 2/2

New%20AL%20Logo%20PNG%20v4

2 Likes

Cardinal Skyline GT-R Refresh
Now coming back with 723 horsepower from the former’s 710 horsepower
New refreshes are:

1. 723 horsepower, 510 pound-feet of torque from the same RB28-based powerplant.
  2. Top Speed is increased by 10 km/h, to now’s 375 km/h.
  3. Acceleration remained 0-62 MPH in 2.9 seconds, however in 1/4 mile it improves to 10.8 seconds rather than 11 seconds flat.
  4. Axing out the HUD system, thus reducing price and increasing the vehicle’s performance and the profit aspect as well.
  5. The price is now at $170000 USD, $225000 CAD, €150000 EUR, ¥1250000 RMB, $2500000 HKD and ¥20000000 JPY.
  6. Becoming the world’s fastest 4-door, 5-seater car, surpassing Brabus and G-Power.

Source: Top 100 fastest four-door saloons 2024 - FastestLaps.com

For more information, visit the Cardinal Tuning GmbH Post in the Discourse

2 Likes

GHOST SQUADRON

DO ONLY THE BEST

Hallo, Welcome to a Unique Presentation by Ghost Squadron at Shanghai. It’s a few weeks to the show, but we are here online, to present our company to not only interested investors, but globally to the world.

We are a small automotive outfit from Norway, and we are here to announce we are looking for investment in our first production Hypercar.

ATHENA

The Athena is the culmination of everything the company has worked towards since we came together as a collective in 2010. Featuring an Aluminium Semi-Spaceframe Chassis with intergrated Carbon Fibre panels, and a 4.5L V16 sitting at the core, the Athena is Everything this Company has dreamed of, and we hope we find a group to help fund our project.

Takk, og ha det bra.

3 Likes

http://d3hrnetf5izp16.cloudfront.net/optimized/4X/8/1/a/81a7c724647ab593c9181a8ef987445f39f60823_1_690x201.png

Auto Shanghai Pre-Show Coverage

Hello, and this is Abdullah Muhammad not me too from Drivers.com, and we’re now live in the Chinese city of Shanghai. Auto Shanghai may not as large or flamboyant as New York’s other car show, but there’s a ton of new cars to show there! And as usual we are going to there to cover what’s new and what’s hot on this motor show, and see what everything the Land of the Dragon can do. So, why are you waiting for? Let’s begin!

Highlights:

(DISCLAIMER: Most of the highlights can be seen on our NYIAS pre-show coverage by Carol Lee, so we mostly cover some exclusive news from this show. NYIAS coverage here)

Blaire Automotive have just teased the new Albatross on NYC, as reported by Carol Lee, but now Blaire just announced the next Soccar here in Shanghai. I just wish I don’t mispronounce the car as Soccer.

(Kaul has the 266 teased on NYC beforehand, and now they also plan to launch the same car in Shanghai. I’ll skip it for now.)

Again, AL Autos has planned all the launches that is going to New York to Shanghai, and I can’t say about the looks. Oh well, at least there’s nothing bad about the rear of the other SUV they posted.

Ukko has released their new GTR Championship car, the GTR-1. With very big lights of course.

Gremlin’s latest Hawaii SUV claims to make Jeep a side story. And it seems that it’s going to fail a big time since every consumer will rather have the real deal.

Yeah, it’s expected for a Chinese ad to show on the car show for some reason. Well, it says that Huangdou is launching 3 new cars to the show, i.e. New World, CC and a electric car named PA.

(sidenote (from F12OM a.k.a. myself): I do know Chinese, but there’s like 5-6 billion people in this world doesn’t know about the language, so next time please make an English translation for similar ads)

Saminda plans to release an electric vehicle for the show, and it’s named as the Huali NGEV, something that wouldn’t see any chance of exporting.

(Carol (from NYIAS) has done the news for the Ursula’s new car release, so I’ll skip it for the time being)

Cardinal has launched another Skyline tribute known as the Skyline 2020 with a high price…and a measly 13 hp increase. Really, what?

Finally, meet Norwegian automaker Ghost Squadron’s newest car Athena. Ugh, The looks are deceiving me. Although it has an impressive tools to conquer.

And that’s it for all the things happened on the motor show held in China’s largest city. Want more news? Drivers.com has more reports on NYIAS, and stay tuned for the official report, and reveals for this year’s Auto Shanghai!

敬请关注! (“Stay tuned!” in Chinese, BTW)

6 Likes

[Just late for Drivers.com’s coverage… Damn]

Raymond xOx3

Based on the regular Ox3 platform, the xOx3 encompasses a new driving dynamic found only in Raymond’s latest offering. The rugged yet agile and comfortable liftback design ensures for maximum driver satisfaction behind the wheel- whether that be with quarreling siblings in the back or not.

A new four-wheel-drive system is the main point of buzz around the xOx3- pricing has not yet been announced but journalists believe that it will be around the £20,000 mark.

1 Like

2019 Jefferson Magnate

Reviving American’s luxury from the dead, one car at a time.

2 Likes

上海国际车展

德国乌苏拉汽车官方新闻发布会

Ursula AG Official Press Event @ Auto Shanghai

SHANGHAI: Ursula AG has officially announced the company’s latest vehicle, i.e the all-new Ursula FX1 compact crossover in the company’s first official event in Shanghai this year. The Ursula FX1 is the company’s smallest SUV ever made, and it also introduces new technologies to enhance the driving experience while retains Ursula’s core values of building top-notch premium cars.

Highlights:

The all-new Ursula FX1: Do whatever you want.

The FX1 crossover is Ursula’s smallest crossover offering. Based from the advanced Ursula Advanced Modular Platform (UAMP), the FX1 boasts top-notch safety, sportiness, fuel efficiency and performance, yet being 30% lighter than similar vehicles thanks to the use of high-strength steel, aluminum and carbon fiber parts.

Outside, the car feels like it’s from the future, thanks to the extensive use of Fluid Design. With the new body the FX1 has a Cd value of 0.24, making the car much aerodynamic than it’s competitors.

Under the car the FX1 uses double wishbone front/multi-link rear suspension like most sports cars do, and it helps the car to have excellent handling and driveability. With an AWD system and an electric LSD as standard, the FX1 is also wonderful car to drive in every terrain and condition.

The 1.5 liter L3, currently the only petrol power plant at launch, uses Ursula’s TXi technology to help the car generate as much power as similar-sized L4s while generating less emissions and saves more fuel in the process.

Also, an electric motor variant is available at the same time as it’s petrol counterpart. The all-new electric power plant gives the FX1 a throaty 140 PS of power and 220 Nm from the start, and it’s 300 km range can make every trip easier. The use of SmartCharge technology helps the car to charge it’s battery from zero to 80% in just 45 minutes.

definitely not a shitty edit of an Audi Q2 interior

Inside the car you’ll find every amenities specially tailored for the drivers and passengers in mind. The all-leather seats, smart air conditioning and Ursula Drive Modes helps the driver to experience the best of Ursula even in a small package. The all-new Ursula Guide voice assistant now comes standard on all FX1 models, as well as the 6th gen Ursula Command Center powered by AMD Ryzen technology is also the major features that is available only on this car, compared to the competition.

The FX1 is small, but it’s also designed to be as safe as possible. With DriveSafe Plus technology the FX1 can automatically adapt for the highest safety in every road condition. External airbags are also standard kit in the car, allowing for more passenger and pedestrian safety.

Tired of driving? The advanced AI-based Smart Drive Assist that premieres on the F7 sedan is also available on the FX1 as an optional kit. This technology allows the car to have up to Level 4 automation, allowing the car to react to most road conditions by itself.

Specs:

Models FX1 150T FX1 eMotion
Powerplant L3, DOHC 12V, Turbocharged Synchronous AC Permanent Magnet Motor
Fuel 95 RON (Regular) -
Battery - Lithium Ion
Capacity 1500 CC 45 kWh
Power 143 PS (105 kW) @ 5400 RPM 140 PS
Torque 218 Nm @ 2900 RPM 220 Nm
Top Speed 220 km/h (limited) 200 km/h (limited)
Acceleration (0-100 km/h) 9.3 seconds 9.1 seconds
Range - 300 km
Transmission 7-speed DSG Single-speed
Weight 1584 kg 1620 kg
Starting Price €33,500 (DE), £26,220 (UK), $34,000 (US), ¥418,000 (JP) , RMB 295,000 (CN) TBA
Availability Worldwide Europe, USA and Japan only
Launch Date Q4 2019 (Europe) Q4 2019 (Europe)

In Q1 2020, a larger 2.0 L4 turbo petrol and a 1.8 L4 turbo diesel variant will be launched too.

The all-new FX1 will be shown in both Auto Shanghai and New York Auto Show this year.

1 Like
Something is Coming

Brooklands GT-X Roadster Miglia Auto Shanghai

1100bhp
375km/h
2.5 seconds to 100km/h

Tom Shawe, Brooklands Media Spokesperson
Developed at the world famous Brooklands Motor Manufacturing Centre in South London, the GT-X is the crowning achievement of road and race technology meshed together into one, glorious machine. Using lessons learned from over 70 years of heritage, this magnificent piece of British engineering combines excellent road holding with mind melting acceleration whilst still being a comfortable long distance cruiser. The Roadster Miglia name harkens back to the humble beginnings under Edward Hampden, a legendary driver who set about winning the legendary Mille Miglia in his home-built sports car. Today, Brooklands employs over 200 people across its 3 facilities, with a dedicated 12 man team working hard to produce our newest road car.

The GT-X will go on sale in China in autumn, with pre-orders opening during the Public opening of Auto Shanghai 2019. Initial manufacturing numbers indicate an estimated 120 cars a year, with over 60 orders already in line across Europe.

1951 Brooklands Roadster Miglia (A212)

116bhp
185km/h
9.6 seconds to 100km/h

Johnny Hoggard, British Historic Racing Championship driver
It’s with great pleasure I bring Brooklands chassis no.1 to the wonderful city of Shanghai as the company once again embarks on a crusade with its newest addition. This car won the 1952 Mille Miglia and came third in the Targa Florio that year. It was an excellent car to drive and still remains a beautiful thing to behold. I fully expect this will capture the imagination of all those that lay their eyes upon it

1 Like