Automation Beginners League - season 82/83 drawing to an end!

We would have no issue doing so, I hope the other who are waiting on this round won’t get too bored?

1 Like

Okay my revised entry is in, found a total of 7 seconds but that last second took a lot of niggling and I think I’m very close to the max of my style of setup. 774hp at the crank, 700hp at the wheels and I won’t want to drive this, or be near it when it’s driven, but damn it is quick!

1 Like

Ohhhh maybe i should take more time and try to get more horsepower and improve my lap-time.

Found some awesome hp
778,x in hp.

6 Likes

n i :b: :b: a w h a t

Guy’s i don’t wil use this monster of engine my real deal is under 700hp. But i hope the whole car setup will work well together.

Well I threw something together that should be okayish

Just a hair over 12 hours left!

Whew… I think i’m only within the 600hp mark

I have the car (semi)ready but cant get to my pc… The moment I get enough time I’ll send what I have

Sure, please don’t forget!

2 Likes

How’s it coming @AirJordan ?

We’ve officially closed entries and have started scrutineering, nothing from AirJordan. If he can manage to slide it in before we’re finished then that’s his only hope of entering this prestigous race!

yes yes sending in 10 min!

EDIT: sent! sorry guys, I’m in the middle of moving process and time was short.

I’m not sure if I have a chance (well there is always a chance) of winning (well it will win as the ugliest racer) but damn sure it should not lose and shame the Smooth Racing name.

5 Likes

Just squeaking by at the buzzer!

What’s the current status about the sidebet? Results will come soon :imp:

1 Like

I have no idea @AirJordan @Newtonmeter @koolkei @Xoury do we want to pick a side bet? One of the pictures or a punishment body? Loser has to use a ladder frame for this season or something?

I’m all in on the side bet!

I wote for looser picture for a month as a profile or under every post

1 Like

I’am with @AirJordan. Let’s keep it simple.

Okay, I also agree, @koolkei @Xoury you okay with this? Loser gets the Clarkson “L” as a picture for a month.

1 Like

I’m okay with this