Automation Beginners League - season 82/83 drawing to an end!

Sure, when the next round starts up.

Ok.

3rd from bottom…2nd from bottom last year!

At this rate I’ll be top in a couple of years!! [spoiler](as long as all the big guns don’t enter!)[/spoiler]

:laughing:

3 Likes

Again, a clean sweep for @AirJordan. The second one, after @HowlerAutomotive did the same last season. @Newtonmeter took 2nd place, and @PinballWizard79 managed to rob 3rd place from @gridghost.

9 Likes

And thus @AirJordan has given us the undisputed, undefeated king of the mid- and rear-engined, normally-aspirated supercars! What will the next season bring? By the way, the rear-mounted flat-crank V8 he used in his entry made it feel a lot like a RUF RGT-8 - nearly three decades before the real thing went on sale.

2 Likes

Thank’s at our Hosts! I really hope we could find more contender next round.

@Airjordan well done!
I really should have used the Porsche body, but i won with it one time so…nah. The new body worked well, too I’am happy with my result. Next round i will try to kick your butt again @airjordan :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@All I’ve got an idea, what would you guy’s think about a season with a standart engine? The engine could be build and choosen between two seasons from ervery entry.

Something like,
Max Material coast
Max production units
Max size
min reliability

scored by
Performance index
Weight

you know something like that.
Fuel Consumption

2 Likes

Can you explain what you mean by that? I can’t quite follow you.

First we make a engine competition, and choose the winner,
than for the next season everyone had to use this engine and build a car around this.

3 Likes

Anybody here know how to crop the background of an image so that the remaining thing on the image is only the car? Thanks :slight_smile:

Yep, go to the transmission tab, then hit the ` or ~ key and type in HideBuildings(). Now all you need to do is hide the stats by clicking the box with the < somewhere in the middle left side of the screen and then click on the camera in the top right once you’ve panned to your desired point to take a pic from. Once that’s done, your picture will appear in Documents/My Games/Automation/Screenshots or something along those lines.

Thanks a lot :ok_hand: :ok_hand:

1 Like