Automation Board Challenge Tracker

Fair enough. I’ll remove it from the list.

My DTm competition is in standby now.

I’ll update that when I get around to fixing the formatting on the entire post, lol.

I’m pretty sure FrancescoF17 also has a new competition up and running, I’ll add that too.

Ugh, I just realised that the links all go to the archived forum which is no longer active. I will have to fix every single thread!!!

:cry:

1 Like

This may just be me being a bit odd, but is it possible to separate “Top of the Pile” into two different categories: “Active” and “Complete”?

Active, obviously, is for any contest with Results Pending, Open For Entries, etc.

Complete, obviously, would be for any recently-completed challenges, meaning results (and reviews, if any) posted, and no further activity.

Yeah I’m thinking of reorganising that pile. It needs fixing which I’ll do when my night shifts are done I.e. tomorrow.

EDIT: updating of the original post is happening slowly and in stages.

1 Like

@strop, this still holds true except my break turned into job interview, acceptance, and other meetings related to being ready to begin the position at the end of my semester. I have not had the opportunity to coordinate with @TheTom since then and I never anticipated the delay going this long. I had anticipated being busy during the semester and thought that I could crank these out before the work load picked up in the first few weeks. Boy, did my professors surprise me. I have screenshots of the trucks from the last stable build and I have their stats compiled from when they were actually submitted, so I can still, and will still do the reviews. I’m just not sure if they will be videos. You can expect the last two reviews to definitely be published by mid-May.

Is that enough to be un-[quote=“strop, post:1, topic:6486”]Cold Case[/quote]-ified?

Yes, I’ll put that information in the post.

There was supposed to be a distinction between those with a definite plan and those for which we simply had no information. The format’s still a bit screwy as I haven’t figured out how to work around the limit of mentioning 10 users in a post, so the Tracker’s still incomplete.

1 Like

Update for the Automation Endurance Challenge II

Rules have now been set, it looks like everyone is happy with the current rules. Registration is now officially open and a few deadlines have been set.

The first deadline is Sunday, 1 May 2016, 23:59:59 (UTC time). This is the deadline to send in your finished car. The second deadline is Sunday, 8 May 2016, 23:59:59 (UTC time). This is the deadline to send in you car if you have tuned it between the races. Results will be posted within one week after each deadline.

Thank you strop for this handy challenge tracker!

You still haven’t removed the Minivan Homologation Special Challenge. I thought that was on the agenda.

whoops, I missed that. Now removed!

There are definitely many omissions and broken links and missing tournaments remaining. I’ll update these when I get time in the coming days.

Just requesting that the SGTV '16 gets put on this list, we are in the rule defining stage.

Gday strop The Drag Racing Challenge is now active rules are set and first round will be announced 27/4/16 at 7.30pm UTC+10 Brisbane time

Active challenges have been updated (I think).

I will be travelling yet again shortly, and won’t be settled back down until closer to the end of the week, so if anybody wants a specific update on their things or spots an error, please make a post!

In addition I’ve decided to only mention users whose tournaments have been delayed for an unknown reason, as this generates a notification which they will hopefully receive. Also there’s a limit of mentioning up to 10 users in a post, so this seems to be the most effective way of using that tool.

@Strop I just set the “Max User Mentions Per Post” to 50. Have fun! :smiley:

1 Like

The SGTV '16 is now open for entries,deadline is 18th May 6:00pm or 18:00 NZT

The Automation Endurance Challenge II is now closed for new entries. Race 1 is now in progress, and I am working on the results. The results will be ready within one week (Sunday, 8 May 2016, 23:59:59 (UTC time)).

The deadline for the teams to send in their car for race 2 if they tuned it differently for race 2 is Sunday, 8 May 2016, 23:59:59 (UTC time), the same time as when the results should be ready.

The SGTV’16 is holding it’s first race this weekend (4th June 2016) please update

ITATC is on an indefinite break.

The Drag Racing Challenge is looking for a new Race Master please PM @Darkshine5 if interested.
Competition will continue as it is until a new Race master is found.