Automation Design Competition

Even though the cars aren’t named I know who made most of them :smiley: In some cases even without knowing the cars themselves. Oh, and this shows how much photo editing gives.

And I don’t know if you’ve got all the cars shown here in your game, but I see at least three which are not present in this poll.

Yeah, I was in a rush when I was making this so I probably left a few people out :frowning:. Sorry if you were left out!

I was left out…

My car’s fixtures haven’t loaded in properly… :disappointed:

Mid-flank vents missing, rear wing too wide and weird vents over the rear wheels… :scream:

where is my Vanguard

Sorry about the delay! I’m kind of a massive idiot in every measurable dimension, so 'cuz of that I also forgot like 134 cars.

Anyways, the winner this round is… @Leonardo9613 and the Baltazar Quasar!

He now has the option to pick a new theme for the next round. I’ll try not to mess up the results this time!

9 Likes

Thanks to everyone who voted for my car, there were some real good cars out there.

As for the next round theme, I didn’t even know that was a prize.

Errr, I would like to suggest we made them about 90s coupes. Is that good?

10 Likes

I agree with your suggestion 100%. If that actually happens (and I currently assume it will) I will most likely enter something I’d made previously. And if not… I will be curious to see what the theme will be.

Did someone say 90s Coupes?

6 Likes

I’ve been waiting a while, but haven’t yet heard anything from the next host. So is this challenge still on?

Edit: I decided to submit a car I made earlier, the Albury Crusader II Coupe, as shown below.

Oh, you can still submit your entries to me. Sorry about that.

2 Likes

Do we post them here or we do it discreetly?

PM is fine.

today is the deadline right?

The '99 Betta Sealine, powered by a 1977cc engine making 250hp, accelerating this coupe really fast while only consuming around 7.5L/100km. Betta style. Better style.

3 Likes

I’ll just resubmit the Airacobra.

6 Likes

Here’s a mediocre 90s American FWD pseudo-luxury anemic V6 barge an exciting sensation, a proactive experience, a masterpiece on wheels… It’s the astonishingly beautiful all new personal luxury 2-door by Gardner, the 1995 West Grand.

7 Likes

Continuing the evolution of the '87 Mist submitted to CSR37…

1990 Adenine Mist

8 Likes

Since I only have 4 entries, I’ll re-open entries until the 6th. If nobody enters by then, I’ll put up the poll.

What happened to this challenge? Once again I hope it has not been forgotten somehow.

1 Like