Home | Wiki | Live Chat | Dev Stream | YouTube | Archived Forums | Contact

Automation FAQ - [Updated 3. Nov 2017]

One thing I have not been able to bring in experience.
Can I buy this game again and give this code?
Have I missed a possible function gift?

*google translated

[quote=“nautacx”]One thing I have not been able to bring in experience.
Can I buy this game again and give this code?
Have I missed a possible function gift?

*google translated[/quote]

Yes, you should be able to buy another game code. Just go onto the main site (automationgame.com), click the red Buy button, and then click Check Out with PayPal. This should allow you to purchase either the Naturally Aspirated edition, or the Turbocharged edition. Hope I helped!

-Herman

A board game? How about Caropoly for a name? Move to Dagenham, Go on strike, Do not pass GO

How do you get to use the game key i mean it says username not found?

Enter your forum username and password (use capitalized letters correctly!) and press Play Game instead of Play Demo.

how do i get the active key for the demo?
:question:

If you have bought the game you should have an email that gives you all the info and links you need, check your spam folder too if you don’t see it. Check out this page to manage your keys: ucp.php?i=199

[quote=“rastam4n”]how do i get the active key for the demo?
:question:[/quote]

In addition to Killrob’s post above, if you’re referring to just playing the demo, you don’t need a key to play it. Just download the launcher here.

This… please give those of us who were a bit uncertain (I never noticed there was a demo link, doh) a chance to upgrade from the regular preorder to the supercharged edition :confused:

When is the Book going to be released

The “making of” book will come with the main release of the game.

This may sound silly (or it may not)
I preordered the game, does this mean i get the turbocharged version (V16 etc) or just the normal version of the game?

Oh, never mind i didn’t scrool down on the preorder page, standard edition it is!
If i could turn back time… :wink:

I’m guessing this question has come up already but I could not find it in the faq or search.

Are we going to compete against “fake” automation car firms in the campain or fight by ourselves to simply survive/make the company grow?

Can companies build brand image and achieve a reputation in economy cars or luxury cars which would sell more easily based on specialty?

And finally, could we compete online on a campain, choosing the duration of the game, the victory criteria and how quickly time passes? Ie. Start in 1950, play until 1970 with one year passing per day, 5 companies ( players) and goal, sell the most cars, make the most profit ect.

[quote=“victorsiret”]I’m guessing this question has come up already but I could not find it in the faq or search.

Are we going to compete against “fake” automation car firms in the campain or fight by ourselves to simply survive/make the company grow?

Can companies build brand image and achieve a reputation in economy cars or luxury cars which would sell more easily based on specialty?

And finally, could we compete online on a campain, choosing the duration of the game, the victory criteria and how quickly time passes? Ie. Start in 1950, play until 1970 with one year passing per day, 5 companies ( players) and goal, sell the most cars, make the most profit ect.[/quote]

There will be AI car companies to compete against yes, otherwise it’d be very easy to sell your cars if there were no competitors!

Yes you can build a brand image, the exact details of how that will work, we’re not sure yet.

Yes, there will be online campaign mode, but how the time scaling will work I’m not yet sure, I think it’d most likely be adjustable ingame, with players voting on how fast they want it to run at the time (like DEFCON)

Awesome! Thank you for the quick response. I feel silly I just saw some of these questions answered in the In/Out of the Final Game thread.

hey just asking… will it ever be possible to import cars to beamng? I know there is another question like this but I mean for beamNG

(PS sorry im sound dumb delete if too dumb :wink: :mrgreen: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :blush: :smiley:

[quote=“frogeboy”]hey just asking… will it ever be possible to import cars to beamng? I know there is another question like this but I mean for beamNG

(PS sorry im sound dumb delete if too dumb :wink: :mrgreen: :geek: :geek: :ugeek: :blush: :smiley:[/quote]

Well, I for one had never heard of beamng so thanks for the heads up!

Perhaps two small companies could come to some sort of mutually beneficial agreement? =)

Indeed we did talk to them. Technically that is not really possible and our teams have other priorities to focus on. :slight_smile:

Fair enough!
You don’t know if you don’t ask.