Automation is Launched

It works fine for me, thanks you very much for this very nice “game”!
It’s one of his kind “game” for engineers I have dreamt for many years… Look forward with delight for the next versions.

Yay preordered few minutes ago ;D soo currently there are only inline 4 engines in the demo?

@sc90 correct.v8 to be added in a few months time. :slight_smile:

REALLY digging the game/sim you have made. bought my turbo version! :mrgreen:

What ever happened to that update?

Thought I’ll chuck my two cents in and say I Love what you guys have done!!

Is there somewhere I can watch that will say when updates will be out and what they will be?

The patch? Testers have signed off on it, should be out later today

does it cost any thing if so how much and is it the full game or just the demo :question:

It’s only the Engine Designer Demo that have been launched for pre-orders the public demo launch will be on the 22nd. You can pre-order here and it’s a one time deal so once you have pre-ordered you will get every update as they are ready for no extra cost, till the full game gets released in 2020([size=30]actual release date unknown[/size]) :stuck_out_tongue:

its the 22nd, now what?

+1!!

how do you download this? it asking for a key. its 22nd now 2.10am?

The exact time of the public Demo release has not been announce. So if you count on it being out 23:59 in Australia, you should be on the safe side.

son of a very nice lady, devil damn it!!!

hmm I think that’s the fun xDDD :smiley:

what is?

I’m sorry google translate

i still dont get it im sorry

I’m so exited about it :smiley:
Greetings from Switzerland

Can we please get more regular updates on the site? It’s been nearly a month without any major news. How close to being ready is the new GUI, the 6-cylinder engines, and the new engine build/test model?