Automation Minecraft Community Server [1.11.2 - Forge w/ mods]

I never got into ProjectRED stuff, so it doesn’t matter for me.

As long as Railcraft is in the list, I’m happy.

2 Likes

I do agree it’s about time for a fresh wipe, and may I ask for the removal of world border? I accidentally went beyond it once :confused:

As for mods, Thermal Expansion has been requested, and also, please add in Keep Inventory this time so I don’t lose everything when I glitch through the floor inevitably :stuck_out_tongue:

Seconding Thermal Expansion and Keep Inventory. Not big in the modding scene for Minecraft, though, so I don’t know much else.

I only used Buildcraft, so… :smile:
But from my old Minecraft times I remember quite interesting Zeppelin mod, and as I now checked it is available for 1.10. It basically lets you build ships, airships and elevators as a normal block constructions, not some standard crafted things. But I’m not insisting on this one.
Keep Inventory would be very useful however.

1 Like

Thermal Expansion does not exist for 1.10 - but there is EnderIO that is supposed to be similar. There is also Mekanism

2 Likes

Alternates to it are fine, I think. I’ve been out of the Minecraft scene for long enough that I’ve forgotten 90% of the mods anyway.

1 Like

Okay… any plans on playing? I think about getting back to Minecraft personally

yeah. i cant re-claim my original copy… fuck me.

Hello… Any news about the server?

1 Like

Bump:
Updated the OP, Revived the server, changed some mods.

Attention - some of my friends are ALSO on this server and they are germans. (not Austrians, no Anschluss or Reich - dont worry. But be wary of jokes in that direction) They wont dick with you if you dont dick with them. Will be all fine tho

4 Likes

one question, was the lag ever fixed?

1 Like

KeepInventory is turned on. Lag is due to the fact you are US based maybe, although friends report no lags.

1 Like

Right when I thought about getting back to Minecraft :grin:
And not even a little Anschluss? :wink: (I’ll be a good boy, I promise)

Edit: Nooo, the game crashes on startup :frowning:

1 Like

give it more memory

2gb should be enough butsinde I have 16g I just gave it 6gb. I would reccomend 4 or more unless you only have 6gb or less of memory

2 Likes

I haven’t played Minecraft in many many years (bought it back in very early alpha when the worlds were tiny, stopped playing soon after it came out of beta) but recently I have occasionally felt like maybe I’d enjoy playing it again. But I’m a bit intimidated by all those mods, do they change things a lot?

yes and no, they exist and can take some getting used to but the fundamentals are easy enough and you don’t need to use them

3 Likes

So… is there a lot of activity on the server?

Not much right now but it is quickly growing

I wanna join but I just want to know, is it a creative server, a survival server, a mix? PVP?

Its a survival server, but i think its easy difficulty.
EDIT:
Yeah, but there is a server protection system. Ask Pyrlix, I have no idea how it works