Automation Original Soundtrack

so i cant have it for free?
Even though i have bought the supercharged version?

Yes, the line between the ā€œincludes soundtrackā€ and ā€œdoesnā€™t include soundtrackā€ is that between the turbocharged and the supercharged edition. Gives early supporters that nice little bonus. The buy page states clearly what is included in the supercharged version, and the soundtrack is not in it, so ā€œbut I bought the supercharged versionā€ is not an argument. :wink:

Iā€™m sorry for reviving this topic, but i canā€™t find them in my control panel (and i bought the Turbocharged version). Canā€™t i download them anymore?

Your profile says you are Supercharged, not Turbocharged, so you donā€™t get the soundtrack, as far as I know.

That is correct, yes. The cut-off point for getting the soundtrack is the change from selling the turbocharged version to having the supercharged version on offer.

At mountain pass test tracks, the game needs to play EUROBEAT!!

Hallo

einige Sounds erinnern mich an Cartyccon bzw. Carindustries von frĆ¼her

I just want to let you know the download link seems to be broken.
When I download the OST from the UCP I get a 155 bytes file has this written in plain text:
Warning: readfile(/dlfiles/AutomationOST.zip): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sites/automationgame.com/download.php on line 41

Yes, I can confirm this. Thank you for pointing that out! Weā€™ll have that fixed on Monday :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was fixed, it should all work again. :slight_smile:

1 Like