AUTOMATION PRO LEAGUE 3rd Round: 1955 NASCAR Closed due to lack of interest

Inm gonna be way down on power, here. but i am very light. The JHW Epoque WRC-P

6 Likes

The zero f***s given OMG Krawl.

10 Likes

5 more days to go lol

just had a sudden thought, hey @Detsikeulii you can speak finnish right? does this mean anything to you?

3 Likes

Well, Cavallera is your brand (obvs), that means nothing in finnish. Suorituskyky = performance, Oy (short for osakeyhtiö) = Inc., Ltd.

Hope this helps :smile:

1 Like

Perfect, that’s what it was supposed to mean! Thanks :grin:

1 Like

Hey, could you please have a look at this? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can someone point me in the direction of the rules please? I’d love to give this a go

1 Like

Here it is:

2 Likes

Well shit looks like my car never saved and my turbo was definitely not running enough boost. Submitted a revision, tried my best to make it look like the original, which I shared the screenshots of here earlier. :cry:

Does anyone feel like volunteering their power number (even +/-30 kW) so I can see how woefully underpowered my first attempt is?

@Steel I suspect many of us will be running between 200-300 kW.

Who is racemaster for this round so I can send in my entry?

Send it to Darkshine and Nomade, I think

not entering this round… sadly

ok I will accept entries for another 6 hrs then the deadline is closed please send entries to myself at this stage

3 Likes

ok guys my internet is playing up atm (feck Telstra) I am sending this from my phone I will attempt to have the entries list up tomorrow I apologize for the short delay to scrutinizing

2 Likes

OK cars that I have received and scrutinized. If you are not on this list please be certain you have sent you entry to me, for those that I have sent PM’s you are entitled to Send me revisions.

@ramthecowy
@Steel
@Nomade0013
@Detsikeulii
@one85db
@JohnWaldock
@gridghost

4 Likes

wow quad post…

Ok update and news time.

First the calculations have been completed, the reviews and photo’s will come in the next week or so.
Secondly both myself and KLinardo can no longer complete our duties so I am calling on Nomade013 to take over the Racemaster position. However if Nomade cannot take-on these duties I may be asking for someone to step up into the Racemaster position if the competition is to continue. So at this stage I would like to ask if anyone is interested in the commentator position? [which arguable takes the most amount of time and work]

5 Likes

I’ll humble accept to substitute you, sir.
As you said, the most time-consuming part of the challenge is the announcer, so I can be the racemaster without much problem.

2 Likes

Just so everyone is clear, I will handle this round. An explanation will follow the reviews.

5 Likes