AUTOMATION PRO LEAGUE 3rd Round: 1955 NASCAR Closed due to lack of interest

Hence why the hlc/drc died, there was not enough leeway for open competition. This challenge is based on the old challenges mixed with the csr with a little sprinkle of the other challenges thru out the year. Lets hope (no offence meant) that more than 2 people win this

I try my best, :laughing:, but I just canā€™t seem to win! :persevere:

@HighOctaneLove, want to make the rules for the next round?

U were damn close this timeā€¦I was betting on you

I can give some rules a goā€¦ What do I need to include?

It would have been awesome if I hadā€¦ 1 car. Two wins. Bogliq FTW!!!

1 Like

Hope that answers your questions.

1 Like

OK, Iā€™ll test a couple of cars and have a ruleset posted by tomorrow eveningā€¦ :persevere:

2 Likes

Great writeups, nice photoshops and an allround good and competetive challenge :slight_smile: I like it. And gratz to one85db and Ornate on making great small cars.

Next time iā€™ll try to get my car to drink less, and make it a little more reliable :wink:

4 Likes

Anyone feel like rally cars and offroaders?

6 Likes

+1 :smiley:

3 Likes

Please be rally!

Uhh I like the style how this is done and presented! Good job!
Iā€™ll take the ā€œBest Inline 3ā€ AKA Novelty Award, along with the Mayā€™s Choice Award :smile:

Congrats Ornate and one85db!

And yes, Iā€™d be up for a rally challenge. Maybe something that makes chunky off-road tyres mandatory? I see that one being an interesting rule.

3 Likes

Excellent first round, really like the format of the competition so far. Well done to @one85db :smiley:

1 Like

Also, can we do the rounds faster? I almost forgot I was in this round

i will take not awful.

Welp, sounds about right.

1 Like

Maybe, but the quality of the text and pics will drop, also I couldnā€™t probably do the pics on time because of my situationā€¦ of life :smiley:

Strongly against of the idea of doing this any faster.

3 Likes

I think it should keep the pace, quality over quantity.

3 Likes

I donā€™t remember if youā€™ve ever run a challenge of this caliber, but itā€™s not exactly point-and-shoot. Iā€™ll admit that I could have done the write-ups sooner, but I planned my life around doing them when I did.

Some of us do more than play games on our computers all day. Combing through 20 cars is a business dayā€™s worth of writing. This was about a 4 hour stint straight through.

If @Darkshine5 sets a tighter deadline, Iā€™ll do my best to meet it. If itā€™s too much to balance with my studies, Iā€™ll step down. The community can decide whatā€™s best.

8 Likes

I understand itā€™s quite hard to get all the photos and write-ups done when 20 people enter but, Iā€™d like to offer my services and whatever is required to help with this competition

2 Likes