AUTOMATION PRO LEAGUE 3rd Round: 1955 NASCAR Closed due to lack of interest

^^^^^^this is only for scoring not a rule. And I do it from 1000rpm increments so 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 5000 added then divided by 5
start buildings

Always remember Official rule are on post 2

1 Like

Yes, but of course, no one would disregard the scoring criteria, so that’s why I asked[quote=“Darkshine5, post:1, topic:18818”]
Total average power across a set normal street driving Rpm range will be scored(1000rpm-5000rpm)[ The power output at 1,2,3,4 and 5000RPM is added from the dyno graph then divided by 5 to give the average power in that operating range ]
[/quote]

Ooops. :innocent:
I’ll check there next time :smile:

These rules are tight. It is proving to be a bit of a challenge.

I’m not sure I understand this. 225 section tyres with 18" rims but 40 tyre aspect ratio? Isn’t that absurdly low profile for an offroading tyre? And I don’t get what the wheel diameter is supposed to be…

1 Like

On this body, you need to max out the tire diameter to get the 225/40R18 size that is required.

I must be using the wrong body then, as it easily fits 225mm wide tyres with barely any morphing

1 Like

You need to morph all the way out and use spacers to push the wheels flush.

1 Like

Can you please tell me what the wheel diameter should be?

1 Like

3 Likes

The Scarab Flare RX is incoming soon

8 Likes

And it has been a good few years since Cavallera’s dedicated Finnish rally department has participated, so Cavallera Suorituskyky Oy brings you this: the Cavallera Keihäsrausku.

Borderline rice, but you can still see the rally car in it. The small, cute and furious hatch that wants to eat you.

8 Likes

I’m not 100% sure yet what this will be called.

After fiddling around with fixtures for about 3h, I’m a bit proud of this. Backside still needs something tho.

I think that my epic photoshop skillz are glaring through the lower right corner there.

7 Likes

Wait which body is it exactly? Is it the one which is 3 door only or is it the one that has a 5 door variant? Also i take it we’re using 100 octane fuel.

I think the rules says 3 door variant (it didnt but i don’t know if there is a 5 door variant of this body), and there’s no restriction when it comes to fuels.

Yes, this body does have a 5 door variant. It’s listed as 2.45m wheelbase in its thumbnail.

3 Likes

Inm gonna be way down on power, here. but i am very light. The JHW Epoque WRC-P

6 Likes

The zero f***s given OMG Krawl.

10 Likes

5 more days to go lol

just had a sudden thought, hey @Detsikeulii you can speak finnish right? does this mean anything to you?

3 Likes

Well, Cavallera is your brand (obvs), that means nothing in finnish. Suorituskyky = performance, Oy (short for osakeyhtiö) = Inc., Ltd.

Hope this helps :smile:

1 Like

Perfect, that’s what it was supposed to mean! Thanks :grin:

1 Like