Automation Test Track Lap Times

This is the leaderboard for the fastest cars around Automation’s Test Track.

Send your car around the ‘Default/Automation Test Track’, record the lap time, then you MUST PM me a screenshot of the test track time. (also, a screenshot of your car’s stats would be helpful, but isn’t necessary) so it can be put on the lap board.

RULES:

1. Your engine MUST have an MTBF value of higher than 0.
  2. It can’t be an edited engine (with LUA files), this is considered cheating and will not be counted.
  3. You MUST specify whether your car is intended to be sold as a production car, or if it’s a pure race car. Your lap time will then be placed on the appropriate board. (NOTE: Ultimate fuel and semi-slick tyres can only be used in RACE CARS)
  4. No cars from any later than 2014. Cars from the future will not be counted.
  5. Times PM’d to me without screenshots will NOT be counted.

Feel free to PM me with suggestions.

This is for the default test track only. For those looking for a leaderboard for Automation’s Airfield/Top Gear track, Pleb has made a separate thread: Airfield/Top Gear Track

When the AutomationHub website is finished, this leaderboard will be moved to the proposed ‘Challenges’ tab on the site, but until then it will be here on the forums.

[size=150]Lap Times (Production Cars)

1. Lizzott Phoenix ATTTA Evo VIII - 1:54.7
  2. Nightfury TDS - 1:55.3
  3. Callahan Storm - 2:06.6
  4. Baltazar Photon Road-Racer - 2:06.8
  5. Camoria GTC Super 8 - 2:12.3
  6. Loyer Exos Four RS - 2:14.2
  7. UC P007 5.0 S -2:16.5
  8. CTech M14 Origins - 2:19.4
  9. Golimar Hermes Omega - 2:26.7
  10. Cottam Vector - 2:35.1
  11. SME Alpha - 2:38.9

[/size]
[size=150]Lap Times (Race Cars)

1. Nightfury X - 1:52.43
  2. Lizzott Phoenix ATTTA-R XI - 1:53.48
  3. Acension Exalted - 1:58.4
  4. Time Attack Barrage B2 - 2:01.7
  5. Reborn Genesis TA II - 2:02.8
  6. Reborn Genesis TA - 2:03.7
  7. Ultima TA - 2:04.0
  8. Loyer R3-B - 2:04.3
  9. Callahan Storm SE - 2:04.5
  10. Loyer R3- 2:04.7
  11. Loyer R2 - 2:06.8
  12. CTech R14 Potentia GTB - 2:08.8
  13. Callahan Comet CRD - 2:09.0
  14. Loyer R1 - 2:10.7

20.[/size]

By “edited files”, does my guide to using special characters in names count? I don’t see that it would, but I also feel I should ask for anyone else who has used it.

As long as it doesn’t affect performance in any way, I’m sure it will be fine. (Jakgoe can confirm? :slight_smile: )

Of course you can do that, as long as performance is not changed.

I think you need to change this to ‘Send your car around the default test track’ instead of the ‘Airfield test track’ :slight_smile:

Noted and edited, thanks.

The leaderboard for the Automation Test Track is now open!

To conform with the rules set forth in Pleb’s thread, I will not take any submissions that are posted, they must be PM’d.

Semi-slicks are not allowed for production cars.

You will have my submissions tonight, I finally have time to sit down really tune.
edit maybe, having issues patching my game.

OK, I have to say it…, the threads (both) about lap times are like those supposed attractive threads that ‘talk’ about hottie girls…, you go in and!!!.. where are the ‘specs’, erm… the pics!!! :cry:
More info!!! maybe how many horsepower was riding the owner…

I might make a separate thread about that, if it’s put on the same thread, it will make it cluttered with too much stuff. It would be cool to do an overview type thing like what Der Bayer done with his BRC, but it will take some time.

Let me explain a bit, both threads are a car competition. It’s ‘interesting’ to know that (e.g.) the owner X can achieve 1:00:01 in the airfield track but I think it’s more interesting, with what,
and related:
Am I going to fight against a 1k hp monster, maybe a 2k hp…?,
is a good looking car…?,
and your performance stats? (unless it’s top secret)… :slight_smile:

The feedback about cars/tracks, etc. (more flesh!!!)
and, of course, it’s only a suggestion. If everybody is agree ok, if not, no problem :slight_smile:

Personally all I’d like added were the years of the cars… tis why I always submit a time with the year of the car as well! Not to mention I do usually add in tire info.

I can say that my latest competitor(Loyer R3) has under 900 hp(i think 890). The R3 used semi slick tyres and looked pretty ugly because of the cooling fixtures at the front.
Btw. The model year is 2014

Ty guys for some info there.

Well, here is my premium coupe (production car). Obviously it’s not affordable for everyone ( :cry: ).

P007 - 5.0l V8 NA -

1965 SME Alpha
Automation Test Track Time: 158.92
Airfield Test Track Time: 93.96
4.0L Inline 6 12V OHV Carburated
HP: 243@5000
TQ: 260ft/lb@4800
Efficiency: 18.2mpg

Yes, I am aware this thing will be blown off the list pretty quickly.

That being said, 07CobaltGirl, a car from 1965 that produces 243hp and can pull 1g of lateral acceleration is pretty impressive!

First off I apologise if this is cluttering the thread, but as previously mentioned I guess this is an interim location for the thread until the hub is up. I don’t mind if the post needs moving/removing.

I’ve recently gotten into trying to tune cars for the Automation Test track, and anybody who checks the leaderboards may notice a couple of new additions, suffixed TA (Time Attack). I wholly agree with Razyx that a little information about what cars are competing would make things much more exciting, therefore I’m presenting to you the current race leader (as of this post!)

Very loosely inspired by the Holden Gemini TX, then amped up to the absolute maximum (model year 2014). Its aggressive styling courts controversy, and its alarming lack of safety features would raise many an eyebrow. But there’s no doubting that it’s rather light, extremely fast, and with over 200kg of downforce at 200km/h, stays glued to the road at all speeds!

Just don’t crash.

[quote=“strop”]…]

Very loosely inspired by the Holden Gemini TX, then amped up to the absolute maximum (model year 2014). Its aggressive styling courts controversy, and its alarming lack of safety features would raise many an eyebrow. But there’s no doubting that it’s rather light, extremely fast, and with over 200kg of downforce at 200km/h, stays glued to the road at all speeds!

Just don’t crash.[/quote]

Nice rocket ship!!.., and the safety at that speed… useless (and slower) :wink:

Thanks! And yeah, I used to have this thing about insisting on good safety, but then that quickly went when I realised it was getting in the way of a good time!

I just accidentally discovered a superior tune for the Reborn Genesis, so the time will fall a little again shortly…