Automation Test Track Lap Times

Strop’s cars are utterly dominating the track! Can anyone match his incredible time of 1:53.6?

Salen00b has taken first place in both categories!

The Super 8 is the same as the GTC. It’s just a model edition of the GTC. The regular Camoria GTC can be removed

A GTC with close to 1100 horsepower, courtesy of a specially developed engine. :wink:

Lol, really? Do I have to find the configuration that shaves off 5 100ths of a second? Coz I had it somewhere…

p.s. oh, hey, looks like I forgot to send in my latest version from last month coz I thought nobody was going to be bothered to top the time… sorry! If you beat this one I’ll show you my super secret version trump card

Did you manage to put more wings on it :slight_smile:

Haha you dick :stuck_out_tongue: I’m very pleased to inform you that aero was the one thing I didn’t alter. Since last month I identified ways to tweak the chassis, the brakes, the drivetrain, even the engine… Its an integrated time attack tune up that cuts down time in places you wouldn’t even consider, but up to now I didn’t even think to mention it because nobody else had come along to knock the car off the top spot.

Come to think of it, while I know where the aero sweet spot is, the car is still a way off it. I just might go and fix that too, if I have to :stuck_out_tongue:

Why all these words… And “I may get to the sweet spot when necesarry” Just do it already man… GET TO IT!

[quote=“strop”]Haha you dick :stuck_out_tongue: I’m very pleased to inform you that aero was the one thing I didn’t alter. Since last month I identified ways to tweak the chassis, the brakes, the drivetrain, even the engine… Its an integrated time attack tune up that cuts down time in places you wouldn’t even consider, but up to now I didn’t even think to mention it because nobody else had come along to knock the car off the top spot.

Come to think of it, while I know where the aero sweet spot is, the car is still a way off it. I just might go and fix that too, if I have to :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

It took a me a bit to find the aero sweet spot, takes a long time for the game to start up after it crashes i dont think i still have the platform because older version.

This is why I’m glad I built my own high spec PC… I don’t notice long load times too much!

@wizzy: I like to remain a step ahead of the game, but if I take too many steps, what if I run out of steps? :stuck_out_tongue:

I call that being pussy. Go hard, or go home.

Let’s not forget that it seems that the aero bug won’t work anymore, thus I think you should give all this current version has to give before it is too late :slight_smile:

Unless, you’ve already tested it in the beta and it still works…

True. It definitely won’t work in beta.

Well, I’ll keep it on file just waiting for the time somebody thinks they can beat my next time :wink:

I would give it a go, but I am too lazy to put 1000 wings on :slight_smile:

My laptop mobo is so old that it wont run an ssd beyond potato speeds. The rest is fine.

Alright, I think I’ve done enough for now. Given the progress of beta testing, if I don’t see any response by the end of next week, I’m going to submit my new optimised times. I’ve learnt well enough now not to claim that it will be the final time, but for this iteration, it’s getting close.

Let’s just say the car now embodies the true Time Attack philosophy of putting the engine right on the limit and pray that you don’t blow a gasket on your hot lap. It’s different enough to warrant its own paint job.

Deleted

Wrong track, sorry. Perhaps you should submit it here.

Whoops…

I’m just going to drop this here…