Automation x BeamNG Car Repository

Retro Age Motors - G - 40.car (39.0 KB)

A potential customer, after having test drove the 1961 G-40 Cruise was asked his opinion, this is what he had to say …

Wise men say …only fools rush in …but I …cant’ help …falling in love with you …

1 Like

FAAL Kerasion Concept Car.

I don’t even need to say anything else.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1WG3AaSmp4cqxqqnE-63dxlHKwJqsM39U

9 Likes

Some challenge entries I entered recently:
For the Failrace one, my FWD Ars Eligos XX:

ARS Eligos - XX.car (32.2 KB)

And my Viper concept:

Xepy’s - Viper Concept.car (36.5 KB)

10 Likes

How?

(2018 HTA/Emperor WG400 “SuperWagon”)

A little memorial i made to the CNC SuperWagon. :joy:

It’s Heavy, It reaches 405km/h, and it haves a 1290HP 6.0L TwinTurbo V8 engine Made of ALSI.

Also it haves 8 Seats. For the family (LOL)

And… Yeah, This “Race” van Sucks. But atleast you’ll get some good laughs while driving it!

CNC Calvinator - SuperWagon.car (33.6 KB)

4 Likes

A concept I made in Automation way before the 13th of July update, a Porsche 911 and Mission E/Taycan inspired car. 2019 Serena S6 Concept.

Serena S6 - Concept.car (37.8 KB)

(Note: It’s not that easy to drive this thing if you ask me. but I could be wrong. The image you see above is edited for aesthetic purpose. Anyway, If you want to give this car a try go ahead.)

9 Likes

So, I decided to enter Conedodger’s Viper Concept Competion, and I made a Shooting Brake.

Asami Viper Concept - Shooting Brake.car (33.3 KB)

For lack of a better name, the Mobilo 1101 Legère. A vaguely european late 1960s family car.

Looks british, sounds french, is deliciously slow thanks to the eponymous 1100cc four cylinder engine.
Very light though, just over 800kg, and surprisingly sophisticated even in poor-people spec. All aluminium engine with overhead cams and three valves per cylinder, a five speed gearbox, front wheel drive, four-wheel independent suspension and even four wheel disc brakes. Thanks to this it can be quite entertaining in a way that only small, light and underpowered cars can be.

Mobilo 01 - 1101 Legere.car (23.6 KB)

5 Likes

In 1993 MV Design was hired to produce a car for a upcoming video game. The result is the MV Design TG2, a unique machine, powered by a Twin Turbo, transverse mounted V8, powering the rear wheels. It was the hipercar of it’s era.

MV Design TG2 - Turbo.car (25.9 KB)

3 Likes

Retro Age Motors - SL100.car (30.0 KB)
Retro Age Motors - SL100m.car (33.0 KB)

it’s 1955 …you’re out cruising with your girl at your side and the whole world ahead.

You’re driving this 1955 Retro Age Motors SL100 or SL100m. Only You (And You Alone) by the Platters is playing on the radio. You are humming along with the song and your girl is wondering …are you thinking of her or your new ride?

Enjoy the drive …

Very Happy - Smiley.car (31.5 KB)

7 Likes

1967 FAO Credence 1300. This is what happens when u mixup lada 2103 with Fiat 125p :smiley:
First version Slow but fun :smiley:
Credence - MR67 1300.car (45.2 KB)

2 Likes

CSR63 strop - MM Scatola Scatenato.car (38.4 KB)

I memed @TheElt’s CSR63 hard, and got a ramraid rocket out of it. The version I’m uploading removes the 3 completely useless seats in the back. Now it’s actually a go-kart in a smart-car body. 120hp. 550kg. Tiny semi-slicks. What could go wrong?

13 Likes

I’m sorry.

10 Likes

The Kerberus. A wild beast powered by a TT V6, AWD. Convertible and Coupe versions.

MV Design Kerberus - Coupe.car (40.3 KB)
MV Design Kerberus - Convertible.car (39.3 KB)

3 Likes

2017 DeerAndHunt Fallow

#NoMoreCrossover

DaH Fallow 2017 - Safari.car (81.4 KB)
DaH Fallow 2017 - Base.car (76.9 KB)
DaH Fallow 2017 - RUT.car (83.0 KB)

2 Likes

Have fun. If you want to take it to the dirt, just replace the track tires with offroad tires.

Kasai Calibri - 1.8 Hillclimb Unlimited.car (51.9 KB)

6 Likes

Retro Age Motors - Spyder s8.car (34.4 KB)
Retro Age Motors - Nimble 2a.car (37.7 KB)

Heavenly shades of night are calling …it’s twilight time

…deepening shadows gather splendor as day is done …

It’s 1958, Twilight Time is playing on the radio and you and some friends are hanging out at the local watering hole. Whether you’re driving the Spyder S8 or the Nimble 2a, doesn’t matter …either way, all eyes are on you as the sun sinks beneath your motor car’s glow.

I count the moments darling till you’re here with me.
Together at last at …Twilight Time

4 Likes

HA F52 Premium
More informations : HA Automotive Car Company Thread - #148 by david59635
HA F52 True Velvet - F52 Premium.car (20.6 KB)

!