Automation x BeamNG Car Repository

It’s one file with several cars, If you don’t want to install them all you’re welcome to not. :slight_smile: I think the .car file is better because it gives you the option to tinker with the cars and adjust them to your preferences. It’s really simple to export them to beam from automation.

3 Likes

ok

RJM Car Pack

Happy Holidays from Ridgewell-Jeong Motors.

Download now.

Pack includes: 2017 RJM 13R Sport (Sage Green), 2015 RJM 35R Sport (Queen Alexandrea’s Blue), 2016 RJM 35SC Grandeur (Scarlet Red)

Instructions: Simply place the whole .zip file into your BeamNG mods folder.

14 Likes

Some cars from Wolfe Motor Company (WMC).

First, the Peregrine SS10, a Swedish V10 supercar from 1987. Think of it as a late 80s Dodge Viper and also treat it like a first generation Dodge Viper. You will spin out and crash into something if you don’t treat this car with respect.

The Frigate SV8 (facelifted) is a FWD sports coupe with a 5.6L V8. Very predictable handling as it only understeers. It does understeer a lot though so be careful with that. Four gears and 260hp of power.

Lastly, it’s the 1980 Mk2 Marlin that will be released in my company thread later today. It’s the second generation of a tiny little sports car. The one you’ll drive is the 1985 (facelift) H140, featuring a 189hp turbo I4 and pulling mean Gs in corners. Handles exceptionally well in the new Italy map and 0-100km/h in just 5.7 seconds. It’s, in my opinion, incredibly fun to drive, and very very easy to drive like a maniac without crashing.

3 Likes

Here are my cars:

Luxus 4700

Early 90’s luxury car.

and

Cobech Enkel

Simple, cheap, small soviet car.

Didn’t expect this thread would be a bit abandoned, here’s my first upload in 2019 btw. The Cellia Novia GRS!

And here’s the .car file for all of you to enjoy! Any feedback is welcomed!
cellia_novia__nr1____grs__bx_.car (43.0 KB)

Enjoy and have a nice day!

5 Likes

2019 AVR GT3

This is probably the closest thing to a grand touring race car that you can download (Click on the link above or below)

Arrowhead Motors - CrowdStrike Arrowhead CSAH001 Le Mans Hypercar Cinematic Reveal Trailer (Check it out, it's my best editing work) - #43 by ashwinv16

Shromet Appalachain E.

A simulation of what an Automation electric car would perform like in beamNG! With a 1 speed transmission, 320 horsepower and all-wheel drive, this is the closest I’ve been able to get thus far in trying to make an Automation car behave like an electric car! Give it a go and let me know your thoughts!

13 Likes

TheAgathaNakai, can I be honest here?
I feel like …I need to be honest …
(deep breathe) I love the paint job and the style of the car. I was surprised by the Automation classification of “Fun”. This is the first car in my inventory listed as such.
I didn’t have “Fun” …please don’t look at me like that …you’re smiling …(that could be …)
So …the problem was too many gears for me. I was constantly over revving and when I did, I would look at the RPM gauge and run off the road.
After my insurance rates hit an all time high …I paid a visit to my local transmission shop. They replaced the 6-spd with a 5-spd and did nothing else. Now, I know what “Fun” means.
Now instead of veering off because I looked at the tach, I did so because I was on a dirt road or a grass field and applying too much throttle! Again, you surprised me with your ability to tune your steering to a keyboard user …Bravo TheAgathaNakai …Bravo!

P.S. You’ve simply must hold a class on mixing paint in Automation Dah-ling …Oh, i insist!

3 Likes

I appreciate harsh honesty and truth more than comforting lies, despite the fact that sometimes I might have been kind of “triggered” a little bit at the first impression when it comes to the harsh honesty or truth. Thanks a lot for your short review! I really appreciate it!

It’s past 24 hours already, time to post my latest creation that is available to download, 1981 Serena S6 GTS!

Here’s the thread for more details on the car:

And here’s the .car file for all of you to enjoy:
serena_s6___gts.car (39.3 KB)

Feedback is always appreciated, and have a nice day!

5 Likes

This Litteral Box of metal on wheels drives like crazy ONLY FOR THE MENTALLY SANE:BOX 1 - Trim 1.car (15.3 KB)

Alright, sorry for the 2-week delay. But here it is!

(2) 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Replicas

Blue w/ white strips: Normal Shelby GT500
Silver w/ Blue strips: NFS Movie “Carroll Shelby” GT500

Photos:

Need%20for%20Speed%20Ford%20Mustang

Download: '13 Fort Mustang Shelbi GT500 2-Pack | BeamNG

Happy driving! :grinning:

PM me for the .Car files.

17 Likes

Greetings, Automationeers! It’s been a while…

2015 Margaret Abigail REV is now available for you guys to download!

If you want more details on the model, please visit my thread right here:

And here’s the .car file for all of you guys to enjoy. Have a good day!
margaret_abigail___rev.car (46.8 KB)

4 Likes

Well… Hi, this is the first time i post something here, so… I’m a bit nervious.

First of all, my first car in this amazing game, the Wyvern, was an attempt to recreate my personal favorite car, the Audi R8, but ended in something even better (At least in my eyes)
But for this showroom, his powerful brother, the Wyvern Evo, will be taking the stake. An Hypercar, a V10, 800HP beast, but let the pictures talk from itself

!

Well, but, here, is the car, for anyone who wants to try it (And crash it) in the BeamNG!

https://www.mediafire.com/file/kd8bydcy8ohwjfy/wyvern_evolution.zip/file

The time has come for adventure, with 2019 Enricord Bromo 4x4

Details on the model are on my thread:

If you feel interested and ready to go explore the world, here’s the .car file. Enjoy and have fun!
enricord_bromo___4x4.car (47.3 KB)

9 Likes

Thought I’d post the car I’m the most proud of now. The DVPI (De Vass Police Interceptor). It turned out to be a very very competent police cruiser and has been extensively tested in BeamNG. It has…

• A 291 HP 5.7L V8.
  • High ground clearance (takes quite substantial curbs at high speed with no bottoming out or suspension damage).
  • 1500KG cargo capacity to carry all the additional weight from police equipment.
  • Bullbar!

In BeamNG, it can stay on the tail of most BeamNG vehicles. Stays on the tail of even the SBR4 and other cars. It is also more then possible to take out and catch criminals in most BeamNG vehicles. This thing is incredibly fun to drive and it’s even more fun to try and chase down either other Automation cars or the BeamNG cars.

**Drop this file in your “mods” folder in BeamNG. It’s all ready to go :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Cardinal Tuning GmbH ft. Burnin’ Rubber

Details on the model are on this thread

More importantly to leave a review and of course, burn rubber!

Shit, almost forget to give you the keys
Nissan Skyline BNR34 - Lightning GT-R.car (34.2 KB)

Some Group C-ish car

https://i.imgur.com/0NydOHI.png

Details of the car in the next thread:

It has about 100hp less of what you would expect from a Group C car, but still is pretty fun to drive. In the link below you can find the .car file and the beamng mod.

I also added exhaust fire and pops to the mod in beamng. You can briefly see and hear them in the video below

4 Likes

A cute early 90s sports car I recently made.

1992 Voltan Switchback Turbo-RS.

246hp. 1068kg. Mid-transverse RWD. It’s a hoot.

I’m not that good of a driver on a wheel, but these are the times I was capable of getting on the ATT in Beam.

For those who want to try it out on the ATT (and eek some more time out of it), as well as other race tracks on Beam, I present to you…

THE KEYS!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jywOClnLPuriVYwfJBLNHtl0taVihQ02/view?usp=sharing

5 Likes