Automation x BeamNG Car Repository

Don’t double post. Please edit your previous ones, tagging each user please. Thank you

CSR 74 - Nicking HC - CSM Hibiki RS.car (35.5 KB)

My first entry to pass CSR’s demanding first round, a mid-engined V6 track machine. Maybe have been inspired by the Mitsubishi 3000GT, although there is a lack of girth and double turbos.
Some say it’s a bit sketchy on its limit, but what’s life without a little danger, right…?

Competition H - Nicking HC.car (34.3 KB)

A former Automation Car Design Competition entry, the Eida was a bit let down. Mainly by my absymal ideas of what a hypercar should look like.
However, after a few months of maturity, as well as helpful input by fellow member @machalel, this girl has a better designer dress to impress. It’s part fancy, part scary; there’s that modern stuff like pushrod suspension and active aero, but there’s also a 7-liter V12 right behind your neck, coupled to traction that’s mostly focused on said area…

Here’s hoping you enjoy these two opening shots, let me know how they translated to Beam language!

4 Likes

Thanks a lot for the short review! I’m glad you liked it.
@Holts I’m glad you liked it. Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

@TheAgathaNakai Nice car there! Drives Really well!

This is a Massive muscle car Built by DM for the purpose of cruising around it wasent built to go fast but it can with its massive 8.7 litre V8

The DM super cruiser was the best selling car of dm in the 60s

SPECS
Engine:8.7 LITRE V8
MPG:5 if hard on it 9-10 if cruising at a constant speed of 60MPH/100KMH
MSRP=14,000$
Production years:1959-67
Units produced:103,000
Top speed:105MPH quesed{haven’t messuard it

DM GO

Engine:1.1 Litre I4
MSRP 8000$
production years:80-88
MPG 36-40

1 Like

HA Future V8
http://discourse.automationgame.com/t/ha-automotive-car-company-thread/24381/142
HA Future - Future Premium V8.car (22.4 KB)

The variant i post here is the V8 variant because when testing the 2.5L Inline 5 (181hp) i found it was a little to “slow”.So this is the 323hp variant of that car.Double clutch 7 speed transmission with manual lock differential.I tried new design.Enjoy :wink:

3 Likes

The 1958 Fenton Everette

In a strange world world where a 1950s American car had FWD, there was the Fenton Everette, the car that started a now renowned brand – Everette.

Apart from the FWD, its the complete 1950s American car experience. Excessive and garish styling, soft suspension, loads of body roll, sketchy brakes, and borderline anemic straight-6.

Fenton Everette - Standard L6.car (65.6 KB)

11 Likes

Can you give us a tutorial on how to pack multiple automation cars into one beamNG drive mod?

1 Like

here you have it

https://www.beamng.com/threads/how-to-put-my-automation-cars-under-one-vehicle-selector-icon.56408/

2 Likes

http://d3hrnetf5izp16.cloudfront.net/optimized/4X/4/f/7/4f778f30e4640c8900e1544faccae7c968f6b053_1_353x500.jpg

1988 Enula Mocca. A kei car with great handling. Also including 2 versions tuned by Civetta

KCC-Marcus_gt500 - Enula Mocca by MV Design.car (38.2 KB)
KCC-Marcus_gt500 - Enula Mocca by MV Design Civetta Tuned Clone.car (45.5 KB)
KCC-Marcus_gt500 - Enula Mocca by MV Design Civetta Tuned.car (43.4 KB)

7 Likes

Hey man, can you re-read the rules of the thread, thanks.

Sorry, I’ve forgotten of the 24h rule

Since the deadline has now passed, I might as well show you all the entry I made for ConeDodger’s 2020 Viper design competition:

Here’s the .car file:

MrChips - 2020 Viper Concept.car (46.4 KB)

16 Likes

Retro Age Motors - '75 Sidewinder Z8.car (37.4 KB)

On the left, fully redesigned for 1975, the Sidewinder Z8. On the right, 1970 Sidewinder GS

The Sidewinder Z8 for 1975 is powered by the 3-8-8 Jet Stream v8, with turbo-boosting a first for Retro Age Motors. Developing 360 hp and coupled to a Front Wheel Drive system, also a first for Retro Age Motors, can propel this machine to an astounding 150 mph, so buckle up and drive safely!

3 Likes

Here’s a couple of drifty bois

LMC Tempest - GT Clone.car (32.7 KB)
I haven’t driven this one since the update so it might not handle as well as I had it. (This one is in the repository)

Dodge Viper - Concept.car (41.5 KB)

This one was my take on the 2020 Viper for Conedodger’s comp. It got way more tame with the update. You can put more power to the backs wheels to let it spin a bit more, or change it to RWD if you’re brave enough

8 Likes

I built this wagon for CSR 67, and I discovered that it’s fantastic both on-road and offroad. It comes with a 3.1 liter V6 and a 4 speed automatic, along with locking diffs front, rear, and center. It’s easy to drive, and easy to drift, and it has some hilarious suspension characteristics. Hope you like it!

CSR67 - ZSCHMEEZ - Albatross W310.car (24.7 KB)

1 Like

So… do you want an interesting car to drive, Huh?

('19 Emperor Ballistik Banjee V12)

“LET’S GO BALLISTIK!!” (Hotwheels Highway 35, anyone?) Anyway… i tried to do a replica to the Ballistik from banjee castillo.

This car is very weird. With a Giant 9.1L TwinTurbo V12 with 1820HP. Matted to a 7 speed Dual-Clutch transmission with an AWD drivetrain.

0-100 in 2.20 Seconds and reaching 405km/h. But… No nitrox2, Sadly.

Download link here, Enjoy!

Ballistik - Banjee V12.car (28.4 KB)

1 Like

I’ve built a variation of one of my earlier UE4 cars, the Hermes Supercontinental. Since my PC isn’t powerful enough to run Beam at full steam I can’t give you an accurate impression of how it drives due to framerate issues and lack of steering devices other than the good old keyboard, but that is what this thread is for, so others can enjoy others cars.

SOMEHOW THE PROTOTYPE WONT EXPORT SO HAVE THE ORIGINAL INSTEAD.

Hermes Supercontinental America - 6.4 3AT Prototype.car (35.2 KB)

Also the .zip file for the unexportable:

2 Likes

The H4 LMGT1
Random Lore: The LMGT1 competed in the FIA GT1 class in the 90s under H4 Factory Motorsports. They managed to argue that the cargo hold is split up between the wings on the car and the extra space in the engine bay. Decades later, a few privateers bought the car, revised the aero package, and stuck a tiny 2.0L V10 in it.
(This car uses a few mods, download Vri404’s mod pack on the steam workshop to make sure everything shows up)
Meant to compete in FailRace’s autocross series, this car comes with a 2L V10 in NA and Turbocharged versions. The NA version tends to pull quicker times in beam’s autocross (not sure if it’s down to setup, lack of turbo lag, lighter weight, or some combination)

H4 LMGT1 Evo - Autocross.car (32.0 KB)

H4 LMGT1 Evo - Autocross Turbo.car (28.0 KB)

the following download is a special LM version on the car meant to be tracked instead of autocrossed. It is turbocharged but with a less aggressive turbo. Though there is less aero, there’s some weirdness that happens at high speeds with this version so drive at your own risk.

H4 LMGT1 Evo - LM.car (28.0 KB)

2 Likes

This was my 2020 Dodge Viper for Conedodger’s competition. The .car file is attached underneath.

Dodge Viper Concept - Concept.car (33.8 KB)

7 Likes