AUTOMATIONEER STANDOFF - 4th REVIEW OUT!

[quote=“07CobaltGirl”]

Are you two done complimenting each other, or do we need to play an encore of “The Notebook” for you and get a box of kleenex out? :wink:

[size=50]It is a good read and good looking.[/size][/quote]

I thought the same… unfortunately :laughing:

I got nothing to do with writing process, Strop is proof reading, not actually writing this stuff. So when this is out - I’m seeing the material (with the exception of the pictures) for the first time, and I did want’ to compliment Norman and Pyrlix and Strop on a job well done. But FINE, I won’t comment on this thread ever again if this rubs you the wrong way so freaking much.

[quote=“strop”]Aw come on, if you’re going to offer the Kleenex, you might as well provide the lotion too!

:stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

[size=200]NOT where I was going with it!!! :blush: [/size]

Honestly I’m going to claim partial responsibility for making this look a lot worse than it really is. I just go there sometimes.

But I’m with squidhead in that I’m also seeing the completed project put together for the first time, and haven’t seen the formatting or the pictures. I only submit the proofread and edited bits of the text, which I receive in text form, so I comment obviously on the part with which I didn’t have anything to do. It just comes together really nicely as a package [size=30]so can you blame me for wanting to engage in a little congratulatory mutual masturbation?[/size] :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“strop”]Honestly I’m going to claim partial responsibility for making this look a lot worse than it really is. I just go there sometimes.

But I’m with squidhead in that I’m also seeing the completed project put together for the first time, and haven’t seen the formatting or the pictures. I only submit the proofread and edited bits of the text, which I receive in text form, so I comment obviously on the part with which I didn’t have anything to do. It just comes together really nicely as a package [size=30]so can you blame me for wanting to engage in a little congratulatory mutual masturbation?[/size] :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

I really shouldn’t read strop’s small text. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

[quote=“Vri404”]

Are you two done complimenting each other, or do we need to play an encore of “The Notebook” for you and get a box of kleenex out? :wink:

[size=50]It is a good read and good looking.[/size]

] Not Rekt ] Rekt Tyrannosaurus Rekt[/quote]

[quote=“strop”]Honestly I’m going to claim partial responsibility for making this look a lot worse than it really is. I just go there sometimes.

But I’m with squidhead in that I’m also seeing the completed project put together for the first time, and haven’t seen the formatting or the pictures. I only submit the proofread and edited bits of the text, which I receive in text form, so I comment obviously on the part with which I didn’t have anything to do. It just comes together really nicely as a package [size=30]so can you blame me for wanting to engage in a little congratulatory mutual masturbation?[/size] :stuck_out_tongue:[/quote]

@Vri: Hahahahaha…at least somebody enjoyed it.

@ squidhead: Don’t you have a sense of humor? You guys set that up so perfectly…it had to be taken down! To ignore it would be failure!! All the feels…

@ strop: You’re a terrible person for this. Terrible! :slight_smile:

It remained me of this youtube.com/watch?v=giJRRgvVcmk

Goddamnit sillyworld, did you have to enlarge the text so it was actually visible :laughing: I kept it at size 30 for a reason!

Andrea, I’m sorry, now the thread has been derailed. I’ll just go back to proofreading the next issue now instead of dragging your publication through the cesspool…

Please, I was joking. You are more than welcome to comment :wink:

So, those were some great looking cars and an outstanding review! Now, where is the damn eyewash station so I can get rid of that youtube image??? :open_mouth:

You guys truly have quality stuff here. If it were real, I’d subscribe.

impressive!!, congrats to the magazine staff,… a good read and easy on the eyes…
Rock on!!

Really really good work. High quality, innovative approach… Lovely to see stuff like this on here!

Oh My God, how do I get an article about Normandy!

Winning a forum competition. At the moment we are focused on the TCC, but we could be probably work on other competition too.
Not sure anyway.

Oh, there is still the option to bribe me :laughing:

[quote=“NormanVauxhall”]Winning a forum competition. At the moment we are focused on the TCC, but we could be probably work on other competition too.
Not sure anyway.

Oh, there is still the option to bribe me :laughing:[/quote]

Are Internet Cookies an option :laughing:

what if i give you a cake?

[size=15]IT’S A LIE THOUGH![/size]

Could work… If it is not a lie (on internet is always a lie)

The second video review is online!
youtube.com/watch?v=J6G1btlrmv8

Sneak peek of the next review…